Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-07-2024, 01:28 PM  
In Search of a Life

Kelce and Livvy Dunne collab

Dude needs to dump Taylor and get with the baddest bitch in the game:

They would make some very athletic babies too.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 04:39 PM   #91
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt View Post
i don't think a woman's "broken" just because she's single in her 30s. and why do you even care?
No one cares,

But yes women that are single in their 30s are by majority rule BROKEN.
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 04:40 PM   #92
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hark Clunt View Post
i don't think a woman's "broken" just because she's single in her 30s. and why do you even care?
JFC learn to read.

And since I'm happily married, I don't "care".
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:04 PM   #93
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
And there are reasons that 30+ year old women are still single, whether they're "biological" or not is irrelevant.

There are biological reasons men pursue younger women as well.

And maturity changes, good luck fixing a broken woman.
There are many reasons. Positive, negative, or neutral. Not everyone is looking to get married ASAP. It's really weird to use marital status as if it's remotely predictive of the emotional stability of anyone. I don't think someone waiting until their 30's is any more likely to be "broken" than someone who jumped into a lifelong commitment when they are barely an adult. Neither scenario tells me the first thing about the person. Your bias, seemingly based on your own personal history, is totally illogical.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 06:07 PM   #94
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
All I've said is that the older they are, the more likely they're coming with trauma and baggage. That's just reality, and I clearly said that it goes for men as well. I'm just speaking from the male perspective.

How is this any different than saying most 21 year olds are likely immature?

It's about pros and cons dude, and potential ref flags, you're just being obtuse.
I’m not being obtuse; I’m just engaging in discussion. I’m sorry you feel the compulsive need to “win” every conversation you get into but it’s really not like that.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:07 PM   #95
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
There are many reasons. Positive, negative, or neutral. Not everyone is looking to get married ASAP. It's really weird to use marital status as if it's remotely predictive of the emotional stability of anyone. I don't think someone waiting until their 30's is any more likely to be "broken" than someone who jumped into a lifelong commitment when they are barely an adult. Neither scenario tells me the first thing about the person. Your bias, seemingly based on your own personal history, is totally illogical.
That's because you're having an emotional response and are ignorant of reality.

The older a single woman is, the more partners she's likely had, the more partners a woman has had, the more likely she is to have trauma and issues. Not to mention, the more likely she is to cheat.

Completely logical, you're just a bitch.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:08 PM   #96

Another thing I find weird, on average, women live like 5-6 years longer than men. If you’re out there on the prowl for chicks 10-15 years younger than you, she’s gonna be taking all types of geriatric dick for like two decades after you die lol
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:08 PM   #97
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I’m not being obtuse; I’m just engaging in discussion. I’m sorry you feel the compulsive need to “win” every conversation you get into but it’s really not like that.
Nah, you're definitely being slow to understand.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:09 PM   #98

Quote:

The older a single woman is, the more partners she's likely had, the more partners a woman has had, the more likely she is to have trauma and issues. Not to mention, the more likely she is to cheat.

Damn, this might say more about men than it does women..
Old 06-09-2024, 06:12 PM   #99
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Damn, this might say more about men than it does women..
This is exactly why I say you're being obtuse.

Of course it does. It's so obvious that you guys think I'm coming my from a place of misogyny, when that couldn't be further from the truth.

Again, I would give this same advice to a woman, albeit not as young considering young men are more immature than young women.

Limiting your dating pool to people in your age range is dumb the older you get. I'm not even saying don't date people in your age range.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:13 PM   #100

Quote:
Nah, you're definitely being slow to understand.
Yes, I’m struggling to grasp the concept that.. *checks notes*.. older chicks have taken more dick and dudes don’t like that.
Old 06-09-2024, 06:16 PM   #101
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Yes, I’m struggling to grasp the concept that.. *checks notes*.. older chicks have taken more dick and dudes don’t like that.
No, you're struggling with the idea that I'm saying this about women, but would say similar things about men, hence why you all continue to say some variation of "buT wHaT AbOuT MeN?".

You're a simp and getting on the defensive on behalf of women, just like that other dude. God forbid anybody says anything remotely critical about women, but you pussies have no problem shitting on your own sex (and rightfully so).
Old 06-09-2024, 06:16 PM   #102
Buddy Christ is a Chiefs fan

Less bickering... more pictures of this fine specimen

BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BigRichard has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 06:19 PM   #103
SNAP THE ****ING BALL!!!

Quote:

I'M the one having an emotional response?! You're argument is nothing but made up garbage based on nothing but your own imagination.
kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.kysirsoze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 06:20 PM   #104
Andy Reid Supporter

Everyone has trauma as they age. That’s why therapy is important for helping people move past it.

One of the most common reasons these people divorce is because:

A. Infidelity
B. They don’t “love” their partner anymore
C. Want to enjoy single life again

I never realized how shitty people are in general until I met my wife, who is a marriage counselor who also helps women and treats these people. The amount of people in general who cheat on their spouse is insane these days, and women are now doing it as much as men and keeping it a secret.

There’s a lot of selfish people in the world and it’s only gotten worse. No wonder people in their 30’s and 40’s have more baggage than ever.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 06:22 PM   #105
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by kysirsoze View Post
I'M the one having an emotional response?! You're argument is nothing but made up garbage based on nothing but your own imagination.
Quote:
According to a General Social Survey, the number of lifetime sexual partners is one of the strongest predictors of infidelity in a marriage. People who reported having five or more sexual partners were almost twice as likely to be unfaithful as those who reported four or fewer
No, like I said, you're just ignorant of reality.

Now I'm sure you'll come back with "a woman being 30+ years old and single doesn't mean she's had five or more sexual partners", when I've been using words like "most" and "most likely" this entire time while acknowledging outliers.