Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:50 PM   #1081
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hootie
Interesting Fax...I have GoChiefs version (though it did take me about a year to download) and it's perfect quality with no audio sync problems whatsoever, and it plays on DivX with no problems at all...
There IS an audio sync issue. It's not HUGE....it's off by less than a second...but it's there.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 05:54 PM   #1082
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
There IS an audio sync issue. It's not HUGE....it's off by less than a second...but it's there.
I don't notice it a bit.

For real...

I just skimmed the entire episode and watched for it, and that shit drives me crazy to the point of wanting to punch out my computer, and it just isn't there.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:43 PM   #1083
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Guru, is this the .gif you wanted?
Thats the one. Thanks
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:57 PM   #1084
Gonna go back in time....

hootie and gochiefs are the same dude, and they are gay for each other, and the mininova looks great on my computer, because I have a mac, not some pos pc that needs a ****ing special small bus codec in order for shit to look good. oh and the filesize of goatse's is like 2x the mininova 1.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:00 AM   #1085
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty
hootie and gochiefs are the same dude, and they are gay for each other, and the mininova looks great on my computer, because I have a mac, not some pos pc that needs a ****ing special small bus codec in order for shit to look good. oh and the filesize of goatse's is like 2x the mininova 1.
This just shows how uneducated Mac users are. The torrent doesn't look good because of the codec I used. It looks good because I captured it at 720x400. The other one is a far lower resolution, and a shitty capture to boot.

It probably looks good on your Mac because you're used to shitty video quality on your Mac.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:11 AM   #1086
Now you've pissed me off!

I want to titty-fuck Kelli Croyle.

I just wanted to make sure that was in the public record.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:44 AM   #1087
I'll be back.

i havent watched this weeks episode yet, is it good?
Old 08-31-2007, 12:49 AM   #1088
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayhawkerman2001
i havent watched this weeks episode yet, is it good?
Not as good as last weeks but it does give you insight into how the chiefs go about firing players.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-31-2007, 06:57 AM   #1089
MVP

Quote:
This just shows how uneducated Mac users are. The torrent doesn't look good because of the codec I used. It looks good because I captured it at 720x400. The other one is a far lower resolution, and a shitty capture to boot.

It probably looks good on your Mac because you're used to shitty video quality on your Mac.
The mininova one is about 250MB smaller than the previous ones it seems. Lower resolution capture? So I'm guessing your cap would be the better one to use for a DVD?
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:14 AM   #1090
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bringbackmarty
I'm ok with this post, I don't really understand what the first sentence was about, or what it had to do with the premise of the post, but hey, whatever.
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-31-2007, 07:16 AM   #1091
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins
I want to titty-fuck Kelli Croyle.

I just wanted to make sure that was in the public record.
Well...

If Brodie's NFL career doesn't work out, the Croyle's could always lean on Kelli's sex appeal to make a few bucks!
Old 08-31-2007, 07:32 AM   #1092
Supporter

Streaming Episode 4 is up. http://www.0x53.com/HardKnocks/Episode4.php
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:58 PM   #1093
In Search of a Life

Anyone have a link o the Arrowhead Flyover video?
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:00 PM   #1094
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Anyone have a link o the Arrowhead Flyover video?
http://uranus.ckt.net/~gochiefs/HFA.avi
Old 09-03-2007, 03:06 PM   #1095
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Thx mucho.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.