Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-08-2007, 04:11 PM  
Kind of a mod

***OFFICIAL HBO Hard Knocks Thread***

NFL.com Bonus Video
Hosted Video Streams
No download required, and you can watch any time!

Single-Episode Torrents
Custom DVD Torrents
To use these, download and install ImgBurn. Open the "MDS" file with ImgBurn. It's pretty self explanatory from there.
Special thanks go to (in no particular order) BigRedChief, MTG#10, drunkie, penguinz, Tribal Warfare, C-Mac, morphius, GoChiefs, and allen_kcCard for providing links for this thread.

Last edited by DaFace; 09-11-2007 at 10:44 AM..
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:26 AM   #1036
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by greg63
Ok, I keep trying to view the Sopcast after having d/l the required software and I keep getting an error message saying that I have not d/l the Sopcast software.
Are you using Internet Explorer?

And I would doubt the stream is up, anyway.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:28 AM   #1037
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace
Are you using Internet Explorer?

And I would doubt the stream is up, anyway.

Ahhh, I forgot I'm on Firefox right now. Thanks.
greg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-30-2007, 11:13 AM   #1038
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefnj2
Here was his NFL.COM scouting report:
AGILITY TESTS

4.69 in the 40-yard dash…37-inch vertical jump…Bench presses 225 pounds 12 times…33-inch arm length…8 ¾-inch hands.
2002 COMBINE RESULTS
Height Weight Bench 10 20 40 Shuttle 3Cone VJ BJ Wonderlic
6030 214 12 1.65 2.69 4.69 4.20 6.78 37.0 10'3" 10
Granted, that looks like 4.7 to me, but all the other reports I have seen say Sippio runs a 4.37, and they all say he is fast. Mind you, many times players have poor times there, and are later retested. Hannon runs a 4.37, but at times goes 4.2. Michael Bennett was clocked running a 4.13 40 yard dash in his pro day workout at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. This is actually one of the fastest 40-yd-dash times officially recorded. Sports Illustrated did an article on him and he has the numbers 4.13 tattooed on his calves. Bennet has run a 4.39 other times.
GarySpFc is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.GarySpFc is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:18 AM   #1039
Stay positive, don't give up

Quote:
Originally Posted by UL Washington
Sippio calling Bowe "rook" is a little ridiculous what with his 0 games played in the NFL resume and all.
gotta love the badass attitude, now can he catch the ball and run forward in the nfL?
Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.Sure-Oz wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:43 AM   #1040
union paraplegic organizer

1 seed, ETA 16 hours.
rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.rtmike Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:54 AM   #1041
Starter

[QUOTE=Chiefnj2]
4.69 in the 40-yard dash…[ /QUOTE]

Here is the link to another scouting report which shows Sippio 4.45.

http://www.couchscout.com/CSDRAFT.HTM
GarySpFc is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.GarySpFc is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:02 PM   #1042
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtmike
1 seed, ETA 16 hours.
I'm currently at 4.47 hours ETA.
greg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelligreg63 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-30-2007, 12:04 PM   #1043
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtmike
1 seed, ETA 16 hours.

This is the slowest torrent I've ever downloaded. It was up to 12 days ETA at one point. No seeders seems to equate to mucho frustrato.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:05 PM   #1044
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX

This is the slowest torrent I've ever downloaded. It was up to 12 days ETA at one point. No seeders seems to equate to mucho frustrato.

FAX
I just turned up my d/l ratio.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:08 PM   #1045
Aberzombie and Fitch

quote: "She's gonna "throw a party!" when (IF) Brodie becomes the starter."

Yeah, and that throw will get intercepted.

----

Seriously, though, I was glad to see Turk McBride look a little more impressive in Episode 4. Not to mention Gunther really boosting his ego with his little talk. Now if he can just bust loose with a few sacks here and there, I'll feel a lot better about him.
Christofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutChristofire is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 08-30-2007, 12:11 PM   #1046
Homer go crazy!!!

Heh! It was Croyle’s to lose and he didn't disappoint.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:12 PM   #1047
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
I just turned up my d/l ratio.
Once I get this downloaded, I'll seed at 1 billion. That should be sometime next week.

FAX
FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.FAX is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:17 PM   #1048
testing ... 1, 2, 3

Quote:
Heh! It was Croyle’s to lose and he didn't disappoint.
Brodie got the Herm on this deal. I continue to believe that, had the blocking and receiving in the Saints game been just a tad better, he would have made this a contest.

I saw a quote from Waters not long ago alluding to Croyle's inconsistency or something. I'm not sure what he was talking about, but I wonder if Brodie is getting a little overly excited during the heat of battle. If so, some additional bench time might be just the ticket.

Personally, I still have faith in him.

FAX
Old 08-30-2007, 12:23 PM   #1049
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace
Bonus video is up at NFL.com (added to the thread starter). It's...interesting.
...tin foil...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:24 PM   #1050
Homer go crazy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX
Brodie got the Herm on this deal. I continue to believe that, had the blocking and receiving in the Saints game been just a tad better, he would have made this a contest.

I saw a quote from Waters not long ago alluding to Croyle's inconsistency or something. I'm not sure what he was talking about, but I wonder if Brodie is getting a little overly excited during the heat of battle. If so, some additional bench time might be just the ticket.

Personally, I still have faith in him.

FAX
Yeah, funny he should mention the inconsistency of the QB IMO, considering the consistently bad play by the o-line.