Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:49 PM   #11161
El Diablo

Great news if we dont go above what it was yesterday which was 225. RINGLEADER was doing the math and it would have been 300+ today if on the same trajectory... this is GREAT news.
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-25-2020, 03:50 PM   #11162
future chiefs fans

Woman, 21, ‘with no pre-existing conditions dies of coronavirus’

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/25/woman...3/?ito=cbshare

Scary stuff I guess some people just don't have the immune systems for it.
oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:50 PM   #11163
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Testing rates for comparison:

Iceland: one in 33 people

South Korea: about 1 in 170 people (March 23 data)

Australia: about 1 in 200 (March 20 data)

United States: less than 1 in 1,000

http://covid.is/data
You are comparing us to countries with a fraction of the population. Stop doing this..
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 03:50 PM   #11164
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlos3652 View Post
Great news if we dont go above what it was yesterday which was 225. RINGLEADER was doing the math and it would have been 300+ today if on the same trajectory... this is GREAT news.
Chloroquine?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:51 PM   #11165
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaklandhater View Post
it's good news just sad that our deaths will pass china at some point.
There is little chance China hasn't had massive amounts of unreported deaths.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 03:51 PM   #11166
future chiefs fans

Quote:
good news overall

bad news is new york is looking grim

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/25/n...rk-update.html

and Georgia has a high death rate on a small number of infections

https://www.albanyherald.com/local/g...baa5c359a.html
oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.oaklandhater wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:51 PM   #11167
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
I understand there' are no positive cases, but knowing how many they've tested is what I'm curious about
Los Angeles has stopped testing altogether so it's extremely unlikely we'll ever know how many are and were infected, unless those people are admitted to ER's and given treatment.

It's like chasing a rainbow.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:52 PM   #11168
Elway be drinkin' again

I have OH on ignore.
what what the aprox date he moved here from the DC forum?
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:52 PM   #11169
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:

Stop posting please
"Officials are yet to confirm the death and the circumstances surrounding it."

BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:52 PM   #11170
future chiefs fans

People still trying to sell Chloroquine ?

Malaria Drug Chloroquine No Better Than Regular Coronavirus Care, Study Finds

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-care-in-study
Old 03-25-2020, 03:53 PM   #11171
Kind of a mod

Quote:

I get the impression that you're an anxious person who legitimately is concerned about these things, but I just find this kind of information to be useless. Is it sad? Of course. But otherwise healthy people die of random shit every day.

We know that, while rare, COVID-19 kills a handful of people in every age range and health condition. Getting unnecessarily worked up about fringe cases just doesn't add to rational discussion.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 03:53 PM   #11172
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yes!

I had mentioned earlier in the week that if NY could keep their new cases under 5800 the rate would slow to doubling once per week. Looks like they’ve gotten close.

The death rates from new cases just have to stay under the point where ventilators run out so that we don’t have the death rate increase like Italy and Spain.

341 was the number for today so if we come in under that the percentage dying adjusts down.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:53 PM   #11173
future chiefs fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Los Angeles has stopped testing altogether so it's extremely unlikely we'll ever know how many are and were infected, unless those people are admitted to ER's and given treatment.

It's like chasing a rainbow.
The bay area testing has been a joke I have co worker that's had a fever for longer than 3 days that can't find a test anywhere.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:53 PM   #11174
El Diablo

Italy, Spain, France, US same levels for the last couple days (in terms of deaths per day for each individual country)

Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland and Belgium slowly increasing in deaths per day...

Turkey, Brazil, Canada, Portugal and Sweden is where the US was on March 13th... should be interesting to track their numbers...

Last edited by carlos3652; 03-25-2020 at 03:58 PM..
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-25-2020, 03:53 PM   #11175
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
let me guess, you think China tells the truth......
, you simply can't address Thomas in this thread because everything he posts is veiled politics. That's why he's here.

Imagine the type of person that spends almost all their waking hours constantly on a BB for football preaching on the great plague and how eveyone is going to die. Imagine the psychology of such a person and what their true agenda may be. You got Thomas.

The last two days must have been hell for him.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.