Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-27-2016, 11:23 AM  
Kind of a mod

Investing megathread extravaganza

A place to talk about investing stuff.

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2021 at 06:35 PM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2021, 06:05 AM   #10981
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
It's funny how the naysayers in this thread choose to ignore and not address stuff like this. I'm considering selling out of all of my other positions and going all in next significant dip.
Be a man and mortgage your home, fill your CC's and max out your lendability.

Let us know when you are done. Or shut the **** up with this cocky "I'm better than you at this" attitude. Do it or **** off with your shit.

Last edited by eDave; 08-06-2021 at 07:21 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 06:52 AM   #10982
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Be a man an mortgage your home, fill your CC's and max out your lendability.

Let us know when you are done. Or shut the **** up with this cocky "I'm better than you at this" attitude. Do it or **** off with your shit.
Wtf?

Go **** yourself you effeminate bundle of sticks.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 06:55 AM   #10983
Banned

Quote:
Wtf?

Put it all in, fug. Or shut the **** up. All talk, with small numbers.

I learned a long time ago with Blackjack. Get your money out there when you can our shut the **** up and go to the lounge and talk to the prost's. They are probably cheaper.

I got $50K with your name on it if you'll do me a little favor. I want you to kill me. For real.

Last edited by eDave; 08-06-2021 at 07:04 AM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2021, 06:58 AM   #10984
Mod Team

Quote:
Wtf?

Markets are manipulated all the time.

It’s hard to imagine the hedge funds will have to cover their positions by liquidating billions of dollars of other stocks. It’s unlikely to happen at the magnitude everyone thinks. You realize there’s no absolutes here and the “wrong” thing happens all the time in the stock market.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:08 AM   #10985
MVP

I'm in pretty deep on AMC, I don't think we'll see the prices that people are posting but I can see it going to 1k pretty easily. Like the video says Citadel doesn't have enough money to cover their asses on this so something has to be done. There is all kinds of stuff going on in the government to figure this out. One of my buddies keeps telling me to go all in on it and I basically said what edave did. Take out a second mortgage, do everything you can if you really believe this. I am in more then I feel comfortable with but it's not going to bankrupt me or anything like that if it doesn't.
TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.TambaBerry 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:10 AM   #10986
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
I'm in pretty deep on AMC, I don't think we'll see the prices that people are posting but I can see it going to 1k pretty easily. Like the video says Citadel doesn't have enough money to cover their asses on this so something has to be done. There is all kinds of stuff going on in the government to figure this out. One of my buddies keeps telling me to go all in on it and I basically said what edave did. Take out a second mortgage, do everything you can if you really believe this. I am in more then I feel comfortable with but it's not going to bankrupt me or anything like that if it doesn't.
They can move this sideways all ****ing day and all ****ing night and all ****ing week and all ****ing month and all ****ing year and for ****ing decades.

They can and will because they are allowed to. Fantasy Land is just that.

So throw everything you got into it. Show us your balls.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:18 AM   #10987
Kind of a mod

Do you guys not realize that most of the reason you catch so much shit for AMC in this thread is that you come off as the annoying friend who wants to invite everyone over for a Cutco party? If you're confident in your choice, great. I'm more than skeptical, but best of luck to you.

Just stop trying to convince everyone else to join your MLM, get rich quick, pyramid scheme.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2021, 07:22 AM   #10988
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
That’s all great if it actually happened. But you realize they’ve been let off the hook for similar practices before (many times) because market stability is more important.

Some of you need a history lesson.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:32 AM   #10989
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Markets are manipulated all the time.

It’s hard to imagine the hedge funds will have to cover their positions by liquidating billions of dollars of other stocks. It’s unlikely to happen at the magnitude everyone thinks. You realize there’s no absolutes here and the “wrong” thing happens all the time in the stock market.
Not at this scale.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:39 AM   #10990
Mod Team

Quote:
Not at this scale.
Sure, which is why they won’t be expected to buy back all these shares.

MARKET STABILITY WINS
Old 08-06-2021, 07:41 AM   #10991
Banned

Quote:

MARKET STABILITY WINS
You are goddamned ****ing right it does. You, me, and certainly MTG are losers in the grand scheme. Make what you can. Live the dream when you can. Not now when you think you might. This shit is stupid.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:50 AM   #10992
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
You are goddamned ****ing right it does. You, me, and certainly MTG are losers in the grand scheme. Make what you can. Live the dream when you can. Not now when you think you might. This shit is stupid.
I’m just asking you to be honest with the system you’re using. Nothing is absolute and never has been in the stock market. It’s also not always fair or rationale.

I think they will cut a deal to limit their losses. Only having to buy back a fraction of these shares at some point. That point could be a long ways off.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:54 AM   #10993
Mammoth penis

Quote:

MARKET STABILITY WINS
I have argued since the beginning the government will step in and bail them out, it won't be allowed to go up as high as it should. But it's still going to squeeze high enough to create a massive transfer of wealth...Citadel and the scum like them aren't getting out of this unscathed.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:56 AM   #10994
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Do you guys not realize that most of the reason you catch so much shit for AMC in this thread is that you come off as the annoying friend who wants to invite everyone over for a Cutco party? If you're confident in your choice, great. I'm more than skeptical, but best of luck to you.

Just stop trying to convince everyone else to join your MLM, get rich quick, pyramid scheme.
I have some great opportunities with Amway if you'd like to hear about them.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-06-2021, 07:56 AM   #10995
Banned

Quote:
I have argued since the beginning the government will step in and bail them out, it won't be allowed to go up as high as it should. But it's still going to squeeze high enough to create a massive transfer of wealth...Citadel and the scum like them aren't getting out of this unscathed.
How much of your trading account to you have wrapped up in AMC? Not all of it? Shut the **** up, dude. Roll it all you cocky bitch.