Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2022, 04:32 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Isaih Pacheco Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 05-02-2022 at 11:55 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2022, 12:14 AM   #1066
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Have they asked Pacheco to return any kicks in the preseason? Or is he now too valuable to risk on kick return duties?
I think he's had several returns?? Including today? Did you watch the game?
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-26-2022, 12:15 AM   #1067
You Sweetie!

I will try to watch it all tonight
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2022, 12:16 AM   #1068
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
I don't love him TBH. I don't get a warm fuzzy off of his reps. I just don't see it I guess -maybe I need to watch more of the game first, but so far from what I've seen, anyway.
Yeah, same. BUT. It's better than what I feel about RoJo or CEH.
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 12:16 AM   #1069
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
accelerates way faster than clyde that's for sure

Sorry I'm a little tired tonight - that was a ****ing money run.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2022, 12:18 AM   #1070
You Sweetie!

also at times he seems slithery but also vulnerable to get wrapped up at other times. I guess that's how I'd say I see him RN.
Old 08-26-2022, 12:23 AM   #1071
In Pat We Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
I think he's had several returns?? Including today? Did you watch the game?
Wasn't able to watch tonight's game... only the highlights on youtube. How has he looked returning kicks?
el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.el borracho wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-26-2022, 12:26 AM   #1072
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
Wasn't able to watch tonight's game... only the highlights on youtube. How has he looked returning kicks?
He was doing the Dale Carter thing returning kicks that he should have downed. BUT he looked like speed and potential. It's the preseason after all.
Old 08-26-2022, 02:08 AM   #1073
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
I think we saw a lot more of what the coaches were seeing in practice tonight. He gives them a threat off tackle and on outside zone that they haven’t had the past 2 years.

Me likey.
Absolutely. Nice to see some of that come together. I don't think this guy is likely to be the perfect RB but this team has been fine with good, competent play at the position and if he can give you that with some more explosion, we're in great shape.

Definitely excited about his performance in this game.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2022, 04:33 AM   #1074
In Search of a Life

He looked like a nice starting caliber running back. Which is great
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2022, 04:49 AM   #1075
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
He was doing the Dale Carter thing returning kicks that he should have downed. BUT he looked like speed and potential. It's the preseason after all.
Its preseason, you can't evaluate the players on kick return if you kneel it in the endzone eveytime
Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.Warpaint69 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 04:50 AM   #1076
Training Camp Hero

Those short little steps and the way he swings his arms reminds me a bit of tyreek.
Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chiefs=Champions Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-26-2022, 05:29 AM   #1077
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
no Marc I mean he bobs his body every ten steps or so - like he's pumping or something. It's sort of hard to explain but you can see it if you really watch him straight line run.
I used to call that shifting gears.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2022, 05:29 AM   #1078
MVP

Pikachu got some burst.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-26-2022, 05:53 AM   #1079
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

If you’re watching and hoping to see Jonathan Taylor or something like that, yeah, I understand being a little disappointed.

I’m watching and hoping to see Damian Williams with better run game efficiency. Saw that last night.

He also had several runs that put the “he has no vision” complaints to bed.

He doesn’t have GREAT vision. He’s a little inconsistent with it (as you might expect of a guy whose OL was severely outmatched in 80 percent of the games he played in college). But it also isn’t completely nonexistent.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 06:30 AM   #1080
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
If you’re watching and hoping to see Jonathan Taylor or something like that, yeah, I understand being a little disappointed.

I’m watching and hoping to see Damian Williams with better run game efficiency. Saw that last night.

He also had several runs that put the “he has no vision” complaints to bed.

He doesn’t have GREAT vision. He’s a little inconsistent with it (as you might expect of a guy whose OL was severely outmatched in 80 percent of the games he played in college). But it also isn’t completely nonexistent.

Yeah, certainly better last night, although he's done it playing against scrubs.

Hopefully he can contribute something, and with Gore gone he'll certainly make the team. I'm sure an opportunity will be there down the line.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.