Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-28-2022, 08:24 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Trent McDuffie Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-28-2022 at 09:08 PM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:16 PM   #1036
Choco Favre

Trade Mcduffie for Kaiir Elam
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-21-2024, 11:33 PM   #1037
Mahomes or GTFO

The first three pages of this thread are hilarious. This place is littered with well-intentioned idiots.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 01:54 AM   #1038
MVP

Every time the Chiefs have a great player there are people like "Hey lets trade him." I don't get it?
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 07:30 AM   #1039
Hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Every time the Chiefs have a great player there are people like "Hey lets trade him." I don't get it?
Analysts are trying to hype up the big market teams to draw clicks by setting up hypothetical trades where those teams swipe the best players off the smaller market teams. In the same vein as picking the Cowboys and LA teams to win the SB every single year. They're baiting clicks. Same as it ever was.

As for fans, they're just stupid in general. Fans would destroy a team in 3 seconds if they were allowed to make decisions. It's human nature.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:44 AM   #1040
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Also to add to this just a bit…have any of you ever seen any QB jam people better than Sneed did this year? I can’t recall anything like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Closest I've seen was James Hasty, but Sneed turns and runs better if the WR gets off the line.
JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.JohnnyV13 is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:51 AM   #1041
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia View Post
Yeah, I'm going to start hitting people on the nose with a rolled up newspaper if they keep doing it. And if I can find an actual printed newspaper.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:53 AM   #1042
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
The best one has largely been lost to history. He ****ing stole Garret Wilson's lunch money and then didn't send his mom flowers when he was done with her.

Almost set up a pick for Edwards when he completely wiped Wilson out of the play (who Edwards was doubling and freed him up to play robber).

I'll try to find it tomorrow. It was spectacular.
Here go:

Look at the top of the screen.

I mean this is assault, brotha...
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 10:58 AM   #1043
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyV13 View Post
Closest I've seen was James Hasty, but Sneed turns and runs better if the WR gets off the line.
Both Sneed and McDuffie are or will be better than any CB we have ever had.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 11:03 AM   #1044

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Both Sneed and McDuffie are or will be better than any CB we have ever had.
I mean, Emmitt Thomas is in the HoF - you sure you wanna ride that train?

Albert Lewis was criminally underrated in his own right. I'm not sure he's a HoFer, but he's close. If I were to try to find a Sneed comp from Chiefs corners, Lewis would be the guy.

And I'll ride or die with Dale Carter man. Probably die - the guy was a loose cannon. But that guy was as dynamic as any CB I've seen this side of Deion Sanders. His off-field shit and inconsistency (largely due to risk-taking) kept him from being recognized for how truly amazing he was at his peak, but Carter from 1994 to 1997 (and specifically in 1995 and 1996) was absolutely a HoF caliber player.

I think McDuffie can get up there with Thomas and Lewis - possibly even exceed one or both of them. And I think Sneed can get up to/past Carter but won't have the duration to get to Thomas or Lewis.

I think it's fair to say that we may have 2 of the top 5 CBs in Chiefs history on this squad (and in McDuffie, perhaps someday our best ever) but that book's yet to be written. And I don't think there's a chance that Sneed surpasses what Thomas or Lewis did.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 11:04 AM   #1045
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Here go:

Look at the top of the screen.

I mean this is assault, brotha...
How do I not remember that? He looked like we moved Trey Smith to CB.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 11:06 AM   #1046

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
How do I not remember that? He looked like we moved Trey Smith to CB.
That's why I wanted to go find the video. Like I said - it won't stand out in anyone's memory, but holy shit did he obliterate Wilson.

It's not as fun as watching him put Hill into the dirt in a playoff game at Arrowhead, but I think it was even more dominant. He just rode the dude down to the LOS until he finally just kinda gave up.
Old 02-22-2024, 11:13 AM   #1047
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I assume that this talk of trading McDuffie is nothing but a thought exercise, right? Because there's no way we're trading McDuffie.

Another thing to consider is that having two great cornerbacks is about eight times better than having one great cornerback. A quarterback can avoid one great cornerback, but he's got to throw against two of them.
If we were trading McDuffie I'd be asking for a King's Ransom and more. He's far too valuable.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2024, 11:23 AM   #1048
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
I mean, Emmitt Thomas is in the HoF - you sure you wanna ride that train?

Albert Lewis was criminally underrated in his own right. I'm not sure he's a HoFer, but he's close. If I were to try to find a Sneed comp from Chiefs corners, Lewis would be the guy.

And I'll ride or die with Dale Carter man. Probably die - the guy was a loose cannon. But that guy was as dynamic as any CB I've seen this side of Deion Sanders. His off-field shit and inconsistency (largely due to risk-taking) kept him from being recognized for how truly amazing he was at his peak, but Carter from 1994 to 1997 (and specifically in 1995 and 1996) was absolutely a HoF caliber player.

I think McDuffie can get up there with Thomas and Lewis - possibly even exceed one or both of them. And I think Sneed can get up to/past Carter but won't have the duration to get to Thomas or Lewis.

I think it's fair to say that we may have 2 of the top 5 CBs in Chiefs history on this squad (and in McDuffie, perhaps someday our best ever) but that book's yet to be written. And I don't think there's a chance that Sneed surpasses what Thomas or Lewis did.
Forgot about Emmitt Thomas he was fantastic.

He's in the HOF but that was being measured as the talent level at the time. The CB's in this era are sooo much better than back then, just like it is at all positions.

Carter could have been the guy and was at times but was erratic his whole career.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 11:35 AM   #1049
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
Also to add to this just a bit…have any of you ever seen any QB jam people better than Sneed did this year? I can’t recall anything like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No, I've been saying that for a while now. He erases people from the offensive gameplan. Watch the Dolphins playoff game and try to figure out why their receivers aren't going anywhere. He's elite elite.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-22-2024, 11:48 AM   #1050
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Forgot about Emmitt Thomas he was fantastic.

He's in the HOF but that was being measured as the talent level at the time. The CB's in this era are sooo much better than back then, just like it is at all positions.

Carter could have been the guy and was at times but was erratic his whole career.
If you give Emmitt the training, nutrition, supplements, medical care and money that these guys make today he's as good or better than any of them. It's not a talent gap as much as it is the resources these guys today have far outweigh anything they had back then. Most of those guys had to have offseason jobs to make ends meet. All these guys have is football and training for football.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.