Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-19-2024, 06:53 AM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

**Happy Juneteenth**

What are you doing to celebrate this new Federal holiday?

What's on the dinner menu?

Did you get the day off or got to work and collect holiday pay?

Happy Juneteenth
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:55 AM   #91
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
So saying Angel Reese should "dribble a watermelon basket ball" of which he posted a picture of one is a "joke"?? Feck off
We all know he couldn’t say “shoot a …”. She sucks and whines like LeBron
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:55 AM   #92
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
Yup.

The reparations are the 300,000 dead Union soldiers.
Clearly that doesn't mean a damn thing.

One one side you get the argument that the Civil War was mainly and almost totally about slavery, then you are told that's not what those white Union soldiers died for.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 11:56 AM   #93
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
So saying Angel Reese should "dribble a watermelon basket ball" of which he posted a picture of one is a "joke"?? Feck off

Of course it was a joke. Nobody could actually dribble a watermelon, silly! It would go kersplat on the hardwood.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 11:57 AM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
Labor Day, sure.

Columbus Day, no. We aren't here without Columbus' expedition. It changed the world forever.
You'd be working a 7 day week for nothing without organized labor, not for nothing.
nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.nychief would the whole thing.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:57 AM   #95
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Wait so you think he was serious?
He literally explained an obvious joke
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:58 AM   #96
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
You'd be working a 7 day week for nothing without organized labor, not for nothing.
No you wouldn't. Not in this day and age of competition for workers. Another topic for another thread though.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 11:59 AM   #97
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
No you wouldn't. Not in this day and age of competition for workers.
It was never seven days a week, anyway.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2024, 12:00 PM   #98
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by nychief View Post
We wouldn't need organized labor if there were still people involuntarily working for free.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 06-19-2024, 12:03 PM   #99
MVP

Quote:
So the descendents of slaves have no right to have this day celebrated?? Smh the sad thing is though the folks of America never changed their devilish ways even after this day was achieved. The majority remained as evil as ever.
What devilsih ways are you speaking of exactly? My ancestors came over from Italy and Ireland without a cent to their names well after slavery was abolished and never owned a slave in their lives, and the majority of Americans alive today can probably say the same. Hell, I probably have ancestors from Ireland who were slaves themselves.

They certainly have every right to celebrate, but don't start with this race baiting bullshit. Most of us are 4th & 5th generation American mutts who had nothing to do with that era.
Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Wisconsin_Chief 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 12 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 12:05 PM   #100
MVP

Quote:
So the descendents of slaves have no right to have this day celebrated?? Smh the sad thing is though the folks of America never changed their devilish ways even after this day was achieved. The majority remained as evil as ever.
I didn't say that. Anyone has the right to celebrate whatever the hell they want to. It's a free country. My point is that you weren't a slave. People whos ancestors weren't even in the US until after slavery was abolished weren't slaves. Yet they celebrate the freedom of slaves. Cool bro! LOL. I suppose us white folks from the north should be celebrating Juneteenth also since we lost so many ancestors freeing the slaves? You celebrate whatever the hell you want man. Good on you. I'm sure I'd celebrate Juneteenth if one of my relatives was a freed slave too. Thing is, most who celebrate aren't.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 7 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 12:09 PM   #101
Politically Incorrect

I'm gonna go to Chicago and fire some guns in celebration.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 12:18 PM   #102
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxSocks View Post
This thread needs more culture.

I knew I'd seen that name somewhere before

NSFW language

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 12:19 PM   #103
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
I didn't say that. Anyone has the right to celebrate whatever the hell they want to. It's a free country. My point is that you weren't a slave. People whos ancestors weren't even in the US until after slavery was abolished weren't slaves. Yet they celebrate the freedom of slaves. Cool bro! LOL. I suppose us white folks from the north should be celebrating Juneteenth also since we lost so many ancestors freeing the slaves? You celebrate whatever the hell you want man. Good on you. I'm sure I'd celebrate Juneteenth if one of my relatives was a freed slave too. Thing is, most who celebrate aren't.

It's not that hard its all AMERICAN HISTORY....go ahead and throw something on the grill today
CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.CatfishBob2 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-19-2024, 12:20 PM   #104
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
I knew I'd seen that name somewhere before

NSFW language

Old 06-19-2024, 12:46 PM   #105
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Well I think slavery was a pretty shitty thing, so the ending of that practice here is worthy of celebration and remembrance.
I don't disagree. I saw a woman of color on X today say, and I'm paraphrasing, "just to clear this up, Juneteeth is for black people. Y'all have the 4th of July. Just want to make that clear"

So, if it's just to celebrate the end of an ugly institution in our past, then yes, lets all celebrate it.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.