Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-08-2022, 02:38 PM  
Veteran

Pittbulls kill 2 year old and 5 month old

Quote:
Two young children are dead and their mother suffered major injuries after two family dogs attacked a baby and toddler outside their West Tennessee home.Kirstie Bennard, 30, suffered critical injuries when she tried to intervene in the attack on her 5-month-old boy, Hollace Dean, and 2-year-old girl, Lilly Jane, family and police said.

"She put her body on top of Lilly’s to try and protect her after the attack started," Bennard's uncle by marriage, Jeff Gibson told USA TODAY on Saturday. "Both (dogs) started attacking her while she lay on Lilly."The two children were pronounced dead when officials arrived at the home, the sheriff's office reported.

It was not immediately known what provoked the mauling.The mauling, Gibson said, lasted about 10 minutes.The dogs – two pit bulls that belonged to the family – were euthanized at Memphis Animal Services Thursday.

The family owned the pets, Cheech and Mia, for more than eight years without a violent incident, Kelsey Canfield, the mother's best friend, told Fox News.

"I can promise you those children were her world, and if there was any inkling of danger, she would have never had those dogs near her kids," Canfield told the outlet. "Those children were everything to them, and they just have a really long journey ahead."
Full Article: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ng/8219201001/

How do you feel about PittBull's? I posted this because my wife shared this story with me and my son was just recently participating in a "read to sheltered dogs" event where you could adopt a dog (I know brilliant).

I've heard the arguments that PittBull's get a bad wrap, but it seems time and time again they are the focal point of dogs who do these horrible acts.
TripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTripleThreat 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-06-2024, 07:42 PM   #1036
I'll be back.

lmao just kill the dog 10 yards away
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 07:58 PM   #1037
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
lmao just kill the dog 10 yards away

Sure you would cowboy. Pow Pow right between the eyes, no problem.
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 08:00 PM   #1038
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
If you are worried about that situation, consider getting yourself a breaker bar. Or at least in that situation, look for something similar to use and know how to use it. Even something like a stick, screwdriver, similar sized tool can work in a jif. Wedge it into the corner of the mouth of the biting dog.
Did you see how the attacking dog was shaking it's head back and forth?!?! But "just stick this in its mouth " I'll go with a fixed blade Buck knife between the ribs while you try and get that thing in the dog's mouth.

What politician came up with that brilliant idea?

The only things that POS is going to accomplish is to twist the attacking dog around like a roasting pig if you would by some miracle be able to get it in its mouth with enough leverage.

Last edited by Otter; 05-08-2024 at 03:42 AM..
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2024, 08:01 PM   #1039
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post

Sure you would cowboy. Pow Pow right between the eyes, no problem.
No doubt in my mind. I'd unload the ****ing clip anyway. Guaranteed kill.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 08:15 PM   #1040
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
No doubt in my mind. I'd unload the ****ing clip anyway. Guaranteed kill.

Carry a fixed blade for when the clip is empty.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 08:17 PM   #1041
Suupraa Geniuuusss

i sometimes wonder if a taser to the gumline wouldn't be the best non-lethal option.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 08:27 PM   #1042
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Carry a fixed blade for when the clip is empty.
I don't think it will ever come to that. But if I see another one of these monsters near the park where I walk the dog, I'm making a beeline back to the house and strapping up like Rambo. I refuse to be that woman screaming and crying 20 feet away while a pit shakes the life out of her dog.

With my luck it would happen in the middle of the forest trail with a stray and no one to help.

Bad luck, doggo, I got 12 helpers.
Old 05-06-2024, 08:41 PM   #1043
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otter View Post
Did you see how the attacking do was shaking it's head back and forth?!?! But "just stick this in its mouth " I'll go with a fixed blade Buck knife between the ribs while you try and get that thing in the dog's mouth.

What politician came up with that brilliant idea?

