Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-22-2017, 03:49 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

What team do you want Alex to go to, and what do you want in return?

We've seen that Veach can fleece teams for acquiring talent (Ragland/Bills), but we haven't seen what he can do offloading talent. He'll have his first big opportunity with Alex this offseason.

Potential Trade Partners:
  • Browns (AFC)
  • Bills (AFC)
  • Cardinals (NFC
  • Bengals (AFC - longshot)
  • Broncos (AFC - Inter-division unlikely)
  • Jags (AFC - Bortles is holding his own lately)
  • Jets (AFC)
  • Redskins (NFC - If Cousins leaves)

What do they have to offer, and what do you think he can net us?
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:00 AM   #91
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
Will you leave the board once Alex is gone?
No way. Lol

I'm not even an Alex fan. I'm just realistic. I don't care where or if he goes.

Last edited by Black Bob; 12-23-2017 at 09:07 AM..
Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:01 AM   #92
MVP

Browns (AFC)
Bills (AFC)
Cardinals (NFC
Broncos (AFC - Inter-division unlikely)
Jags (AFC - Bortles is holding his own lately)
Jets (AFC)
Redskins (NFC - If Cousins leaves)

Several other teams that could be on this list depending on how things play out: Saints? Chargers? Giants? and I'll include the Bengals in this category. Also unclear which QBs might be on the move: Cousins? Manning? Brees? ...Luck?

I'm going to assume that the Jags and Broncos are the most prepared teams for a vet QB, and that they both find better options than Alex. I believe the Browns will grab someone in the draft, and Bills will trade up to get their guy. That leaves...

Redskins
Jets
Cardinals

Of those teams I think the Redskins are the least attractive option, would be great to see him with the Cardinals along with AP and Fitz to play-out an additional couple seasons.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:04 AM   #93
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
If we were 12-2, maybe. But we are 8-6 with 4 real clunkers of football games from our QB.

He is who he is.

He needs players around him to carry him. I would say any single QB in the NFL could hit Hill streaking down the sideline unguarded. Kelce is top 2 TE in the NFL. Same thing, any QB in the NFL can find him... even against cover 2.

Smith is a good QB. Nothing more.
I'd say about 90% of you wanted him benched two-weeks ago now he is a 'good' QB.. Typical CP flip flop..

Most of you don't know s**t.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:06 AM   #94
Has a particular set of skills

Dont care what team. I want a CB or LB in return. Either established starter or a draft pick that can usually get you a starter in the draft.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:07 AM   #95
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
I agree with this. I think he will retire if we no longer want him. That said, I think we are gonna keep him anyway. It's the most realistic scenario.
It's really not. We don't have the cap room and nobody in the NFL leaves a top 10 pick on the bench for 2 years. You're delusional.
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:08 AM   #96
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
I'd say about 90% of you wanted him benched two-weeks ago now he is a 'good' QB.. Typical CP flip flop..

Especially you
OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.OKchiefs is not part of the Right 53.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:08 AM   #97
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I don't care where he goes, just get the maximum possible return value.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:09 AM   #98
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
It's really not. We don't have the cap room and nobody in the NFL leaves a top 10 pick on the bench for 2 years. You're delusional.
Will you leave if Alex starts next year?

Also, have you watched the Mahomes film? Not just the highlights? I have thought he would sit for two years from the minute we drafted him.
Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Black Bob has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:12 AM   #99
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Denver scares me. Alex could develop into a stud under Elways tutelage

Yeah. No. Alex is going to be “developed” into anything other than a jank ass game manager.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:14 AM   #100
Black Bob's daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
Will you leave if Alex starts next year?

Also, have you watched the Mahomes film? Not just the highlights? I have thought he would sit for two years from the minute we drafted him.
Clearly the coaches don't agree, because they wouldn't have invested so much in a project that sits for 2 years.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:15 AM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Servant_KC View Post
Yeah. No. Alex is going to be “developed” into anything other than a jank ass game manager.
A game manager who has 67.8 compl %, 3,738 yds, 25 TDs, 5 INTs 105 QB Rating and 342 rushing yds, 1 Rushing TD

Yeah.. Real game managing numbers there. Lol.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 09:17 AM   #102
In Search of a Life

Quote:

I'm not flipping and flopping. And yes I felt he coulda/shoulda took a seat at half of the 6 possession 1 first down game against the Bills. That doesn't mean I said a permanent benching.

Smith is a good QB. He is not great. He is not bad. He is middle of the road.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:18 AM   #103
Still Got The Blues (For You)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coogs View Post
If we were 12-2, maybe. But we are 8-6 with 4 real clunkers of football games from our QB.

He is who he is.

He needs players around him to carry him. I would say any single QB in the NFL could hit Hill streaking down the sideline unguarded. Kelce is top 2 TE in the NFL. Same thing, any QB in the NFL can find him... even against cover 2.

Smith is a good QB. Nothing more.
Your last sentence alone has indeed proven many wrong here.

No one tries to minimize the other QBs for having their star players. I need not go through the list of them; we all know them well.

Ask yourself, why does a Chiefs' fan minimize their QB for having a few young studs?

The Chiefs in the Andy era have always been a team that has a bunch of close games that a play or two could have flopped victory to loss, and vice versa. That's probably true of most teams per season.

Below is not for/to you.. just for my own update. v

12th in run and 18th in pass blocking OL. Some strong and weak games in stretches.. but this is pretty accurate. Middle of pack OL, basically.

5th in offensive efficiency. 4th in run and 8th in pass. Again, some strong and weak games in stretches. Top 10 offensive efficiency shouldn't be unappreciated.

4th best RB and 8th best QB in dvoa.
#1 team in avoiding turnovers. That should not be unappreciated.

Defense was painful and embarrassing (5th worst YPG) (8th worst in 3rd down conversion %), but typically good at limiting points (14th) right now... middle of the pack.

Looks like the D has picked up their takeaways.. tied 10th best.
Bottom tier in sacks (tied 25th).. that's not the Chiefy way.
Sandy Vagina has disabled reputation
Old 12-23-2017, 09:30 AM   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
I don't care where he goes, just get the maximum possible return value.
Pretty much.. Idiots on here are making this question more complicated than it needs to be.
Old 12-23-2017, 09:35 AM   #105
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Pretty much.. Idiots on here are making this question more complicated than it needs to be.
Dude. I have him going to the Chargers for their 1st. I expect them to win their last 2 and maybe even sneak into the playoffs. Picking around 20th. Good offensive weapons for Alex. Good defense. It would be a good match.
Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Coogs is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.