Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 08:44 PM   #1051
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
He'll be single again soon
sounds like after the wedding.
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-07-2016, 08:47 PM   #1052
"You like to drink?"

Being single is nice.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 09:17 PM   #1053
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Being single is nice.
i certainly don't miss spending time and money on bitches who will never **** me or I won't ever see again
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:17 PM   #1054
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBone View Post
What's the point, though?
He could have written it himself. He's exactly like this guy as far as I can tell.

Personally, I wouldn't even think of any of this shit.

Stop being a cheap **** Clayway. Good god man.

Love,
eDave
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:20 PM   #1055
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Being single is nice.
Dude. You should be ME and single. That's some ruckas right there. I'm fun as shit, pay for shit, open car doors, and know three languages. Chicks love feeling my French.

And I don't get hung up on whether the 10 will fall in love or not. Whatever.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:20 PM   #1056
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
He could have written it himself. He's exactly like this guy as far as I can tell.
I'm nothing like that guy.

There's not a force on earth that could make me gas up my girlfriend's car.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 10:33 PM   #1057
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellway View Post
I'm nothing like that guy.

There's not a force on earth that could make me gas up my girlfriend's car.
LOL. Wouldn't have even got that far. You crack me up.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:01 AM   #1058
Damnit Peg

Quote:
My girlfriend invited me to be her date to this wedding, across the state from where i live, for a couple i never met. Shes also the maid of honor in this wedding, so theres been a lot of awkward sitting around. Needless to say, theres places id rather be than here right about now - in a suit on a hot ****ing day in Pittsburgh.

Last night, she told me i'm cheap because ive been keeping track of my spending relating to this wedding because i expect her to pay me back for gas and tolls (its 40 in tolls RT and i just had to fill her jeep up for another 40). I dont know any of these people and im solely here because it was important to her that was.

I dont think I should be responsible for any expenses that she would have had to pay regardless of whether or not i attended. I certainly dont expect to be insulted over it.

Thoughts?
Don't be a cheap piece of shit.
Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Al Bundy has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 08-08-2016, 04:16 PM   #1059
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
spend money on bitches who will never **** me or I won't ever see again
Match.coms slogan!!
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2016, 04:54 PM   #1060
Inmem 2.0

PGM told you don't **** with online dating years ago.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2016, 05:21 PM   #1061
I'll be back.

Quote:
PGM was wrong
Old 08-08-2016, 05:24 PM   #1062
C Chiefs once a year!

Quote:
Online dating can be fun if you know how to work it right. It's all perspective. I thought we went over this.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-08-2016, 06:38 PM   #1063
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
i certainly don't miss spending time and money on bitches who will never **** me or I won't ever see again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Match.coms slogan!!
They are called "dinner whores". They spend years on Match.com and all they do is see how many suckers than can get to buy them free dinners and the like only to stop after the first or second date so they don't have to put out.

I have seen at least 20 women from the Northern VA area with profiles that have been active and always showing for 5-7 years. I've been trolling Match since 2007 and only reactivated once for a brief 6 month period in 2008 since leaving San Fran in 2002.

Every once and a while a profile pops up that piques my interest but I never follow through.

Too many better and cheaper places to meet women.

Match is HORRIBLE
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-08-2016, 06:44 PM   #1064
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Match is HORRIBLE
Not altogether. Just gotta weed out the worthless hos.
Old 08-08-2016, 10:05 PM   #1065
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
PGM was wrong
Well you're still single.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.