Yeah he sucks 51 57.30%
No he's good 27 30.34%
Indifferent/no opinion/what? 11 12.36%
Voters: 89. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2005, 08:44 PM  
fides quaerens intellectum

Does Kenny Chesney suck?

Simple question...
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-18-2005, 05:03 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Sorry, dad, I will watch less TV.
I looked up both Fiddy and Jamaica Queens on google and still have no idea what it means.
Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Jenson71 has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-18-2005, 05:04 PM   #92
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenson71
I looked up both Fiddy and Jamaica Queens on google and still have no idea what it means.
50 Cent
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 05-18-2005, 05:06 PM
ENDelt260
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Old 05-18-2005, 05:06 PM   #93
Fall down 7 times, get up 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Hahahaha...

Oh, man... so, the fat, bald, middle aged guy knows who 50 Cent is, and the HS kid doesn't. I hope the earth doesn't open up and swallow me when I leave the office today. This can't be a good sign.
I guess I am middle aged.

Damn you for forcing reality upon me, b*tch deck boy!
KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.KCWolfman would the whole thing.
Old 05-18-2005, 05:07 PM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCWolfman
50 Cent

Oh that guy....Yeah, I like Bob Dylan and Woody Allen. I'm not really the coolest kid on the block.

Old 05-18-2005, 05:07 PM
ENDelt260
This message has been deleted by ENDelt260.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:24 PM   #95
**** the Raiders

Quote:
I really don't know which of their stuff is older or newer, but I love Neon Moon, Brand New Man, Straight Tequila Night, My Maria, You Can't Take the Honkey Tonk Outta the Girl...Really most of their stuff.

My favorite Brooks and Dunn songs are, She's Not The Cheatin' Kind and Red Dirt Road.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:27 PM   #96
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990
The trend towards Pop started about 15-16 years ago when Garth Brooks hit the scene. He incorporated alot of pop songs in his concerts and performances. He has also admitted growing up listening to alot of 70's popular rock. He definately had on influence on todays country artists because he was the first HUGE country/pop crossover artist.

Funny thing is that his first album was very country, and it was successful. I don't know if he felt the need to change his style, or if he just wanted to. Either way I have no problem with it, he's the reason I like country music today. I used to hate the stuff, now I like both the new and the traditional styles.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:32 PM   #97
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Hahahaha...

Oh, man... so, the fat, bald, middle aged guy knows who 50 Cent is, and the HS kid doesn't. I hope the earth doesn't open up and swallow me when I leave the office today. This can't be a good sign.
We try harder. I even know who Wallflower is.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:42 PM   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderhader
My favorite Brooks and Dunn songs are, She's Not The Cheatin' Kind and Red Dirt Road.
Dammit, why do you make yourself so likeable sometimes? You're confusing me.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:43 PM   #99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
We try harder. I even know who Wallflower is.
Oh I know who the Wallflowers are. That's Bob's son.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:57 PM   #100
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Dammit, why do you make yourself so likeable sometimes? You're confusing me.

I have that affect on people.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:58 PM   #101
I'll be back.

Quote:
effect
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-18-2005, 07:59 PM   #102

Quote:
Whoa. I didn't mean you're turning me on right now though.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:04 PM   #103
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by gochiefs
effect

I used the word I wanted.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:05 PM   #104
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Whoa. I didn't mean you're turning me on right now though.

And I did not take it that way.
Old 05-18-2005, 08:05 PM   #105
I'll be back.

Quote:
I used the word I wanted.
Me too!
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.