Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-07-2023, 09:08 PM  
Hello

****Our Wide Receivers Suck- Official Thread****

They can’t get open, they drop passes in their hands, their jet sweeps are slow and terrible. These guys are not good.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 01:44 PM   #10636
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! View Post
May be the hottest of hot takes here but if Bieniemy comes available, I’d fire Andy Reid and make him the head coach
I don’t even know what to say to that… It’s so epically stupid…
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2023, 01:46 PM   #10637
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
It's week 17. If they haven't "worked through all that" by now, it ain't gonna happen.
Nagy at his press conference today repeating the same shit over and over… “great accountability, great week of practice, great meetings to discuss what happened after the game, etc”

Everything is “great” in his view.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 01:48 PM   #10638
Andy Reid Supporter

Not sure why people even bring up Tee Higgins. He's a jump ball player that doesn't get a lot of YAC. He also has a 9.1% drop rate this year.

Overpaying him would be really bad. I'd rather pay less for Tyler Boyd
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 01:51 PM   #10639
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Not sure why people even bring up Tee Higgins. He's a jump ball player that doesn't get a lot of YAC. He also has a 9.1% drop rate this year.

He would be way better than anything we have but I do agree that his skillset doesn't match up great with what our offense and Mahomes do.
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 01:56 PM   #10640
In Search of a Life

You wouldn’t get value out of what you’ll have to pay him
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 01:58 PM   #10641
Generational Player

Have to go get our #1 WR in the draft and just add good vets in FA that make sense like:

Tyler Lockett
Darnell Mooney
Hollywood Brown
etc
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 01:59 PM   #10642
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

I don't know why people see Tee as just a jump ball receiver. He's pretty well rounded. It's just that he's also extremely good at jump balls.

He wouldn't be my #1 target at WR, but he would be a target.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 02:00 PM   #10643
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic View Post
Have to go get our #1 WR in the draft and just add good vets in FA that make sense like:

Tyler Lockett
Darnell Mooney
Hollywood Brown
etc
Any of those + a 1st round receiver + Rice and Mahomes will have a 2018 type year. Or a WR like Aiyuk + a 2nd or later WR with Rice.

I really hate how much O.City has made me infatuated with getting Aiyuk
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 02:01 PM   #10644
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

Higgins also has some injury stuff in his background. Rather not go down the path of having another Sammy Watkins who is paid big money and misses 50% of the games with injury. I would rather get Tyler Lockett if they can do it.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 12-28-2023, 02:04 PM   #10645
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Nagy at his press conference today repeating the same shit over and over… “great accountability, great week of practice, great meetings to discuss what happened after the game, etc”

Everything is “great” in his view.
Man, **** that guy
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 02:06 PM   #10646
Andy Reid Supporter

If you're looking for a Juju type WR this Spring it's probably Tyler Boyd. Bigger body, vet experience, was the #2 WR in Cincy before Chase/Higgins and put up 1k seasons.

Even with Burrow hurt twice and being WR3 behind Chase/Higgins he was still getting 700+ yard seasons every year with less targets.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 02:08 PM   #10647
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Any of those + a 1st round receiver + Rice and Mahomes will have a 2018 type year. Or a WR like Aiyuk + a 2nd or later WR with Rice.

I really hate how much O.City has made me infatuated with getting Aiyuk
I’m powerful

But adding aiyuk would make the rest slot in fine. If you have Toney as a #3/4 guy, you’re fine
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 02:11 PM   #10648
Back-to-Back-to-Back.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
Just had an attorney in my office this morning who was telling me he was at Argosy on Sunday. Told me he playing blackjack at a table with one other guy who was playing 5 oranges on two spots like it was nothing. Didn't know who he was but dude eventually lost about $50k before getting up and leaving. Dealer told him afterwards it was MVS and that he's in there all the time! Guess he had won $65k playing with the same dealer the week before.

Not saying thats a good or bad thing to be gambling in your free time the night before our Christmas game, but found it interesting. And of course he went out the next day and brought home 0 catches on 61 snaps. Argosy might be sad to see him go next year but we wont!
I heard it was not the day before the game...but the day before that
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-28-2023, 02:29 PM   #10649
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 View Post
Hell, DRob is relatively blowing it up in the Rams offense.

Amazing what coaching will do.
Speaking of our WR coach...
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-28-2023, 02:37 PM   #10650
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
That's what's so damning about the coaching. MVS and Toney are going to have their worst years in the league and Moore hasn't developed for shit. Even he's worse than his ****ing rookie year.
I think we're drilling down to the real issue. These guys would most likely be doing a good job on other teams with better coaching.
Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.Pinchshot is not part of the Right 53.