Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-10-2024, 02:51 PM  
Prestige Worldwide

Roll Call: Who will be at the Dolphin slaughter Saturday night?

Section 112 here.
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 03:05 PM   #91
Pessimistically optimistic.

Having just recently moved to Denver, I would love to attend a Chiefs playoff game sometime.....but this just sounds miserable.

And not after having to drive across Kansas to do it.
MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.MMXcalibur is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 03:47 PM   #92
MVP

Forecast just keeps getting slightly worse every time I look.

6 degrees/feels like -12 when the parking lot opens

1 degree/feels like -17 at kickoff

-3 degrees/feels like -21 after the game
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 03:55 PM   #93
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
Forecast just keeps getting slightly worse every time I look.

6 degrees/feels like -12 when the parking lot opens

1 degree/feels like -17 at kickoff

-3 degrees/feels like -21 after the game
The coldest game in Arrowhead history was in 1983, when the temperate at kickoff was 0. The 2016 game against the Titans was second coldest with a temperature of 1 degree at kickoff.

Saturday could be a new record.

I wish they would flip this game with the Texans/Browns game just to give the fans a little break. The wind chill is supposed to pick up later in the evening. That other game is played in a dome.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Old 01-11-2024, 04:00 PM   #94
Shaken. Not stirred.

Roll Call: Who will be at the Dolphin slaughter Saturday night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post
The coldest game in Arrowhead history was in 1983, when the temperate at kickoff was 0. The 2016 game against the Titans was second coldest with a temperature of 1 degree at kickoff.

I wish they would flip this game with the Texans/Browns game just to give the fans a little break. The wind chill is supposed to pick up later in the evening. That other game is played in a dome.

They only did that once for ice storms. That was kc as well ironically.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 04:01 PM   #95
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
Here is my plan:

Base layer: Under Armour Cold Gear
2nd Layer: Thermal Underwear
Last Layer Legs: Flannel lined jeans
3rd Layer Upper body: Fleece lined Chiefs hoodie
4th Layer Upper body: Lucky Mahomes jersey
5th Layer Upper body: 3/4 length Chiefs winter coat
Feet: Merino wool full length socks, lucky chiefs socks, and North Face boots.
Hands: 3M Thinsulate ski gloves with hand warmers.
Face: Chiefs balaclava
Head: Lucky chiefs beanie.

If all of that doesn't keep me warm, I don't know what will. My only problem is I'll have about 6" of clothes on with only 4" of dick so taking a piss could be an adventure.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 04:09 PM   #96
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Here is my plan:

If all of that doesn't keep me warm, I don't know what will. My only problem is I'll have about 6" of clothes on with only 4" of dick so taking a piss could be an adventure.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 04:10 PM   #97
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Cooper View Post

I was at that 2016 game. That was pretty rough. Worst part, the lines for the kegs ended up freezing, and they couldn't serve any draft beer. Cans ran out pretty quickly. The one draft beer I got, kept freezing over and you had to poke it to drink anything. At any given time, there were hundreds of people huddled up in each bathroom.

And we lost...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 04:48 PM   #98
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Oh shit don't remind me of that Steelers playoff game.

6 Steelers FGs to our two TDs.

Carl Cheffers' Foot Locker moment.
Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.Gary Cooper would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 04:49 PM   #99
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I was at that 2016 game. That was pretty rough. Worst part, the lines for the kegs ended up freezing, and they couldn't serve any draft beer. Cans ran out pretty quickly. The one draft beer I got, kept freezing over and you had to poke it to drink anything. At any given time, there were hundreds of people huddled up in each bathroom.

And we lost...
That's when Andy chose to freeze Succop. Same year actually as the above Steelers game.
Old 01-11-2024, 05:27 PM   #100
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Czervik View Post
Section 322....God help us if the wind starts belowing....
Not too far from you. 323 here.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-11-2024, 05:33 PM   #101
In Search of a Life

Quote:
My only problem is I'll have about 6" of clothes on with only 4" of dick so taking a piss could be an adventure.
Seriously, no need to brag about how big your dick is.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 05:42 PM   #102
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
Seriously, no need to brag about how big your dick is.
I've been giving my dick a pep talk all week - ****er probably is gonna feel like the soldiers on Normandy beach, knowing they were walking into certain death.
OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.OnTheWarpath15 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 05:45 PM   #103
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15 View Post
I've been giving my dick a pep talk all week - ****er probably is gonna feel like the soldiers on Normandy beach, knowing they were walking into certain death.
Old 01-11-2024, 05:52 PM   #104
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007 View Post
Ironically that ice storm never came.
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 01-11-2024, 10:56 PM   #105
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Here is my plan:

Take an empty beer cup to the pisser with you, push it past the two inches your short
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.