Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-07-2024, 03:15 PM  
Inmem 2.0

Rashee Rice under investigation for assault

Yikes

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/ra...a-c96e8067163e
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 04:21 PM   #91
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Put him under house arrest in Clark’s Dallas-area mansion.

Gracie can supervise.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 04:22 PM   #92
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaMan88 View Post
Put him under house arrest in Clark’s Dallas-area mansion.

Gracie can supervise.
Put him in the apartment in Arrowhead…
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 04:24 PM   #93
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModSocks View Post
Yeah, that's probably exactly what happened.

Doesn't ****in' matter, dude.

DOES. NOT. MATTER.

Homie has to keep his nose clean, no one gives a shit about the who what when why and where.

We did the FIRST time. You don't get that kind of pass the 2nd time.

Stay the **** out the clubs. That simple. You either get it or you don't. Clearly he did not give a shit enough about his first **** up to take it seriously enough.
If it's a paparazzo then I've got news for you my friend. These spineless parasites will follow you wherever you go on the street and harrass you. The fact that the incident happened in a club is irrelevant.

If he was just photo'd in a club without incident and you saw a picture of him in that club you probably wouldn't be going full on menstrual like you are now. You should calm down - maybe go to the salon and then shoe shopping in the mall with your girlriends.
Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.Womble would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 04:25 PM   #94
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
He didn't grow up there though.

Rice is acting extremely dumb (if he was even there?) but maybe we cool it with the "hood" shit

I'm gonna tattoo Overland Park on my neck though

FLATLANDZ
Gets name of literal hood tatted on his throat

Lets cool it with the hood shit guys

*I don't think he's hood but he's allegedly acting like it
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 04:26 PM   #95
Rookie

Kid is going to throw away his whole career better grow up and become a man verrry quick The Brass will cut him they do not want this kind of attention!!!
john52 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 05-07-2024, 04:30 PM   #96
Kind of a mod

Unless he literally wasn't there (which, let's be honest, I'm inclined to trust Dallas PD over Rice's cousin until we learn otherwise), I think we can at least conclude that Rashee is a **** ton dumber than I had believed him to be. That makes me sad.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 19 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 04:33 PM   #97
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Rashee’s offseason will be turned into a video they show at those rookie orientation meetings as a cautionary tale.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 04:33 PM   #98
In Search of a Life

I mean, even if the dude is 100% innocent what doesn't seem to be disputed is that rashee was there. And not that dude shouldn't live his life but when you're on a rookie contract and can stand to make millions and your team puts their reputation on the line vouching for you... I don't know, maybe take it a little seriously. And while the league is deciding your suspension and while you have tons of legal shit lying ahead of you maybe keep your nose extra clean for a while.

I'm not even gonna make excuses. If he was there at all the guy is a total moron who needs to wake the **** up real fast
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-07-2024, 04:34 PM   #99
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Gets name of literal hood tatted on his throat

Lets cool it with the hood shit guys

*I don't think he's hood but he's allegedly acting like it

I feel like his tattoo is about as legit as Brad Calipari

Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-07-2024, 04:34 PM   #100
Seeking the Truth daily

Neck tat.

Stay away from the neck tat.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 04:34 PM   #101
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeZimZam View Post
wtf

I'm thinking the giant front facing neck tat that says "Badlandz" might have been an indicator that he might - just might - on occasion - make some less than stellar decisions.

I once interviewed a guy for a job that had a gun tattoo on his face - I didn't hire him.

I did do a sock check. He was down.
BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BEAVER must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2024, 04:35 PM   #102
Supporter

Can’t fix stupid
dannybcaitlyn has disabled reputation
Old 05-07-2024, 04:35 PM   #103
MVP

****ING IDIOT.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 05-07-2024, 04:37 PM   #104
#triggering

This guy will have a short career, but he has a ring.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 05-07-2024, 04:39 PM   #105
In Search of a Life

Lord at this point I think the chiefs may need to get tyler Boyd on the phone real quick before it's too late to find a bailout option in case something pops up here they don't like . Goddamn rashee, how could you
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.