Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-20-2013, 03:00 PM  
Consuming CP souls

101 random roasts by misc Roastmasters - Thread #2

As a spinoff to the successful NFL Network's version of this and from the drama thread, it has come to fruition that this thread must be created.

Each day Hootie will reveal a member starting with 101 and working his way in order to number 1. I will update the OP as I see the names revealed.

*Warning this thread may cause a severe case of butthurt*

Let it begin!!

Hootie's List

Saul Good - A little about Roaster #2 (by frazod)
Spoiler!

85 BigRedChief
Spoiler!

84. StevieRay
Spoiler!

83. Rustshack
Spoiler!

82. KCnative
Spoiler!

81. Notorious
Spoiler!

80. Braincase
Spoiler!

79. big nasty kcnut
Spoiler!

78. crazycoffey
Spoiler!

77. Phobia

Spoiler!

76 Dave Lane

Spoiler!

75 KnowMo roasted by PGM
Spoiler!

74 Luv roasted by Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

73. Mr Flopnuts
(by Iowanian)
Spoiler!

72. patteeu (by frazod)
Spoiler!

71. Bob Dole
Spoiler!

70. Sweet Daddy Hate/Raised On Riots/Darth CarlSatan (roasted by Clay)
Spoiler!

69.Setsuna (by rico)
Spoiler!

68. Burt (by J Diddy)
Spoiler!

67. petez28 (by PGM)
Spoiler!

Last edited by Pasta Little Brioni; 07-01-2013 at 09:02 AM..
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:56 PM   #1081
For The Glory Of The City

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
The non Kansas City announcers were total shit and boring the other night.

|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:57 PM   #1082
Don't Be A Dick

Quote:
Originally Posted by |Zach| View Post
The Confederations Cup is getting bad mouthed. This thread may be in store for a complete soccer take over.
You could have a huge compelling argument with yourself. Turns out nobody else gives a shit about soccer.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:58 PM   #1083
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderhader View Post
There is a great big difference between Hootie's situation and Denise's: the reason the votes took place is not because the moderators set them up as a means to address the issue, it was member driven. The mods agreed that they would abide by the results but, the polls were the result of MEMBER action, not moderator. That situation has not occurred with Hootie.

Once again, revisionist history is not going to work with me, I was here went it went down. Save that spiel for newer members who don't know any better.
It's not revisionist. For every difference you can point to, I can point to a similarity. The point of bringing up the polling though was that Flopnuts made a point of saying that this place isn't a democracy. While it is ultimately an AustinChief dictatorship, the fact is that it used to be more of a democracy than it has become.

Since you've already admitted that you don't know anything about the situation with Hootie, you should probably leave those random comments out of your posts.

Quote:
Whatever. It made perfect sense. You calling me out for not knowing the specifics of this situation when you do not either is hypocrisy. The longer you stay up on your soap box the bigger the joke you look like.
I know what the public has been allowed to know. You don't even know what thread this "offense" took place in. In fact, you don't even realize that there was no "offense". When it comes to being clueless about this situation, you've got me beat by a mile.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2013, 06:58 PM   #1084
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
Yeah. There are millions of great things about sports that aren't simply scores.
Soccer doesn't seem to have any of the things that make football great outside scoring, too.

The most interesting thing I saw in one of those games was idiots throwing water bottles and shit onto the field.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #1085

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Diddy View Post
You could have a huge compelling argument with yourself. Turns out nobody else gives a shit about soccer.
Our Sporting Kansas City \ Soccer thread goes pretty well. I mean...especially for an NFL centric forum.

Beyond how ridiculously popular the sport is in Kansas City.
|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.|Zach| is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:00 PM   #1086
It Goes On

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER View Post
Soccer doesn't seem to have any of the things that make football great outside scoring, too.

The most interesting thing I saw in one of those games was idiots throwing water bottles and shit onto the field.
I'm not gonna convince you, but I wholeheartedly disagree. But I'm not gonna waste any time trying to explain it to you. It is, iirc, Arena Football season, so you've got that... And the WNBA.
Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.Sully threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #1087
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by frazod View Post
Don't **** with me, I finally got that quadrail ready to put in the mail.
I was laughing at Zach throwing me into ya'lls feud. Not at you, dude. You should know better.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #1088
The 23rd Pillar

Quote:
and frazbob is all buddy buddy with shtspryr now too. Don't forget to leave that out.
I respect the fact that you don't report posts, and I don't really want to see Frazod banned, but I sure would like to see Phobia put in a position where he has to "take action" on those posts just to see what he'd do. It would be hard to feel sorry for Frazod given the fact that he's always trying to get someone banned.

Although, fwiw, I don't think the things Frazod has said to you should be grounds for being banned.
patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.patteeu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:01 PM   #1089
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Oh, please point out where you've ever defended me. You really are one of the most delusional people on this site.
It sure as **** wasn't recent. And of course I'd never expect you to acknowledge it.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #1090
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
I was laughing at Zach throwing me into ya'lls feud. Not at you, dude. You should know better.
Gotcha.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:02 PM   #1091
I'll be back.

I'd rather read shitty J Diddy roasts than this dung flinging parade.

JFC
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #1092
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I respect the fact that you don't report posts, and I don't really want to see Frazod banned, but I sure would like to see Phobia put in a position where he has to "take action" on those posts just to see what he'd do. It would be hard to feel sorry for Frazod given the fact that he's always trying to get someone banned.

Although, fwiw, I don't think the things Frazod has said to you should be grounds for being banned.
You wouldn't think it was ban worthy if I burned his ****ing trailer down.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #1093
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Smith HATER View Post
I'd rather read shitty J Diddy roasts than this dung flinging parade.

JFC
No one asked you. Quit trying to insert yourself back into the thread.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #1094
Prestige Worldwide

Lol @pete.

Nice work PGM.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-01-2013, 07:04 PM   #1095

Lets talk about Graham Zusi is a god damned American treasure.