Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-20-2016, 03:28 PM  
Supporter

Star Wars Episode VIII SPOILERS thread

For all things Episode VIII related info including spoilers.

The release date is now December 15, 2017.

The Official Synopsis from Star Wars.com

“In Lucasfilm’s Star Wars: The Last Jedi, the Skywalker saga continues as the heroes of The Force Awakens join the galactic legends in an epic adventure that unlocks age-old mysteries of the Force and shocking revelations of the past.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi opens in U.S. theaters on December 15, 2017.”

New footage in Japanese Trailer

Last edited by DaneMcCloud; 10-31-2017 at 02:08 PM..
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:33 PM   #1051
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Would like to see Brad Bird if hes up to it?

Tomorrowland was a miss, but hes got loads of talent.
There's no way due to his commitment to The Incredibles 2.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:39 PM   #1052
BUNS <3 2PM

Tomorrowland was too high concept for Disney summertime fare. Didn't help that nobody knew what the hell it was about.
Buns has disabled reputation
Old 09-05-2017, 07:47 PM   #1053
I'll be back.

Give it to Rian.

Keep JJ far, far away, please.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2017, 07:51 PM   #1054
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I didn't care for the script but his direction was impeccable, even though he had a ton of outside input (Spielberg, Ava Duvernay and others).
Can you PM me some of those inside deets you seem to have?
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:06 PM   #1055
I'll be back.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2017, 08:07 PM   #1056
I'll be back.

Old 09-05-2017, 08:08 PM   #1057
I'll be back.

Old 09-05-2017, 08:14 PM   #1058
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
Can you PM me some of those inside deets you seem to have?
Like a a "Super Secret PM List"?

Look man, you're my Bro and all but in all honesty, I post as much information as I can in the forum without pointing back to the source, whether it's at the Mouse House, Lucasfilm, WB, etc.

I have friends in all aspect of the business, from guys on set to superstar trainers to trailer editors and composers, to execs, etc. I can't compromise their integrity by providing more info than I've provided and in the last month, it's been quite a lot (Justice League, TJ Miller, Star Wars, etc.).
Old 09-05-2017, 08:49 PM   #1059
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Like a a "Super Secret PM List"?

Look man, you're my Bro and all but in all honesty, I post as much information as I can in the forum without pointing back to the source, whether it's at the Mouse House, Lucasfilm, WB, etc.

I have friends in all aspect of the business, from guys on set to superstar trainers to trailer editors and composers, to execs, etc. I can't compromise their integrity by providing more info than I've provided and in the last month, it's been quite a lot (Justice League, TJ Miller, Star Wars, etc.).
I'm not asking you to compromise yourself or your sources - I guess what I'm looking for is where us regular joes could go online to see some "detailed speculation" about Episode 8.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:02 PM   #1060
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buns View Post
Tomorrowland was too high concept for Disney summertime fare. Didn't help that nobody knew what the hell it was about.
I liked about 85% of it. Up until the last 20 minutes or so
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-05-2017, 09:03 PM   #1061
Supporter

Quote:
I'm not asking you to compromise yourself or your sources - I guess what I'm looking for is where us regular joes could go online to see some "detailed speculation" about Episode 8.
Well, I guess here but I generally don't post speculation unless I specifically say it's speculation.

All my info comes from directly from my sources, unless otherwise specificed.
Old 09-05-2017, 10:33 PM   #1062
World's Best Boss

Quote:
Well, I guess here but I generally don't post speculation unless I specifically say it's speculation.

All my info comes from directly from my sources, unless otherwise specificed.
Fair enough - I'm in your boat with this upcoming ep and with the latest seasons of Game of Thrones. It's much more enjoyable for me now to have an idea of what's coming, therefore I don't overdo my expectations and walk away feeling inevitably disappointed.

Hearing the words "Starkiller base" was such a disappointing gut punch when I sat in the theater in 2015.
Old 09-06-2017, 08:45 AM   #1063
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post

I like to call this piece of work "The First Order Goes to the Ileenium System".
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-06-2017, 01:24 PM   #1064
Supporter

Old 09-06-2017, 03:11 PM   #1065
Veteran

Quote:
All aboard the Rian train.
Quote:
I didn't care for the script but his direction was impeccable, even though he had a ton of outside input (Spielberg, Ava Duvernay and others).
Wait, what?

Last edited by Red Brooklyn; 09-06-2017 at 03:30 PM..
Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Red Brooklyn Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.