Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2021, 06:41 PM   #11071
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiliConCarnage View Post
He was short Wirecard a year or two ago when it turned out they were lying about billions that didn't really exist in a bank account. It was one of the bigger German listed companies at that time.

.. course he was short Tesla for like 6 years in a row too.
Sounds like a stock market GURU
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2021, 07:19 PM   #11072
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
Sounds like a stock market GURU
That was before Musk himself said it was overvalued....At 450.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2021, 07:28 PM   #11073
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I've been in and out of PLTR. Scaled out some at $27 then dipped back in around the low $20. Strong revenue reports this week shot it up today.

I know there were some others in here with it. Bust out potential?
I am in the green and holding long term.
Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Halfcan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2021, 11:17 PM   #11074
Colorado Chief Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I've been in and out of PLTR. Scaled out some at $27 then dipped back in around the low $20. Strong revenue reports this week shot it up today.

I know there were some others in here with it. Bust out potential?

I love this stock/company, I am in it Long. Huge potential and no competition.
chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.chiefforlife is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-15-2021, 07:52 PM   #11075
Mammoth penis

The amount of hedgefund corruption and stock manipulation is even higher than I ever imagined. Retail traders finding more damning evidence than the SEC, that's pretty alarming. This shit is crazy.

https://www.reddit.com/r/amcstock/co...m_source=share
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2021, 07:58 PM   #11076
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
The amount of hedgefund corruption and stock manipulation is even higher than I ever imagined. Retail traders finding more damning evidence than the SEC, that's pretty alarming. This shit is crazy.

Man that sub is some culty shit.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2021, 08:03 PM   #11077
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Man that sub is some culty shit.
Nothing to comment on the actual content of the post? Figures.
Old 08-15-2021, 08:32 PM   #11078
Supporter

Quote:

I just find that hard to believe

At some point some journalist should be able to determine the bid and ask prices on open orders. The information is public (I think) but there is a lot of it. If it's that open and shut there is 0% chance they couldn't spin that off to a journalist somewhere.

Last edited by Buehler445; 08-16-2021 at 06:25 PM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2021, 08:38 PM   #11079
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Nothing to comment on the actual content of the post? Figures.
The main point of it all is that hedge funds would rather buy AMC stock for thousands in the "dark pool" and lose money that way than allowing the squeeze to happen, right?

...that makes no sense.

Dude thinks the true price RIGHT NOW is in the thousands of dollars per share but the hedge funds have manipulated it all the way down to $30. Really? He's also the guy who won't sell until the price reaches 500k so I don't think he's the most rational mind when it comes to AMC.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2021, 08:53 PM
eDave
This message has been deleted by eDave.
Old 08-15-2021, 08:55 PM   #11080
Fish are scared of me

Makes me want to buy 2 more shares.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-15-2021, 09:00 PM   #11081
Banned

Quote:
The main point of it all is that hedge funds would rather buy AMC stock for thousands in the "dark pool" and lose money that way than allowing the squeeze to happen, right?

...that makes no sense.

Dude thinks the true price RIGHT NOW is in the thousands of dollars per share but the hedge funds have manipulated it all the way down to $30. Really? He's also the guy who won't sell until the price reaches 500k so I don't think he's the most rational mind when it comes to AMC.
Trying to convince me of anything while doing it with PYTH data that explicitly says test data in a testnet environment isn't going to work. So I didn't look much closer than that but it also looks like the guy is counting cost per order as cost per share. Could be wrong.

But this stuff does serve a purpose to solidify retail into not selling and standing firmer. This dark pool stuff is just a stall to stagnate and force paper hands.

Last edited by eDave; 08-15-2021 at 09:05 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2021, 05:16 AM   #11082
Mammoth penis

Quote:

...that makes no sense.

If they're desperate enough I could see them buying high/selling low to keep the price down, to try and buy more time to get retail investors to sell.

The 500k price thing is ridiculous though, I wish people would stop saying it because it's hurting the cause. I get their point, if everyone holds it could theoretically go that high barring a complete bankruptcy of all the shorts involved and/or government intervention...but no way that will be allowed and there's not enough money in existence for it to happen anyway.

Last edited by MTG#10; 08-16-2021 at 05:33 AM..
Old 08-16-2021, 05:46 AM   #11083
Fish are scared of me

Don't Rain on my parade ! I'm buying 2 shares today hoping to turn it into 1 million dollars
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-16-2021, 08:28 AM   #11084
Fish are scared of me

TSLA taking a dump.
Old 08-16-2021, 08:36 AM   #11085
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
TSLA taking a dump.
Everything is.

Except ADM, lew