Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 02:54 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2021, 01:01 PM   #1051
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8RFAN View Post
Time for a bus lap!!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 01:50 PM   #1052
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
Time for a bus lap!!
There are 5 qb's better than Mahomes, the NFL has figured him out, im tired of the hype-Skip Bayless, tomorrow, probably.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-15-2021, 02:03 PM   #1053
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 02:11 PM   #1054
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
There are 5 qb's better than Mahomes, the NFL has figured him out, im tired of the hype-Skip Bayless, tomorrow, probably.
WE ARE ****ED!!!!!!
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2021, 03:21 PM   #1055
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Dude Carr being underrated has nothing to do with the way i feel about PM's ability. But I don't hate anyone, I just like my favorite team the best. At this point in time PM is the best quarterback in the NFL and by a decent margin and until some team figures out how to stop Hill and Kelce he will continue to light it up on everyone. Carr is not PM but I think Carr gets a bad rap, he is a damn good NFL QB but it's not only opposing fans, we have our own fanbase that think he is bad. I went through a lot of years with bad QB's , Hell we had fans that said Gannon was garbage. I am a fan that watches the game, would I prefer PM to be a Raider... Of Course I would. Yall got lucky you got him, somebody did the homework, he is brilliant under Reid whom I have always liked and the NFL World is the Chiefs Oyster right now, Enjoy it because nothing lasts forever.
You’re a good guy, I was just giving you shit. Don’t take it too seriously. With our qb history were very blessed to have Mahomes. If we didn’t have him, and had Carr instead, I’m sure we’d be pretty happy with the combo of Carr, and Reid.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 04:03 PM   #1056
Molôn Labé

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Carrbage being the passing leader almost brings a tear to my eye.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.R8RFAN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:01 PM   #1057

Quote:
Oof, for the record... one had his knee dislocated and missed games, the other just was sacked and able to play the next week.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:18 PM   #1058
go to work wasted

Quote:
Oof, for the record... one had his knee dislocated and missed games, the other just was sacked and able to play the next week.
That Carr picture is from the game against the Colts where he broke his leg and missed the last game of the season and the wild card playoff game.
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 05:31 PM   #1059
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
That Carr picture is from the game against the Colts where he broke his leg and missed the last game of the season and the wild card playoff game.
Forgive the Raider fan for getting confused.

Carr was widely criticized due to an earlier picture of him crying during week 6 against the Seahawks. it allegedly created a vacuum of leadership in the locker room.

It’s difficult to keep track of all the instances of Carr’s crying on the field.
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:35 PM   #1060
Dazed and Confused

https://twitter.com/DamonBruce/statu...by-seahawks%2F

Can't embed....
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:36 PM   #1061

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Forgive the Raider fan for getting confused.

Carr was widely criticized due to an earlier picture of him crying during week 6 against the Seahawks. it allegedly created a vacuum of leadership in the locker room.

It’s difficult to keep track of all the instances of Carr’s crying on the field.
This, my bad if I picked the wrong picture of a Carrbage crying during a game BackinBlack. I simply forgot there were more options at my disposal and it’s possible I posted the wrong Carrbage crying picture, instead of the one he was crying during the Seahawks game. Mistakes happen, especially when you have multiple games where you cried real tears on the football field. I’ll do my best to check the pictures better next time!
Old 09-15-2021, 05:38 PM   #1062

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHOG View Post
This is the correct one. Maybe his leg wasn’t broken here, but clearly his spirit was. Weeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:42 PM   #1063
The man you could post like.

Meh. I'll excuse that one. They actually were dark horse contenders that season IIRC and that happened late December. That's got to be heartbreaking.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:51 PM   #1064
Why so serious?

Quote:
This is the correct one. Maybe his leg wasn’t broken here, but clearly his spirit was. Weeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkk.
It’s ok he led his team to the playoffs and an early exit!
TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.TwistedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2021, 02:32 PM   #1065
Here We Go Again

Carr took the Squeelers to the woodshed.

Two "elite" Ds, two huge performances by Carr.

D looked good as well.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.