Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-17-2024, 10:48 AM  
Life is changing..

" I prefer the bear "

I'm not a hip guy, and I don't keep up with stuff on the internet very often outside of www.chiefsplanet.com

Can someone explain this "I prefer the bear" stuff I've come across online?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 09:25 PM   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
That is very good.
I like randomly telling hot guys that I can tell they have ratchet straps.

Some puff up like you. Those are my favorites. Others fumble for a reason why they don't have ratchet straps and they are mentally neutered in my head.

My techniques are odd but effective.
<=== Had to google ratchet straps.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2024, 09:35 PM   #92
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post

That would be hilarious, some guy getting all defensive about something so random that he was completely unaware of 2 minutes prior actually defined his manhood.
All the ****ing time.
It's really full proof.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-17-2024, 10:43 PM   #93
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkDavis'Haircut View Post
She reaped what she sowed.
If you live in the ****ing woods, carry a big gun. So simple its stupid
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-17-2024, 10:53 PM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
We are complex creatures.

Just the other day, I spent an hour pondering which type of dinosaur I would hunt if I was suddenly transported 70 million years back in time. We're always thinking about stuff like that.
We're on the edge of our seats. Which dinosaur did you decide to hunt? 🦖 🦕
Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.Stewie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-18-2024, 10:26 AM   #95
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by el borracho View Post
None of them actually choose the bear, as is evidenced by the fact they choose to live among men and don't actually move permanently out into the woods.
Boy, this is some ironclad logic. Hard to believe el borracho isn't the Secretary of Homeland Security or a Nobel Prize winner for deductive logic.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 10:58 AM   #96
Supporter

Quote:
I judge men by how many ratchet straps they own.
Probably around 100 of all various sizes.
penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.penguinz is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:22 AM   #97
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
We all already know you're hot. Leave some room for everyone else.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:22 AM   #98
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
All the ****ing time.
It's really full proof.
Hell, I might use it in the future... next time I see some Affliction tshirt bro dressed for the nightclub at 8am on a Saturday morning inside a DMV that's inside a PetSmart, giving my jorts a weird look.... "pfft, I bet you don't even own any ratchet straps".
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:25 AM   #99
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
We're going to need a pic of them laid out end to end next to sticks of deodorant.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:29 AM   #100
MER

Quote:
Hell, I might use it in the future... next time I see some Affliction tshirt bro dressed for the nightclub at 8am on a Saturday morning inside a DMV that's inside a PetSmart, giving my jorts a weird look.... "pfft, I bet you don't even own any ratchet straps".
I haven't found the female equivalent.

"Excuse me, Miss. You look like you own a stand mixer."
Doesn't work.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:29 AM   #101
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

wait what kinda straps again
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:30 AM   #102
MER

Quote:
We're going to need a pic of them laid out end to end next to sticks of deodorant.
I'm going to need to see him use them as Shibari.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:34 AM   #103
MY LITTLE #15

My husband asked me this before I was aware of the online virality. It wasn't an obvious answer. I did have to stop and think. Knowing vs. now knowing motives is way oversimplified. Am I there for life and needing to reproduce? Much easier with the man, methinks. Am I just passing through? Kneeing the groin during an attack and running would also be much easier with the man. I think it's more about knowing myself and my abilities than it is about knowing the other's motives.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:47 AM   #104
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
I haven't found the female equivalent.

"Excuse me, Miss. You look like you own a stand mixer."
Doesn't work.
Hmm, yeah "you probably don't even own a Cricut" doesn't seem to cut as deep.
Old 06-18-2024, 11:50 AM   #105
Cheat Death

I think Spanx aligns well with ratchet straps

Except you'd be looking for the inverse of ownership numbers
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.