The only things that POS is going to accomplish is to twist the attacking dog around like a roasting pig if you would by some miracle be able to get it in its mouth with enough leverage.
I carry this SOG clipped inside my right front pocket. It can be out and opened with one hand in a heartbeat. Either stab it or cut it's throat, it'll do the job.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	thumbnail.jpg
Views:	28
Size:	114.0 KB
ID:	127446  
stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.stumppy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 08:44 PM   #1044
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
If you are worried about that situation, consider getting yourself a breaker bar. Or at least in that situation, look for something similar to use and know how to use it. Even something like a stick, screwdriver, similar sized tool can work in a jif. Wedge it into the corner of the mouth of the biting dog.
Those dogs were pretty damn chill though.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-06-2024, 08:48 PM   #1045
MVP

Just feed the pit bulls a bunch of peanut butter, they will be so busy licking their lips they won't be biting anything.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 05-06-2024, 08:59 PM   #1046
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Just feed the pit bulls a bunch of peanut butter, they will be so busy licking their lips they won't be biting anything.
pit bulls like flesh and blood

Pitbull eating the head & neck of another dog through a fence. ***Extremely gruesome, NSFL video***
Old 05-06-2024, 09:04 PM   #1047
I'll be back.

They smell blood. They hunger. They kill. They feast.

Cops saw dogs ‘eating ribcage’ of suspected mauling victim

Quote:
Deputies found a Virginia woman in the woods and saw her two pit bull dogs “eating [her] rib cage,” the sheriff said on Monday about the “grisly” mauling of the 22-year-old who was found dead after taking her pets for a walk.

Bethany Stephens, 22, was found about 8:20 p.m. Thursday in a wooded area in Goodland, WTVR reported. Her father discovered her body guarded by “two very large, brindle-colored pit bull dogs,” who were Stephens’ pets that friends said she loved.

“Let me cut right to the chase, the most important detail that we did not release because we were worried about the well-being of the family is that in the course of trying to capture the dogs early Friday morning…we turned and looked…I observed, as well as four other deputy sheriffs, the dogs eating the ribcage on the body,” Goochland County Sheriff James Agnew said in a news conference.

Agnew held a news conference and released details on Stephens’ death after a long discussion with her family to release the information, WTVR reported.

“The injuries were very severe,” he added. “The most prevalent damage…the damage was so extensive [on the body] that there was nothing left to compare the bite marks to.”

It’s still unclear what led to the deadly mauling, but a man who used to work with the Stephens said the pet owner loved the canines and was very experienced working with animals, according to WTVR. Other people also said the dogs were social, passive and had a “significant bond” with Stephens.

Agnew confirmed the medical examiner said Stephens was on her “menstrual period."
Old 05-07-2024, 08:02 AM   #1048
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
I carry this SOG clipped inside my right front pocket. It can be out and opened with one hand in a heartbeat. Either stab it or cut it's throat, it'll do the job.
I wouldn't trust a knife with a pit. They could knock it out of your hand and then you're ****ed. They use to train cops to get behind the animal and pull back on the collar because it doesn't take much to make these animals go to sleep once you close off the airway. That's how the subhumans that ran dog fighting rings dealt with pits.
seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.seamonster wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 08:51 AM   #1049
New and Improved

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
I wouldn't trust a knife with a pit. They could knock it out of your hand and then you're ****ed. They use to train cops to get behind the animal and pull back on the collar because it doesn't take much to make these animals go to sleep once you close off the airway. That's how the subhumans that ran dog fighting rings dealt with pits.
Well, I don't carry a gun with me everywhere or a club or???. So I'm leaning heavily on the razor sharp SOG I always carry.
Old 05-07-2024, 04:14 PM   #1050
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
i sometimes wonder if a taser to the gumline wouldn't be the best non-lethal option.
I wonder but if in my yard and aggressive the 10MM is effective. Glock 20. SM 15 SP AR 15 and a no name PUP. You come on my yard and aggressive **** them but. I do have an 88 YO dad to consider. Never been a person afraid of dogs until him tho.
Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Smed1065 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.