Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-05-2022, 02:03 PM  
In Search of a Life

Trade up options

Credit to Pest in the lounge.

Would you give up next years 1 and 29 to get up high enough to take Johnson?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-09-2022, 03:53 PM   #91
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefforlife View Post
Good video, confirms much of what Crow has been saying. I felt like there are only two guys I would trade up for in this draft, Jermaine Johnson and Jameson Williams (sorry Franchise).

Watching this video I noticed another one, 6'4" 220lb. Safety, Kyle Hamilton!!

Holy shit! I had no idea he was that big and athletic. He could be a game wrecker too!! I may consider trading up for that guy too especially the way Spags can deploy his Safeties.

I know you guys are probably all over this guy but Im just now finding out about him. WOW
Hamilton is going top 10, maybe top 5. There is as close to zero percent chance that he becomes a Chief as there can be
Chargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliChargem 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-09-2022, 09:44 PM   #92
Starter

I'm only a fan of trading up for a pass rusher they think can be an impact pass rusher and they need to hit if they do. I'm not ok with trading up high for a WR in this draft.

I do think QB needy teams will be valuing next year's 1st in trade packages because this year's QB class is one of the worst in recent memory. Stock piling ammo to trade up next year is going to be important for those teams.
emaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutemaw1979 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 04-09-2022, 10:08 PM   #93
Supporter

Quote:

Holy shit! I had no idea he was that big and athletic. He could be a game wrecker too!! I may consider trading up for that guy too especially the way Spags can deploy his Safeties.

I know you guys are probably all over this guy but Im just now finding out about him. WOW
Check out Sterling Weatherford (Miami OH). He's also 6'4" 225-230lbs. Obviously, he isn't quite as explosive and instinctual as Hamilton but there are definitely some tools to work with. He should be available on Day 3. I think teams are looking at him as a hybrid. It's likely a Sorensen type role awaits him..
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2022, 10:56 PM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupidStunt View Post
The 7th-8th WR and 5th-6th DE are better than the vast majority of other classes.

That in turn helps to push other players down the board as well.
I'd say the draft is stronger than usual in the top 50-60 but peters out after that back to the mean. Edge is stronger than normal through the top 2 rounds but I've also seen some artificial inflation of guys who I think will slide and aren't nearly as talented as they are being ranked. 20 DE's went in last year's first 4 rounds and I'd wager we see approximately the same amount. I don't think WR is stronger, I've seen much better years. I'd say the strength in the depth of the class is actually at LB, RB, and S where all 3 positions are better than normal and not the ones that meet KC's biggest needs. That is what we have to hope pushes down some players at the positions we do need.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:06 PM   #95
MVP

How much to nab Kayvon Thibodeaux if he falls somewhere around #9-#11?
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-11-2022, 02:14 PM   #96
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato View Post
How much to nab Kayvon Thibodeaux if he falls somewhere around #9-#11?
I'm paying it if it's possible lol.

To get to 9, Hill chart says both 1sts or 29 and both 2's, maybe with small kickers back (4th/5th etc). Johnson model says both 1's and probably 103.

If I can get there for just both 1's, I'd do it all day long for that guy.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2022, 02:41 PM   #97
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

To get to 9, Hill chart says both 1sts or 29 and both 2's, maybe with small kickers back (4th/5th etc). Johnson model says both 1's and probably 103.

Right!? I'm starting to wonder if it's possible.
Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Couch-Potato has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 04-11-2022, 03:07 PM   #98
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post

I would do that, too, but I’d start the conversation offering next years first and this years first along with one of the comp thirds.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2022, 03:08 PM   #99
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Right!? I'm starting to wonder if it's possible.
Not a chance, but it’s fun to think about.

But who knows? Marybeth teams look at DE positional depth and think they can wait to grab one till the second round snd that opens the door.
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-11-2022, 04:54 PM   #100
MVP

#29 & #30 for Kayvon Thibodeaux seems like a pretty obvious play if that price is possible.

#29 + 2023 1st + 3rd = Absolutely.

I think we'd need to get to NY's #7 though.

Last edited by Couch-Potato; 04-11-2022 at 08:44 PM..
Old 04-11-2022, 09:22 PM   #101
SuperBowl or bust

Pick 29 35.28
Pick 30 34.17

69.45 points for both.

***For reference, the rest of our picks have the following value…

50 20.01
62 14.62
94 7.17
103 5.88
121 3.94
135 2.88

Here’s what it would take to go up to the following spots…

Pick 8 is 70.90
Pick 9 is 67.66
Pick 10 is 64.58
Pick 16 is 53.35
Pick 21 is 45.51
Pick 24 is 41.36
Old 04-12-2022, 03:21 AM   #102
Banned

Quote:
Good video, confirms much of what Crow has been saying. I felt like there are only two guys I would trade up for in this draft, Jermaine Johnson and Jameson Williams (sorry Franchise).

I've seen a few recent draft mocks that him falling to 17 or so. If that's the case, Veach should get on the phone. He'd be like a bigger, stronger, faster version of Badger. On rookie deal.

That'd be worth trading up for as he could be moved around all over the field.
mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.mkp785 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2022, 04:22 AM   #103
The Boom Boom Room

If they're gunning for a passrusher it'll be at the 14th spot
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-12-2022, 05:37 AM   #104
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BossChief View Post
Pick 29 35.28
Pick 30 34.17

69.45 points for both.

***For reference, the rest of our picks have the following value…

50 20.01
62 14.62
94 7.17
103 5.88
121 3.94
135 2.88

Here’s what it would take to go up to the following spots…

Pick 8 is 70.90
Pick 9 is 67.66
Pick 10 is 64.58
Pick 16 is 53.35
Pick 21 is 45.51
Pick 24 is 41.36
I think it is absolutely worth it to nab one of the top 4 edge rushers. When else are we going to get the chance to get a top edge rusher on a cheap deal for 5 years. If they are a hit then it could set us up massively for the next 5 years.

Plus we would likely have 3/4 day 2 picks to get a WR and 2 further defensive additions.

The more I think about it, the more I think this is 100% what veach is thinking.

Have a committee WR room and a top edge rusher.

The hard thing is going to be when to pull the trigger and when they are likely to fall. I think they will all be top 10.
Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Dull Tools < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-12-2022, 06:06 AM   #105
MVP

Quote:
#29 & #30 for Kayvon Thibodeaux seems like a pretty obvious play if that price is possible.

#29 + 2023 1st + 3rd = Absolutely.

I think we'd need to get to NY's #7 though.
Yeah no way Saleh passes on Thibodeaux.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.