Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-26-2020, 10:28 PM  
MVP

***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***

A couple of reminders...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dartgod View Post
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

Last edited by Bearcat; 03-25-2020 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: adding spoiler tag
JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.JakeF Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:17 PM   #11131
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup View Post

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
I understand there' are no positive cases, but knowing how many they've tested is what I'm curious about
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:19 PM   #11132
Starter

Working for USPS sucks at this time. Crossing my fingers none of my employees get this and spread it in the office; that'd create a LOT of issues. Wish I could spend time at home, but at least my job is secure right now. I feel absolutely terrible for all the others that can't work from home and are getting shafted by this.
Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 03:20 PM   #11133
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Care to be more specific?
Sometimes I wonder if you are this lazy to look up information yourself on purpose.

https://covidtracking.com/data/

USA has test 400,000+ people as of today
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2020, 03:20 PM   #11134
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
What in the **** is wrong with Generation Z?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:22 PM   #11135
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
A 3 letter news channel.........
Why are you being coy? It's great news, if true.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:23 PM   #11136

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
They are attention whores......... But they sure as shit are not millennials .... Oh god I sound like a boomer now
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:24 PM   #11137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
Why are you being coy? It's great news, if true.
It was on the TV, what do you want me to do go back and find the exact moment they mentioned it? Send you a phone video recording?
Old 03-25-2020, 03:24 PM   #11138
Kind of a mod

Quote:
The same thing that's been "wrong" with every generation I suppose. When have older people not looked at younger people with perplexion?
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:25 PM   #11139
Starter

Quote:
Lots of things. I thought them wearing crocs and mismatch socks was ****ing odd. Jesus parents, quit letting your kids act like imbeciles.
Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Tnerped must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:26 PM   #11140

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The same thing that's been "wrong" with every generation I suppose. When have older people not looked at younger people with perplexion?
I'm finding this out now...... I want nothing to do with Generation Z....
Old 03-25-2020, 03:26 PM   #11141
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
He was still building the office and when all this hit some other investors, started calling. People with money to be okay were calling him freaking out and wanting to pull their money out and saying they didn’t want to stay in.

He was setting up a small over the road trucking company. Had the shop built, was almost done with the office, and entire yard/parking lot. Guess he had some contracts in the works with a few companies. So I think he and everyone else would have been ok, but the rich people lost their shit and needed their money back.

After seeing what my friend had invested compared to the rich assholes, they were less than half of him. So it’s very frustrating.
Wow. Just a shame he thought that was the only solution. I suppose if he was old enough he may have felt this was his last shot and wouldn't have time to recover from it?

Damn. Shit like this leaves me at a loss for words.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:26 PM   #11142
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
But, the crucial part that works with a ventilator is the Charlotte value. This valve is patented and the company is already suing people in Italy printing the part. Even though they are on back order for months.
****ing dickholes
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:26 PM   #11143
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Sometimes I wonder if you are this lazy to look up information yourself on purpose.

https://covidtracking.com/data/

USA has test 400,000+ people as of today
Thanks. That's great news. Not per capita, though.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:27 PM   #11144
In Search of a Life

Until we are able to test every potential case and chase and trace, you need to lock it down I suppose
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 03:27 PM   #11145
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
The brain doesn't reach full maturity until age 25.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.