Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 12-29-2023, 03:25 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***OFFICIAL 2024 KU Football Thread***

The team:
https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/roster/

The schedule:
https://kuathletics.com/sports/football/schedule/

Last edited by cmh6476; 12-29-2023 at 03:31 PM..
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-25-2024, 09:49 AM   #91
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmh6476 View Post
Not football but it's also not basketball...

Does ku baseball have to win the big 12 tournament to make it to Omaha?
No. They would have make a Regional, win that Regional, then win the Super Regional, just to make it to Omaha.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 05-28-2024, 10:07 PM   #92
Keep Camp Home!

umm, I was just working through my schedule and who the hell thought it would be a good idea to schedule the broncos/ chiefs at arrowhead the day after KU plays Iowa State?

That's going to be a damn busy weekend. KU/ UNC at AFH on Friday, KU/ ISU at Arrowhead on Saturday then the Chiefs/ Donks at Arrowhead on Sunday.
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 09:38 AM   #93
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
umm, I was just working through my schedule and who the hell thought it would be a good idea to schedule the broncos/ chiefs at arrowhead the day after KU plays Iowa State?

That's going to be a damn busy weekend. KU/ UNC at AFH on Friday, KU/ ISU at Arrowhead on Saturday then the Chiefs/ Donks at Arrowhead on Sunday.

It's a Great Weekend to be a and a fan !
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2024, 09:51 AM   #94
In Search of a Life

Quote:

Sounds like a GREAT weekend!!
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2024, 07:26 AM   #95
Keep Camp Home!

I think single game tickets go on sale today. At least that's what my ticket rep told me.
Old 06-03-2024, 07:53 AM   #96
Keep Camp Home!

correction, the 4-game arrowhead package goes on sale today. Single game will be closer to the season.
Old 06-03-2024, 08:30 AM   #97
I'm with the Banned

I feel so old, but am excited NCAA Football 25 is coming back to console. Dunno if i'm going to get it because I don't have a PS5, but still... That was always my favorite game to play. KU got a shout out in one of its gameplay trailers recently, too.

LJW spotlight brief
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-03-2024, 02:04 PM   #98
In Search of a Life

Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-03-2024, 02:21 PM   #99
In Search of a Life

Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2024, 04:39 PM   #100
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
That's what's up

Utah lose a bunch of guys?
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-04-2024, 01:38 PM   #101
In Search of a Life

Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2024, 08:52 PM   #102
I'm with the Banned

Big commitment from local top 250 player Julian Marks ('25 class). Offensive Tackle out of Olathe South. I think he may be 2nd highest recruit in the history of the program behind Warner in this year's class.

The crazy thing is there are two more Kansas kids in the 25 class that KU has legit shots to land. Both of those (Cure and Babalola) would each be the highest in history if they commit. They are both top 100 guys.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-09-2024, 09:17 PM   #103
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard View Post
Big commitment from local top 250 player Julian Marks ('25 class). Offensive Tackle out of Olathe South. I think he may be 2nd highest recruit in the history of the program behind Warner in this year's class.

The crazy thing is there are two more Kansas kids in the 25 class that KU has legit shots to land. Both of those (Cure and Babalola) would each be the highest in history if they commit. They are both top 100 guys.
If Marks doesn’t work out at OT, they can move him to DL.

Word is that a few major programs liked him more on defense.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-10-2024, 05:44 AM   #104
BOOM!1!

If they somehow landed Cure....

jfc.
Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.Ceej is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2024, 10:27 AM   #105
In Search of a Life

Best College Football RB Rooms

Quote:
3. Kansas
I don't know if I'll ever get used to thinking of Kansas as one of the country's most talented college football teams, but it's a reality in 2024, particularly at the running back position. Devin Neal was one of the best backs in the country last season, even if he's not a household name. He's been one of the most productive backs in the country over the last two seasons, rushing for 2,373 yards and 25 touchdowns. Neal is also a valuable weapon in the passing game with 53 career receptions for 457 yards and three touchdowns.

Daniel Hishaw was a solid No. 2 behind Neal last season, rushing for 626 yards and eight touchdowns. He's back in 2024, too. Both are terrors in the open field; their combination of size and agility make them a serious pain-in-the-you-know-what to tackle.