Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2023, 06:41 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Rashee Rice Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-01-2023 at 11:09 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2023, 04:01 PM   #1096
You Sweetie!

they say ol Dave Lane had some great YAC yards when they sll used to meet up and play flag football.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2023, 04:08 PM   #1097
Special Teams ACE!!!

To borrow a joke from Mahomes:

I had no idea our WRs were this slow. They should make them check in as eligible receivers every time they're on the field
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 05:28 PM   #1098
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
I wouldn't presume to know more than Andy, but it seems to me that jet sweep type stuff is better executed by jitterbug types than bigger, long striding WR's.

But that's just me.

Rice (and Ross too, while we're at it) are bigger, long striders. They're not going to 'look' fast until you notice they're outrunning CB's and S's down the field (like Rice's nice long one last night).

Hill just skewed everyone's perspective I think.
Hardman was so damn good at jet sweeps. The way he could plant and turn up field always impressed me.

I don’t see a natural on the team for those this year. Toney would be the obvious pick, but I don’t need him taking any unnecessary hits.

Moore is probably the next in line. He’s quick and slipper enough, but he’ll likely never break one.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2023, 05:51 PM   #1099
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
CP: Rice is slow, a plodder, looks like he's got Buicks on his feet.

also CP: Rice is such quick twitch, he's probably going to get a lot of Hardman's jet sweeps.

LOL
Who would have thought different people have different opinions about a rookie we haven't seen play much yet?
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2023, 05:56 PM   #1100
Consuming CP souls

Rice looks like AJ Brown to me
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2023, 06:07 PM   #1101
Starter

If he is AJ Brown, that would be so great.
gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.gordonelloyd is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-20-2023, 06:31 PM   #1102
Thank you

Heck I'd settle for him being Dwayne Bowe.
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2023, 06:49 PM   #1103
The man you could post like.

I'm going.to be disappointed if he doesn't live up to his namesake Jerry Rice TBH
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2023, 07:12 PM   #1104
Grand champ

AJ Brown has like 20 pounds on Rice, though. That’s significant.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2023, 07:44 PM   #1105
Inmem 2.0

Only real negative thing at this point is he's had the dropsies hopefully he gets all of that out of the way
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2023, 07:46 PM   #1106
In Search of a Life

Eh, wrs drop balls. It is what it is.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2023, 07:46 PM   #1107
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Only real negative thing at this point is he's had the dropsies hopefully he gets all of that out of the way
Meh, he dropped one yesterday, but then proceeded to have an incredible day.

Of course, Trav dropped one as well. Let's hope he turns out ok.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 08:17 PM   #1108
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Meh, he dropped one yesterday, but then proceeded to have an incredible day.

Of course, Trav dropped one as well. Let's hope he turns out ok.
But Kelce is a hall of famer. I think Rice will be a good player but he has had several drops this pre season
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2023, 08:20 PM   #1109
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
But Kelce is a hall of famer. I think Rice will be a good player but he has had several drops this pre season
Exactly my point; Hall of Famers drop passes as well, even in playoff games. Not at all surprised a rookie dropped one or two. Certainly nothing to worry about.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-20-2023, 08:22 PM   #1110
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
Exactly my point; Hall of Famers drop passes as well, even in playoff games. Not at all surprised a rookie dropped one or two. Certainly nothing to worry about.
I'm not saying it's anything to worry about I said it's been the only negative thing to say about him. This was in his scouting report as well.