Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-12-2014, 04:26 PM  
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Broncos news megathread

Discussion: All things Broncos.

Last edited by ROYC75; 01-11-2017 at 02:02 PM.. Reason: Change Title, Please?
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:44 AM   #11131
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:48 AM   #11132
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe View Post

You should hope so. I'd want to replace that shit you currently have on the roster too.....

Good old Elway and Bowlen, gonna try to cheat, bribe and buy another trophy.
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:53 AM   #11133
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Northman View Post
You should hope so. I'd want to replace that shit you currently have on the roster too.....

Good old Elway and Bowlen, gonna try to cheat, bribe and buy another trophy.
That's actually really embarrassing to have that many holes when you've been the GM that long.

The Broncos are trying to rebuild their entire offense through FA bc they are so poor at drafting.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:12 AM   #11134
Abolish The Salary Cap!

Elway can use free agency because he doesn't overpay every average player on his roster.

I mean Tardiff and Chris Harris Jr signed the EXACT SAME contract, Harris is arguably the best corner in the league and Tardiff is probably the 15th-20th best GUARD in the NFL.

Dorsey's cap management/contract negotiation skills are embarrassing
Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Quesadilla Joe has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:21 AM   #11135
Can't Use That Disney Ass Name

Harris is a goddamn glorified slot corner
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:46 AM   #11136
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Harris is a goddamn glorified slot corner
With a Lombardi. Your team struggles to win one playoff game. Congrats on winning one playoff game in 25 years...
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-04-2017, 09:47 AM   #11137

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ View Post
With a Lombardi. Your team struggles to win one playoff game. Congrats on winning one playoff game in 25 years...
Just when I started to like ya RJ, ya gota bring up old shit...
Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mother****erJones is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:51 AM   #11138

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones View Post
Just when I started to like ya RJ, ya gota bring up old shit...
Hey, I was chewed out by CP posters on another thread (the one where Clark Hunt says Smith is the starting QB for 2017) by saying that IMHO, this is another way of the Chiefs organization saying they WILL draft Smith's eventual replacement this draft.

In other words, I'm saying some positive stuff about KC. I think Mahommes could be your guy very soon.
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 03-04-2017, 09:52 AM   #11139
MVP

Quote:
You know damned well there is an asterisk beside the 2016 Superbowl, aka the "Super Manning parting gift/Papa John/Budweiser/sorry Pat Bowlen is deteriorating Bowl"
Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Chief Northman has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:53 AM   #11140

Quote:
You know damned well there is an asterisk beside the 2016 Superbowl, aka the "Super Manning parting gift/Papa John/Budweiser/sorry Pat Bowlen is deteriorating Bowl"
I know your clown shoes are bright red.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:53 AM   #11141
SuperBowl or bust

I'm sure OL will be lining up to play for a team that is parting ways with 2 OL they signed to big deals last offseason...
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:58 AM   #11142

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
I'm sure OL will be lining up to play for a team that is parting ways with 2 OL they signed to big deals last offseason...
Why would they care? Your logic is kc clown logic.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:59 AM   #11143

Quote:
Hey, I was chewed out by CP posters on another thread (the one where Clark Hunt says Smith is the starting QB for 2017) by saying that IMHO, this is another way of the Chiefs organization saying they WILL draft Smith's eventual replacement this draft.

In other words, I'm saying some positive stuff about KC. I think Mahommes could be your guy very soon.
I'm honestly good with any of the major 4 QBs. Mahomes has a giant arm and has the talent in his blood with his dad being a former pro baseball player.

Kizer is my choice because I've watched him since high school.
Old 03-04-2017, 09:59 AM   #11144
MVP

Quote:
I know your clown shoes are bright red.
I know your squad got bitch slapped by the Chiefs last three times out. Your fortune lies in not having to face us in the post-season because of that "favourable" 1 seed you were all gifted.

Watch Osweiler now and a half-dead Manning under center and you tell me that playoff run was legit?

Big ****ing LOL.
Old 03-04-2017, 10:01 AM   #11145

Quote:
I know your squad got bitch slapped by the Chiefs last three times out. Your fortune lies in not having to face us in the post-season because of that "favourable" 1 seed you were all gifted.

Watch Osweiler now and a half-dead Manning under center and you tell me that playoff run was legit?

Big ****ing LOL.
Von Miller is dancing on your playoff loss grave.