Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:21 PM   #1051
MVP

Did anyone notice all the water our new returner was drinking..looked like he was masking his piss-test ....
boogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelliboogblaster 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-30-2007, 01:34 PM   #1052
The Wait Is Over

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogblaster
Did anyone notice all the water our new returner was drinking..looked like he was masking his piss-test ....
Kinda of what I thought. I've done the exact same thing.
Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Archie Bunker must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:37 PM   #1053
testing ... 1, 2, 3

That's what we need. A return man with a distended gut sloshing his way to the 7 yard line like a friggin' water balloon in a jersey.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:46 PM   #1054
Apr 13,1949 – Dec 15, 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX

This is the slowest torrent I've ever downloaded. It was up to 12 days ETA at one point. No seeders seems to equate to mucho frustrato.

FAX

I'm at 92.2% and crawling. I've been at since it was posted this morning. Would like to watch it before the game starts.
mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.mcan has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:48 PM   #1055
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Trust me, drinking water does not help.

...but damn, 6 bottles of water? I'd be pissing after 2...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:50 PM   #1056

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
That's what we need. A return man with a distended gut sloshing his way to the 7 yard line like a friggin' water balloon in a jersey.

FAX
Would make for an exciting collision if he's jacked up though.
tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.tk13 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:57 PM   #1057
El Diablo

Quote:
Originally Posted by boogblaster
Usually, when you drink too much water, the test (for work, at least) comes out negative diluted, which means you need to take it again... 2 negative diluted test = 1 Positive test. (and this usually only takes about 2 bottles of water before the test to come out with this result)

In the NFL, im guessing their testing is significally better, more detailed and more expensive (because they test steroids as well)...

You cannot mask an NFL test, as they are pretty accurate and detailed...

Kinda like the piss tests in the marine corp... they usually make their soldiers drink a sh#t load of water before their tests too...
carlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellicarlos3652 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-30-2007, 02:36 PM   #1058
testing ... 1, 2, 3

After all that, it won't play. I've tried it in WMP, RP, and VLC. The video won't load.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:57 PM   #1059
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX

FAX
greg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-30-2007, 03:03 PM   #1060
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX

After all that, it won't play. I've tried it in WMP, RP, and VLC. The video won't load.

FAX
I haven't downloaded the file, Mr. FAX, but I would suspect that you wil need this gizmo to play the file. That's the case with most of GoChiefs' videos anyway.

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDShow.htm
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:13 PM   #1061
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace
I haven't downloaded the file, Mr. FAX, but I would suspect that you wil need this gizmo to play the file. That's the case with most of GoChiefs' videos anyway.

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/FFDShow.htm
Thanks, Mr. DaFace. No joy, however. That page takes you to a download page with a bunch of codec options. I chose the first one and downloaded it. Still no good. I have audio with VLC, but no video.

I really appreciate what everyone has done to make these shows available, but this sucks Zeus' Giant Weiner. Is there a specific place the codec needs to live so it can be found? Is there a preferred viewer for .avi files? Would shooting my pc with a 12 guage help?

FAX
Old 08-30-2007, 03:31 PM   #1062
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Okay. Got it working. It will now play on Real Player ... after downloading, unpacking, and installing the codec monster.

Thanks for the assist.

FAX
Old 08-30-2007, 03:35 PM   #1063
Don't look over here

It was hard watching those guys get cut. Not that some of them didn't deserve it...
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:46 PM   #1064
I'll be back.

Glad everyone got the torrent working. How long did it take to download? My upload is only 50k.

As for the mininova torrent, is it even up? I wouldn't be making my own if the quality on mininova was better. This rip is about the same filesize but much better quality at 720x400.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:04 PM   #1065
Don't look over here

Mine took 6 1/2 hours to download. And as of 3:34 pm it isn't on Mininova, yet.
VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.VonneMarie has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.