Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: Which one do you prefer?
Red Lobster 64 57.14%
Olive Garden 48 42.86%
Voters: 112. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-18-2016, 02:39 PM  
Live free or die hard

Red Lobster vs. Olive Garden

So, you're walking down the street minding your own business and I come up behind you (lets pretend I'm 6' 6" 260 and not 5' 9") and get you in a rear naked choke.

I say you have to have dinner with me and I'll take the cuffs off I bound us by the ankles with with my magical extra set of hands if you promise not to have food on lip that makes me uncomfortable and spoils an otherwise fine dining experience.

There are only two options: Red Lobster or Olive Garden. Where do we eat?
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 11:00 AM   #91
pie is never free

DL4C is obviously spelling that way on purpose, aping the skinbra style... almost certainly a mult
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 12:12 PM   #92
sorta mod-ish

To quote Mrs. Bowser - "OMG, WTF??? What is WRONG with you people??"

Then she promptly said Red Lobster for the cheddar biscuits, lol. I went Olive Garden for those breadsticks and salad (yeah, I don't get the salad thing either). A HOUSE DIVIDED
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 12:13 PM   #93
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
DL4C is obviously spelling that way on purpose, aping the skinbra style... almost certainly a mult
Usually you'd think so, but I apparently have less faith in humanity than you do.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 01:19 PM   #94
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Usually you'd think so, but I apparently have less faith in humanity than you do.
Heh, I dunno, the first post or two of his I noticed didnt look so mangled

He is trying to be cute
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 02:52 PM   #95
Cast Iron Jedi

Red Lobster. King and snow crab, pretty hard to **** those up.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 02:54 PM   #96
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Homemade Lasagna, Olive Garden Lasagna, Lasagne at Tony's on the Hill, it's still Lasagne.

This makes me really sad. Either you don't like lasagna that much, or you've never had really good lasagna. Either is sad.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 03:34 PM   #97
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
This makes me really sad. Either you don't like lasagna that much, or you've never had really good lasagna. Either is sad.

Oh Jesus, just stop.

It's not cute.

I've had Lasagne at Tony's. You won't find a dozen Italian restaurants better in the nation. Maybe not a half dozen better.

Lasagne is lasagne. You can have better sausage, or a higher cailber of ricotta, here and there. But it's not like steak or BBQ where time, place, preparation and secret recipe makes all the difference.

It's a baked pasta dish, not a Dutch master painting.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 03:35 PM   #98
Supporter

Quote:
Red Lobster. King and snow crab, pretty hard to **** those up.
I feel sad for you.

So deprived and illiterate.

Hope you expand your culinary horizons.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 03:58 PM   #99
Mod Team

Quote:
Oh Jesus, just stop.

It's not cute.

I've had Lasagne at Tony's. You won't find a dozen Italian restaurants better in the nation. Maybe not a half dozen better.

Lasagne is lasagne. You can have better sausage, or a higher cailber of ricotta, here and there. But it's not like steak or BBQ where time, place, preparation and secret recipe makes all the difference.

Spoken like a true fat man. Food is food.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 04:01 PM   #100
DadLeft4Cigarettes

babyle,

boy u went sum 2
I votd for waffle hos talk to him bout cutlery arts n cooken I wil fry u go round r too
Old 11-19-2016, 04:10 PM   #101
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Oh Jesus, just stop.

It's not cute.

Pasta, sauces, meats, cheeses, and ratios all play a role in a great lasagna. You're clearly not a huge fan of lasagna (that's OK) if you think a lasagna is a lasagna is a lasagna.

Quote:
I feel sad for you.

So deprived and illiterate.

Hope you expand your culinary horizons.

What does this even mean? The question is whether you'd rather have OG or RL. I'd go RL because it's pretty easy to make really good snow or king crab. I've been to RL many a time and had ****ed up shrimp; crab is a safer bet (I prefer crab to lobster, but lobster is relatively safe there, too). OG is pretty dependent on the cooks. Been there way too many times with overcooked or stuck-together pasta.

And to the poster that said RL for their stuffed mushrooms: Those are pretty good! OG's stuffed shrooms are pretty tasty, too.
Old 11-19-2016, 04:12 PM   #102
I’m a Mahomo!

Red Lobster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 04:12 PM   #103
MVP

rl aint much, but it beats the shit out of og.
nothin at og can beat crab legs.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-19-2016, 04:26 PM   #104
Supporter

Quote:
You're clearly not a huge fan of lasagna (that's OK) if you think a lasagna is a lasagna is a lasagna.
I love Lasagne. But part of what I love about it is that even pretty 'bad' lasagne is pretty ****ing good. And anybody passingly competent at lasagne as a major chain sit-down restaurant is going to do a really decent job.

Another thing that varies wildly in quality compared to lasagne is pizza.

Quote:
What does this even mean?
I was satirizing your snobbishness about lasagne. Seafood is yet another thing that varies 100x as much in quality. Yet in successive posts you demean me for my lasagne peasantry and then say 'crab is crab, even at RL'
Old 11-19-2016, 04:32 PM   #105
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Spoken like a true fat man. Food is food.
Oh Lew............How about those CATS!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1742.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	107.8 KB
ID:	113311  
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.