Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-06-2024, 09:11 AM  
MVP

BJ Thompson taken to hospital [now out]

Last edited by Bowser; 06-06-2024 at 10:12 AM..
Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.Shag would the whole thing.
Old 06-06-2024, 02:43 PM   #91
pie is never free

Shocking development, damn man

Prayers out to the young dude, I hope his playing days aren't over
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 03:01 PM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I'm glad we can all come together to support BJ and not find anything to argue about.
Yeah, come on here guys. All that matters right now is BJ gets better and hopefully can keep playing. What caused it really isn’t relevant to us as fans, and we just need to support him.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 03:10 PM   #93
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
Respectable researchers and academics from Europe just published a comprehensive study on excess mortality. People who can think and react to their surroundings without the need for cartoonish AdultsInTheRoom meme's should read through the data. They built their database from several sources and published their findings in an open and transparent paper.

https://bmjpublichealth.bmj.com/content/bmjph/2/1/e000282.full.pdf

That bullshit was shot down yesterday. Try to keep up.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 03:14 PM   #94
Life is changing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrobProng View Post
That bullshit was shot down yesterday. Try to keep up.
Was it? I'd be curious to read more.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 03:42 PM   #95
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
Was it? I'd be curious to read more.
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-64209221

A lot of speculation in here on the causes, including breakdown of the NHS and complications from past covid infections. But the important point is:

Quote:
No evidence of vaccine effect

The rise in cardiac problems has been pointed to by some online as evidence that Covid vaccines are driving the rise in deaths, but this conclusion is not supported by the data.

One type of Covid vaccine has been linked to a small rise in cases of heart inflammation and scarring (pericarditis and myocarditis). But this particular vaccine side-effect was mainly seen in boys and young men, while the excess deaths are highest in older men - aged 50 or more.

And these cases are too rare - and mostly not fatal - to account for the excess in deaths.

Finally, figures up to June 2022 looking at deaths from all causes show unvaccinated people were more likely to die than vaccinated people.

While this data on its own can't tell us it's the vaccine protecting people from dying - there are too many complicating factors - if vaccines were driving excess deaths we would expect this to be the other way around.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 04:48 PM   #96
Generational Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-64209221

A lot of speculation in here on the causes, including breakdown of the NHS and complications from past covid infections. But the important point is:
MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahomesMagic is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 04:58 PM   #97
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamonster View Post
"research" = "think". But I agree you probably aren't qualified to think for yourself or understand basic college statistics or something. Don't bother.

But excessive mortality has remained high. Nobody knows why. And this kid was way too damn young to deal with random unplanned death but it sounds like the Chiefs medical staff was reactive to the extreme and saved his life.
Do you ever talk about the Kansas City Chiefs? Do you even like them? Do you even like football at all?
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 05:02 PM   #98
[b]Supporter[/b]

I seem to remember a time when the moderators of this very forum posted a thread about keeping political bullshit in the cesspool. Hell, they even stickied the thread.

Judging by this and several other threads, that must have been either a bluff or unenforceable. It’s ****ing tiring though.
Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 06-06-2024, 05:10 PM   #99
MVP

Making vaccines political was the original problem it should not be a political issue at all.

edit: the sun is bullshit

Last edited by Kiimo; 06-06-2024 at 05:18 PM..
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 05:15 PM   #100
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I'm not going to even discuss the "evil vaccine" fairy tales. I'm going to devote my time to real issues like lower back tattoos containing ink that causes phosphorus fires near microwaves. Do your reading, people, and you'll join my crusade.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 05:21 PM   #101
Starter

When is the 5k?
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-06-2024, 05:21 PM   #102
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I'm not going to even discuss the "evil vaccine" fairy tales. I'm going to devote my time to real issues like lower back tattoos containing ink that causes phosphorus fires near microwaves. Do your reading, people, and you'll join my crusade.

I'm sure the Colts are thrilled with this. Knocked himself out for 7 hours to get a tattoo that's covered with gambling symbols.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 05:23 PM   #103
MVP

Tattoos are kind of supposed to be a testament to your ability to withstand pain, like a badge of honor.

you go under I'm sorry that's a pussy way out
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2024, 05:24 PM   #104
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAVER View Post
When is the 5k?
Coincidentally, the 5K Charity Run To Prevent Lower Back Tattoo Phosphorus Burns was three weeks ago. I hope you'll put it on your calendar and support our cause next year. All finishers get a midriff t-shirt.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-06-2024, 05:26 PM   #105
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Anthony Richardson is never going to enjoy a Totino's pizza roll again.