Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:04 AM   #1051
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Last night I made a roast beef that I simply coated in garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, then seared on ALL sides in my stainless steel pan on the stove, then transferred to the oven at 325 degrees for about 1:45.

I got scared when I took the internal temperature and it showed about 145-150 in certain parts but after letting it rest for 20 minutes, I cut it and it was absolutely perfect!

I paired it with small potatoes, pearl onions, baby carrots and red onion all roasted in the same pan. I cranked up the heat to 450 after I took the roast out and then let the veggies sizzle.

Pictures tell the story as the taste was the best roast beef I've ever had! Used a little mayo and horseradish on the side.

What cut?

Looks good. I want some.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:06 AM   #1052
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
OOOHHHH, THOSE LOOK FAN-F***ING-TASTIC!!!!
Thanks. Pre-surgery for this kid is a time (solid week) when it's all about what he wants because it'll be mush for a while thereafter. And he comes up with some strange stuff. I think half the time it's the kids in the 'hood who want something made, but I don't care, he's happy!
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-10-2014, 03:37 PM   #1053
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
What cut?

Looks good. I want some.
The funny thing was it just said "Oven Roast" when I bought it at Harris Teeter's. It didn't say "Top Round" or "End Sirloin" or Bottom Roast". I'm 99.9% sure it was simply a Roast Beef.

The way they label meat today can be so confusing unless you ask the butcher.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-10-2014, 03:41 PM   #1054
SuperChiefs

The Mrs threw me a curveball today. She laid out chicken breast and portobello mushrooms. I guess we're having ground chicken stuffed in portabella mushrooms on the grill
FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FlaChief58 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-10-2014, 04:48 PM   #1055
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

Been doing 12 hour days in addition to a 90-minute drive each way for the last two days and again tomorrow. So not feeling like doing anything other than sitting on the couch, I had a fried egg sandwich.

Last edited by Fire Me Boy!; 09-10-2014 at 04:55 PM..
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-10-2014, 04:54 PM   #1056
Shit

Glory how do you do your stuffed shrooms?
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:51 PM   #1057

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Glory how do you do your stuffed shrooms?
1-1/2 tsp olive oil
1/2 tsp minced garlic (I get it out of the jar)
1 Super chopped-up jalapeno pepper (no seeds or ribs)
1 package cream cheese
4 tbl sp cheddar cheese
2 slices of bacon chopped up...
8-10 large mushrooms (separate the caps and stems, chop-up the stems)
Salt/Pepper

Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan.

Stir in the chopped stems, garlic, and jalapeno 8-10 minutes.

Move to a mixing bowl and mix-in the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and bacon.

Add salt and pepper to taste.

Stuff the Caps

Place on the high veggie rack of a hot grill (350-400) for 12-15 minutes, then move to the lower (hotter) part of the grill for 3-5 minutes (to get the awesome grill marks).

I top with paprika to add color just after I yank them from the grill.

(If you're cooking for kids, double the bacon, and forget about most of the jalapeno)...

And I can't take credit for it, it's a pretty common way of doing them.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-10-2014, 07:59 PM   #1058
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Bacon not cooked?
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:05 PM   #1059

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
Bacon not cooked?
Nope, cooked past medium (but not burnt), drained, cooled, and chopped a LOT. I call it bacon pepper...

Old 09-10-2014, 08:06 PM   #1060
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fried Meat Ball! View Post
Been doing 12 hour days in addition to a 90-minute drive each way for the last two days and again tomorrow. So not feeling like doing anything other than sitting on the couch, I had a fried egg sandwich.
Ketchup on that?
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:09 PM   #1061
pie is never free

Homemade Chili Mac, Steak and Shake style... its gonna be delicious with some garlic bread and sweet tea alongside.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:21 PM   #1062
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdcox View Post
Ketchup on that?

Yeah, just a touch. And toasted the bread with a very light schmear of butter.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:31 PM   #1063
Baba Ganoush

If didn't check out my Pittsburgh thread. Here's a few items we are over the weekend

34 oz

26 oz

Bacon wrapped scallop

Carrot cake

I might need to see my doctor. We ate like kings. Pittsburgh can cook up a great steak
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:42 PM   #1064
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
1-1/2 tsp olive oil
1/2 tsp minced garlic (I get it out of the jar)
1 Super chopped-up jalapeno pepper (no seeds or ribs)
1 package cream cheese
4 tbl sp cheddar cheese
2 slices of bacon chopped up...
8-10 large mushrooms (separate the caps and stems, chop-up the stems)
Salt/Pepper

Heat the olive oil in a sauce pan.

Stir in the chopped stems, garlic, and jalapeno 8-10 minutes.

Move to a mixing bowl and mix-in the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, and bacon.

Add salt and pepper to taste.

Stuff the Caps

Place on the high veggie rack of a hot grill (350-400) for 12-15 minutes, then move to the lower (hotter) part of the grill for 3-5 minutes (to get the awesome grill marks).

I top with paprika to add color just after I yank them from the grill.

(If you're cooking for kids, double the bacon, and forget about most of the jalapeno)...

And I can't take credit for it, it's a pretty common way of doing them.

This sounds great. I'm going to have to try this. Thanks for the recipe!
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.

Old 09-10-2014, 08:45 PM   #1065
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben N 58men View Post
If didn't check out my Pittsburgh thread. Here's a few items we are over the weekend

34 oz

26 oz

Bacon wrapped scallop

Carrot cake

I might need to see my doctor. We ate like kings. Pittsburgh can cook up a great steak
The bacon wrapped artwork on a plate just isnt my thing at all - THATS a scallop? - it was well prepared and the drizzled sauce delicious no doubt... but I just wont pay good money for that, If I'm missing out then so be it.

Everything else looks spot. on.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread