Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:55 AM   #1096
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I don't think I do
no issue with that

are you just in it for the sex, then?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:56 AM   #1097
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
I gotta be honest. Virus has said some shit in here that makes me react that way as well.....maybe the girl's got bomb ass pussy tho.

ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:56 AM   #1098
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
That's just what assholes say because a lot of people think they know only to later end up hating that person with every fiber of their being.
I mean I clearly have no room to talk; I had stronger feelings for the sloot that was cheating on my frat bro with me as well as a bus boy at a restaurant before moving on the cheat on her long distance boyfriend with the military dude she got knocked up by than the feelings I had for my recent ex-girlfriend who was much more attractive and much more in to me.

Experience has given wisdom, where neither scenario was "love" but still valuable all the same.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:56 AM   #1099
Consuming CP souls

Better that than say it when you don't mean it.
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:00 AM   #1100
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Succinctly, this.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:01 AM   #1101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellway View Post
no issue with that

are you just in it for the sex, then?

Not really. Pussy's great and everything but it's not something I think about often. Actually, I think about pussy a hell of a lot more when I'm not getting it than I do when I've got it on tap.

Some times I see something long-term with her and others I don't. I'm just taking my time figuring it out for certain.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:02 AM   #1102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post

That's the way I'm feeling. You're wise beyond your years, Peej.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:10 AM   #1103
I'll be back.

Quote:
Some times I see something long-term with her and others I don't. I'm just taking my time figuring it out for certain.
A woman will ditch if she senses you lack commitment after this long. And all women loathe indecisive men. Because that's a female trait.

Figure out if you want to lose her because you're close to this if you remain wishy washy.

HOWEVER, if she's making you feel like shit over this, **** her. I'd probably tell her to get lost over such arrogance.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:13 AM   #1104
Banned

Quote:
Wisdom. It's a weird thing. The cringe factor once you get some distance from it is THE worst.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:21 AM   #1105
"You like to drink?"

Cynicism tells me that "romantic" love can be explained away with a good dosage of confirmation bias sprinkled in with sunk cost fallacies in the general cases with the addition of cognitive dissonance in instances when involved with clearly batshit crazy or irredeemable douches of significant others.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:30 AM   #1106
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Cynicism tells me that "romantic" love can be explained away with a good dosage of confirmation bias sprinkled in with sunk cost fallacies in the general cases with the addition of cognitive dissonance in instances when involved with clearly batshit crazy or irredeemable douches of significant others.
i love my girlfriend for logical reasons though.

she is a unique combination of amazing cook, 80s nerd, caring individual and best pussy.

throw in all the little things she does to show she cares and it's a no brainer.

i love her because she is so much better than any other girl i've dated, and i cherish her existence. she's one in a million to me.

the fact we've NEVER had an argument just seals the deal.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:32 AM   #1107
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
i love my girlfriend for logical reasons though.
At this point in time, sure.

But people change, and those things you've listed might not be so evident five or ten years from now.

At that point it becomes a choice to either grin and bear it because of how good things were (confirmation bias) or just because you don't want to be the one to end something that's lasted that long (sunk cost).
Old 08-18-2016, 09:37 AM   #1108
I'll be back.

Quote:
At this point in time, sure.

But people change, and those things you've listed might not be so evident five or ten years from now.

At that point it becomes a choice to either grin and bear it because of how good things were (confirmation bias) or just because you don't want to be the one to end something that's lasted that long (sunk cost).
i'll cease to love her if she changes too much, and I'd expect the same from her

you can't live your life worrying about stuff like that though

OH DAMN THIS GIRL I LOVE MIGHT GET FAT AND BECOME A BITCH! BETTER END THIS AMAZING THING I HAVE!

No.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:40 AM   #1109
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
i'll cease to love her if she changes too much, and I'd expect the same from her

you can't live your life worrying about stuff like that though.
Then it's not really love, hombre.

Quote:

OH DAMN THIS GIRL I LOVE MIGHT GET FAT AND BECOME A BITCH! BETTER END THIS AMAZING THING I HAVE!

No.
Not what I was saying at all.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:42 AM   #1110
I'll be back.

Quote:
Then it's not really love, hombre.
yes it is. you can fall in and out of love