Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:22 PM   #1096
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
I didn’t say it had to be. Although I screamed up and down about why we need a bandaid while we sort the chaos. But I digress.

Then tell people to stop acting like our performance has been anywhere near acceptable. If you want to be optimistic that we can get better, fine. But enough with the excuses or trying to spread the blame to everyone from the OL to mahomes missing reads or even Nagy. We have some very clear WR issues right now and we may solve them, but until they are solved, they are gaps.
Mahomes has missed throws. It’s not all one thing or another.

A bandaid keeps these guys off the field. They need to play.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2023, 06:24 PM   #1097
Please squeeze

Quote:
I didn’t say it had to be. Although I screamed up and down about why we need a bandaid while we sort the chaos. But I digress.

Then tell people to stop acting like our performance has been anywhere near acceptable. If you want to be optimistic that we can get better, fine. But enough with the excuses or trying to spread the blame to everyone from the OL to mahomes missing reads or even Nagy. We have some very clear WR issues right now and we may solve them, but until they are solved, they are gaps.
Did you watch this game and think boy our WR's suck?
dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.dirk digler is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:30 PM   #1098
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
There’s no reason to panic at this point. Keep developing and keep moving forward.

Ideally, by November, they’re really coming into their own
I’m honestly not in a panic. I’m glad many are opening our eyes to the farce that this team needs serviceable wr talent as long as we have quality depth. Before we drafted rashee we had tons of people content with skyy replacing juju and that’s it.

I’m glad people are opening their eyes to how important kelce is and that mahomes needs more than guys who just feed off kelce. We have a lot lot lot more people in the WR church. So all I can say is hallelujah.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:32 PM   #1099
MVP

As long as the defense keeps playing like this, we’ll be fine. Hopefully guys develop and remove heads from asses.

The day the defense shits the bed? Uh oh.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:38 PM   #1100
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
i have no idea what you're on about at this point.

Yeah, we scored 17 points. against a defense that was ranked in the bottom third last season. A team we put at least another TD on twice last season.

We scored a pair of TDs and a FG out of 10 drives. 30%.

That's about 20% below the NFL average.

i don't care how you slice it, that's subpar.

now, did they not drop 8 balls? yes, and thank God. not that I ever thought they would repeat that shit.

But in terms of actual efficiency, they didn't really accomplish that much. Not when you go scoreless on 7-out-of-10 drives. I mean, most NFL teams will score on about 45% of their drives. Any score.

They have to do better. And again, as i've said the entire time, i think they will.

i just didn't really see that much to get excited about today. We scored three times against a team that shot themselves in the foot enough to allow KC to win with just 17 points.

Not good enough to win SBs, imo. But i continue to believe that the offense will eventually get itself sorted out.
You know exactly what I'm on about, you have a definite and continuous negative bias.

You'll create 'hidden points' for the opponents, and remove positive plays from KC in order to prove...what, exactly? I don't even understand why you do it. Do you? Just that you're desperate to be RIGHT that we're in trouble because we didn't sign Dhop? That's pretty sad.

We kneeled on their two to kill the clock; if you want to add some hidden points, I've got some for you.

300+ yards passing, despite Kelce having 26 yards, and like ten offensive penalties, almost all on the offensive line. (That's your problem today, for the offense's struggles. RIGHT THERE.)

And all in game two.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, feels that this was an offensive performance that if we repeated it 15 more times would get us to the Super Bowl.

But it's week 2. And it was markedly better from the WR's than week one. This week, the offensive line was all screwed up. Maybe next week, they're both better, and we beat the Bears by three scores, but of course, you'll just call that an outlier and pretend that it doesn't count.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:42 PM   #1101
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
Huh...wouldn't know it. They are a good team.

They are good team. I said that all last week. They were missing two starting offensive lineman, and that showed up from the very beginning. So that slow down their offense a bit.

And on defense, they just didn’t spend a lot of resources, but I do think they’ll be better this year. Probably somewhere in the mid tier like 15th? But they weren’t great today.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:42 PM   #1102
Veteran

Why does this whole discussion feel like the "if you take away Damien Williams two 90 yard TDs he got, he's actually a below average RB" shit all over again?
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:44 PM   #1103
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I'm curious; what do YOU think Moore's average per catch was today? Honest question.

8 yards/catch. By season’s end, Thad probably what he’s going to average
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:47 PM   #1104
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk digler View Post
Did you watch this game and think boy our WR's suck?
there are very few people saying our WRs suck.

I think we have role players to complement a WR1/WR2 who hasn’t emerged yet. They’re not bad. But they have pointed limitations and since they’re veterans we largely know who they are by now. I think rice and maybe ross are the only 2 with a decent shot at filling that…. But Yknow, also maybe not. maybe kelce helps mask a lot of this but at his age maybe he shouldn’t keep carrying this massive weight on his back.

I think like two years ago we run an efficiency offense with WRs who make a lot of unforced errors. And until we have reliable intermediate/downfield options, unlike 2 years ago, you don’t have a tyreek who can help you get big chunk yards back. And so our offense has limitations until this WR piece is sorted out. The defense can carry us until that point and reid/mahomes/kelce can keep us afloat. But I never want to hear again that we should settle for anything less than a reliable few targets.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:48 PM   #1105
GDT Contributor

Toney injured his left foot - shocker! Hopefully nothing big.
493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.493rd is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:48 PM   #1106
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
8 yards/catch. By season’s end, Thad probably what he’s going to average
And if he averages 9yds/catch because of 3 outlier long receptions, you admit that you’ll be wrong?
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:50 PM   #1107
Why so serious?

Quote:
Seriously? Have you read the title of the thread you are posting in?

But here’s a hint: after this game fewer people are saying they suck than last week… wonder why that might be.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:52 PM   #1108
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
Utter human shit.

Hope Mahomes marches into Brett’s office tomorrow and demands to beat Burrow’s deal.
This chic from Wisconsin was especially upset last week.
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 09-17-2023, 06:52 PM   #1109
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I think we have role players to complement a WR1/WR2 who hasn’t emerged yet. They’re not bad. But they have pointed limitations and since they’re veterans we largely know who they are by now. I think rice and maybe ross are the only 2 with a decent shot at filling that…. But Yknow, also maybe not. maybe kelce helps mask a lot of this but at his age maybe he shouldn’t keep carrying this massive weight on his back.

I think like two years ago we run an efficiency offense with WRs who make a lot of unforced errors. And until we have reliable intermediate/downfield options, unlike 2 years ago, you don’t have a tyreek who can help you get big chunk yards back. And so our offense has limitations until this WR piece is sorted out. The defense can carry us until that point and reid/mahomes/kelce can keep us afloat. But I never want to hear again that we should settle for anything less than a reliable few targets.
Well…..you’re still an idiot.

No one ever said any of these arguments you’re making up in your head.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-17-2023, 06:55 PM   #1110
In Search of a Life

The young wrs got better from last week. We hope that continues to happen.