Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:23 PM   #1081
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellway View Post
You should have done it by now.

Quit being a pussy.
Sounds like she was fine with it up until the friend put ideas in her head. It's no different than friends talking her into suddenly wanting a kid, or marriage FFS.

No one has the right to judge a relationship. Those are between those two people. I'd push back on my GF for accepting her friends criticism of me TBH.

**** that friend. She's put our man ThaVirus in a tough spot.

BTW, I assume you have said it to your GF by now. Congrats on that. Honestly.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:46 PM   #1082
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
BTW, I assume you have said it to your GF by now. Congrats on that. Honestly.
Said it after 6 months. Wanted to say it sooner but got burned before.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:50 PM   #1083
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Sounds like she was fine with it up until the friend put ideas in her head. It's no different than friends talking her into suddenly wanting a kid, or marriage FFS.

No one has the right to judge a relationship. Those are between those two people. I'd push back on my GF for accepting her friends criticism of me TBH.

**** that friend. She's put our man ThaVirus in a tough spot.
This. Tell her that her friend has no input on their relationship and it bothers you that her friends input has cause drama in their relationship.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2016, 09:07 PM   #1084
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
No doubt about it. Problem is, she had this conversation on Friday and has let it fester for 5+ days before bringing it to my attention.

If it's one thing I hate it's a meddling ass bitch. Ol' Scooby Doo ass bitch.
Virus is really old man Jenkins
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-17-2016, 09:41 PM   #1085
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
No doubt about it. Problem is, she had this conversation on Friday and has let it fester for 5+ days before bringing it to my attention.

If it's one thing I hate it's a meddling ass bitch. Ol' Scooby Doo ass bitch.
Delete Facebook, lawyer up and hit the gym.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2016, 09:41 PM   #1086
I'll be back.

ya'll know any good shows coming to the city in October?

need to show the lady a good time
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:08 PM   #1087
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
You should have done it by now.

Quit being a pussy.
If the muh****a ain't ready to say it, the muh****a ain't ready to say it. There's no timeline on that shit.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2016, 10:10 PM   #1088
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Delete Facebook, lawyer up and hit the gym.
I gotta be honest. Virus has said some shit in here that makes me react that way as well.....maybe the girl's got bomb ass pussy tho.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-17-2016, 11:26 PM   #1089
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
If the muh****a ain't ready to say it, the muh****a ain't ready to say it. There's no timeline on that shit.
probably needs to end it then if it's been that long and he doesn't feel it

unless he just enjoys the regular puss, in which case, enjoy
Old 08-18-2016, 12:43 AM   #1090
Woman should only make babies

well they are just words. Wind coming out your mouth followed by some sounds love is more than words
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 07:39 AM   #1091
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
ya'll know any good shows coming to the city in October?

need to show the lady a good time
Joey badass/ schoolboy q
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 07:43 AM   #1092
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
I've got something:

It's been about 9 months since we met and I've yet to tell my girl I love her.

Apparently she had a conversation with a good friend of hers and the friend asked her if I had. She answered no and the friend said "blah blah that's a bad sign".

So now she feels like shit and is trying to make me feel like shit.
You don't love her bruh
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:44 AM   #1093
You gotta kill a few people

I don't think I do but I also don't think that's damning.

People tell others that they love them all the time and it doesn't mean shit. How many people have all of you told you loved in your lives? How many are still around?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:50 AM   #1094
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
I don't think I do but I also don't think that's damning.

People tell others that they love them all the time and it doesn't mean shit. How many people have all of you told you loved in your lives? How many are still around?
"When you know, you know."

Allegedly.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2016, 08:52 AM   #1095
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
"When you know, you know."

Allegedly.

That's just what assholes say because a lot of people think they know only to later end up hating that person with every fiber of their being.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.