Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:04 PM   #1066
Mammoth penis

I uploaded the SYS release to mininova. It doesnt have any audio sync problems.

http://www.mininova.org/tor/863795
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:05 PM   #1067
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10

Thanks, Mr. MTG#10. Is this one in .avi or divx format?

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:06 PM   #1068
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX

FAX
.avi - xvid
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:06 PM   #1069
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10

Thanks. Once this is down I can let it convert to flv overnight
penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.penguinz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:08 PM   #1070
Mammoth penis

For those interested, I will begin working on the next custom dvd with episodes 3 and 4 tomorrow, and start uploading it Saturday.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:20 PM   #1071
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX

FAX
Divx is just a form of AVI.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:26 PM   #1072
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOATSE
Divx is just a form of AVI.
Awesome news, Mr. GoChiefs. The thing is that, Mr. MTG#10's torrent things have downloaded and run on VLC with no problem whatsoever. The one you posted wouldn't play until I downloaded codecs from Mars. Then, it will only play on Real Player which, apparently, doesn't play back smoothly.

So far (from the standpoint of torrent ability, mind you), Mr. MTG#10 is playing with the ones.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:29 PM   #1073
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
Awesome news, Mr. GoChiefs. The thing is that, Mr. MTG#10's torrent things have downloaded and run on VLC with no problem whatsoever. The one you posted wouldn't play until I downloaded codecs from Mars. Then, it will only play on Real Player which, apparently, doesn't play back smoothly.

So far (from the standpoint of torrent ability, mind you), Mr. MTG#10 is playing with the ones.

FAX
H264 isn't from Mars. It's the best codec for AVI playback out there. Lowest filesize at highest quality. And it works flawlessly on windows media player classic, which is a lightweight media player EVERYONE should have.

And honestly I've been telling people to install H264 on their systems for MONTHS now. All of my game downloads will be encoded in H264 so you might want to get with the program.

Here's Windows Media Player Classic:

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/vi...er_classic.cfm

And the other torrent still looks like crap if you ask me. That's why I decided to do this. It's nothing personal. I just like good quality video.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:33 PM   #1074
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Don't get me wrong, Mr. GoChiefs. I'm sincerely grateful for what you and everyone else is doing to make these available. I mentioned the codec download because I didn't have to do that with the previous episodes.

I thought the information I was providing to you might be of some benefit. You play to watch the torrent, after all.

FAX
Old 08-30-2007, 04:36 PM
MTG#10
This message has been deleted by MTG#10.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:39 PM   #1075
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
I mentioned the codec download because I didn't have to do that with the previous episodes.
That's because you already had the Divx codec installed on your computer.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:43 PM   #1076
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
That's because you already had the Divx codec installed on your computer.
So .... if my computer needs something it doesn't have, I have to download it?

FAX
Old 08-30-2007, 04:44 PM   #1077
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
So .... if my computer needs something it doesn't have, I have to download it?

FAX
Shocking, I know.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:45 PM   #1078
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Shocking, I know.

I wrote it down.

FAX
Old 08-30-2007, 05:19 PM   #1079
I'll be back.

Guru, is this the .gif you wanted?
Old 08-30-2007, 05:42 PM   #1080
Banned

Interesting Fax...I have GoChiefs version (though it did take me about a year to download) and it's perfect quality with no audio sync problems whatsoever, and it plays on DivX with no problems at all...
Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Hootie < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.