Texas Tech vs. Kansas (-3.5, 61)

Arizona vs. Colorado (+10, 55)

Missouri vs. Tennessee (-1, 58.5)

Miami vs. Florida State (-14.5, 50)

Oklahoma State vs. UCF (+2.5, 64)

Utah vs. Washington (-9, 54.5)

Ole Miss vs. Georgia (-11,59)

West Virginia vs. Oklahoma (-12.5, 58)

Michigan State vs. Ohio State (-31.5, 47)

Florida vs. LSU (-13.5, 63.5)

Texas vs. TCU (+10, 53)

USC vs. Oregon (-15, 73.5)

Last edited by Titty Meat; 11-11-2023 at 10:32 AM..
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:04 PM   #1051
Custom User Title

I mean you have to go for a score here now right?

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:05 PM   #1052
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by kstater View Post

That’s my thinking.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:05 PM   #1053
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:

I think they have to get something
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old 10-06-2023, 07:07 PM   #1054
Custom User Title

Why the **** would you run there then call the timeout?

kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.kstater threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:08 PM   #1055

Will, you gotta have that clock going in your head
Old 10-06-2023, 07:09 PM   #1056
Custom User Title

The good news, can't play much worse in the second half.

Old 10-06-2023, 07:11 PM   #1057

Quote:
The good news, can't play much worse in the second half.

Jesus tits, I hope not. But there’s no margin for error left. Going to have to score on every possession.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:16 PM   #1058
Inmem 2.0

Man if we go up 10...
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:18 PM   #1059
Custom User Title

Thrilling Big 10 game going on right now.

Old 10-06-2023, 07:20 PM   #1060
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Thrilling Big 10 game going on right now.

Down 2 touchdowns to a coach who will be fired after this season clown
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2023, 07:23 PM   #1061
Inmem 2.0

Illinois is way worse than Nebraska lmao
Old 10-06-2023, 07:25 PM   #1062
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Down 2 touchdowns to a coach who will be fired after this season clown
That Mississippi Rug Burn getting to you tonight isn't it?

Old 10-06-2023, 07:26 PM   #1063
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
That Mississippi Rug Burn getting to you tonight isn't it?

Nebraska would beat Kstate
Old 10-06-2023, 07:27 PM   #1064

0430 Eastern time wake up call. Going to be tough to stay awake for this.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:28 PM   #1065
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Nebraska would beat Kstate
This is why college football is the best btw
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.