Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 08:38 AM   #1051
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Hog posts junk YouTubers regularly, so that seems about right.
ahhh never noticed that trait.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 08:40 AM   #1052
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
You guys are just too much. You think a Broncos journalist isn't reveling in the fact that all isn't well in Chiefs Kingdom? And suddenly he becomes a go-to corroboration?

If it were any other situation, you'd say he's a worthless hack.

The guy refers to EB as "annoying." There's nothing he provides that has any sources. He just likes to pile on.

I'm not even a fan of EB, but the idea that this guy does anything to back up Clay's loose narrative is ridiculous.

And Billay - why in the world are you wasting time white knighting this? I get that you like to be controversial, but you're also not an idiot. The 'article' reads like an essay written by a 7th grader pretending he's in high school.

NB: Corrboration is when a source provides information independently verifying the take of another source. Not when an article is read by a person and he says, "Yes, that's what I've heard too." That's hearsay, morons.
Dude at this point you are twisting the corroboration to fit YOUR narrative.

Albright isn't going to say this is exactly what I have been hearing if he hadn't been hearing those things.

I mean yea it may suck that Clay and his sources were right about a lot of it and he has been catching unnecessary shit but once Albright says most of that stuff is accurate, it is what it is.

Edit: And I say all that still thinking this was a shitty way to go about this.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 08:47 AM   #1053
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Dude at this point you are twisting the corroboration to fit YOUR narrative.

Albright isn't going to say this is exactly what I have been hearing if he hadn't been hearing those things.

I mean yea it may suck that Clay and his sources were right about a lot of it and he has been catching unnecessary shit but once Albright says most of that stuff is accurate, it is what it is.

Edit: And I say all that still thinking this was a shitty way to go about this.
Albright isn’t the end all, be all for saying something is correct. Dude said up to the draft, in no uncertain terms, that Rodgers was coming to Denver.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 08:49 AM   #1054
Rookie

The AFCCG alone should've gotten EB ejected from Arrowhead One. That, and the fact that he is black.

KIDDING
AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.AdolfOliverBush has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 4     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 09:07 AM   #1055
'Tis my eye!

Is he gone yet?
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 09:12 AM   #1056
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Is he gone yet?
The only report I’ve seen is that Reid and Bienemy actually had their meeting yesterday.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 09:13 AM   #1057
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

It’s funny to imagine EB, Reid, and Veach laughing at all of us while working out a new contract at the meeting
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 09:29 AM   #1058
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Franchise View Post
The only report I’ve seen is that Reid and Bienemy actually had their meeting yesterday.
If the report didn’t include that EB had to be restrained at some point then I’m not going to believe it.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 09:40 AM   #1059
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Your fat Albert looking ass isn't hitting anything besides the buffet
Funny, that’s the same thing me and the homeboys say when we finish tossing your momma around.
Darren Smith is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarren Smith is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarren Smith is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarren Smith is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarren Smith is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarren Smith is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarren Smith is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutDarren Smith is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 09:53 AM   #1060
Inmem 2.0

Hey Darren did you have any luck sliding into Kay Burtons twitter?

https://twitter.com/DarrenSmithWHB/s...kDM_LHfyA&s=19

Last edited by Titty Meat; 02-18-2022 at 10:03 AM..
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 09:54 AM   #1061
Inmem 2.0

Thirsty.

https://twitter.com/DarrenSmithWHB/s...yc1IGqIhCuzveg
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 09:59 AM   #1062
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Smith View Post
Funny, that’s the same thing me and the homeboys say when we finish tossing your momma around.
PLEASE tell me this is real
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:01 AM   #1063
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

The ChiefsPlanet feud that we didn’t know we needed
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:01 AM   #1064
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
PLEASE tell me this is real

It is indeed.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 10:02 AM   #1065
Inmem 2.0

I'll trust Albright over Smith. The only thing Darren's ever broke was the scale