Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-29-2024, 10:16 AM  
Mod Team

Repair chipped tile or not

We just had a few rooms of our house done in wood look tile, the job was finished yesterday. I need the brain trust of CP to tell me if I should ask them to fix a small chipped tile spot that we found this morning. Yes, it is small as shown in the zoomed out picture, but it is in the middle of the room. If this was in a corner, I would no doubt let it go.

Also given the cost/labor of this tile job, I expected them to not to have a finished product like this where someone clearly noticed and decided to grout the chip instead of fixing it! I am suspecting that something was dropped on it near the end of the project and since this tile was already set, they didn't want to **** with it.

My concern is asking them to come rip out this tile and repair it could have it looking worse, correct, messing up the surrounding tiles/grout? Should I even bother with this?

lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2024, 08:08 PM   #91
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post
Shoulda gone Sony Bravia. There is no substitute.
This is false. Sony is garbage. Samsung makes the best displays. My next house will have a 75 inch Samsung.

Any chipped tiles, I'll just slide a rug over because I'm not a high maintenance whiner.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2024, 08:37 PM   #92
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Like a man lives here.
You have a boyfriend?

Dude, you have Star Wars fan fiction on your walls and the nastiest microwave I’ve ever seen. You really need to shut the **** up when the adults are talking.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2024, 08:38 PM   #93
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
You have a boyfriend?

Dude, you have Star Wars fan fiction on your walls and the nastiest microwave I’ve ever seen. You really need to shut the **** up when the adults are talking.
You haven't ever seen my microwave. Whatever you think you saw was hucked in the trash long ago.

Any Star Wars posters in my office have every right to be there. This is AMERICA.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-29-2024, 08:50 PM   #94
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
You haven't ever seen my microwave. Whatever you think you saw was hucked in the trash long ago.

Any Star Wars posters in my office have every right to be there. This is AMERICA.
You are in your 40s, not married, nobody to carry on your name after your dead, drive a ****ing Murano, and are bragging about your house being worth 200k. I’m happy that you think you are doing well and it seems like some skank lets you rub up against her on occasion, but Lew is living in a completely different class than you. You should be asking him for tips on how you can get out of the ghetto and away from all the scary pit bulls instead of being a snarky jealous bitch in his thread.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2024, 09:02 PM   #95
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
You are in your 40s, not married, nobody to carry on your name after your dead, drive a ****ing Murano, and are bragging about your house being worth 200k. I’m happy that you think you are doing well and it seems like some skank lets you rub up against her on occasion, but Lew is living in a completely different class than you. You should be asking him for tips on how you can get out of the ghetto and away from all the scary pit bulls instead of being a snarky jealous bitch in his thread.
you lack reading comprehension
Old Yesterday, 10:36 AM   #96
Politically Incorrect

This thread took one strange detour.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 11:39 AM   #97
MER

Subject 1 is mad about his banned brother.

Lewdog is a reminder that he lied about child abuse to get 100 dudes in here to call me a bitch.

Easiest 100 yet.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:04 PM   #98
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post

Lewdog is a reminder that he lied about child abuse to get 100 dudes in here to call me a bitch.

Easiest 100 yet.
What would you do with the tile? Smoke a bowl and forget about it?
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:09 PM   #99
Consuming CP souls

On second look something else looks "off" other than the chip
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:11 PM   #100
Mod Team

Quote:

Easiest 100 yet.
I didn’t lie about child abuse. I told him how to get started in reporting it. Sorry you think you’re right on every topic.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:13 PM   #101
Consuming CP souls

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
I didn’t lie about child abuse. I told him how to get started in reporting it. Sorry you think you’re right on every topic.
You gave him great advice
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:20 PM   #102
Politically Incorrect

This thread is a Chip off the Old CP Block
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:25 PM   #103
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Wow.

That is an awesome post.

I was taking about the banned dipshit lying.

But you have the Sunday you deserve Lewdog.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Yesterday, 12:27 PM   #104
MER

Quote:
What would you do with the tile? Smoke a bowl and forget about it?
You don't pay attention if you think I smoke bowls.

Anyone else and that's fine but I expect better from you.
Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM   #105
Mod Team

Quote:
Wow.

That is an awesome post.

I was taking about the banned dipshit lying.

But you have the Sunday you deserve Lewdog.
My apology, I read that wrong.

You have a nice Sunday as well.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote