Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

View Poll Results: ?
Insult 35 76.09%
Compliment 11 23.91%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM  
In Search of a Life

Insult or Compliment?

I personally don't understand how this isn't clearly an insult.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 04:56 AM   #91
Don't Be A Dick

I think that if this was the straw that broke the camel’s back, the ****ing camel was already on hospice.
J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.J Diddy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:13 AM   #92
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katipan View Post
At 2.5 years, it was her demanding to get married.

Blows my mind that you guys run the world.
Reading Megatron's alpha responses to incel problems last night, I was thinking, where the **** is Katipan when you need her?!?

Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 06:39 AM   #93
Veteran

It's basically saying that you don't really turn me on however I will settle for you. And I will probably cheat on you.

Nice guys finish last

So, after 2.5 years one thing finally led to another? I don't think I understand the relationship. Was the guy friend zoned? The more I think about it, the more confused I am.

Last edited by crayzkirk; Today at 06:45 AM..
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 06:51 AM   #94
Rookie

WTF?
Gee ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.Gee ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.
Old Today, 06:51 AM   #95
The man you could post like.

There's no way she said that shit after the first time they had sex 2.5 years into a relationship.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:36 AM   #96
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearcat View Post
Reading Megatron's alpha responses to incel problems last night, I was thinking, where the **** is Katipan when you need her?!?

You wouldn’t believe me if I told you.

I’ll tell you this tho, I don’t know if I would be as good at what I’m doing if it wasn’t for CP. 🥰
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 07:53 AM   #97

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Out of curiosity went and found the actual post, and it's not nearly as mixed as the tweet author suggests. Almost unanimous consensus that she ****ed up royally. Also pretty telling that even her own circle of friends thinks she ****ed up royally.
https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyCh...hip_trying_to/

Yeah, scanning through the reddit responses it looks near 100% agreement that this is unequivocally a pretty colossal insult. Chiefsplanet responses are way, way more on the side of the girlfriend. We are a sweet and sensitive bunch.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:00 AM   #98
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megatron96 View Post

Now I'm playing in the 40-50 pool, and I don't need to put on my fake face at all anymore. Women close to my age don't need to be chased. Hell, they do the chasing a lot of the time.
Boy you got that right. I'm married so I'm not looking, but women now, particularly at the gym, are very aggressive. They do all of the initiating and pursuit. It's a shame that things weren't like that when I was young.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:02 AM   #99
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

And to OP, yeah it's a huge insult. It's like saying "you aren't attractive at all, but you're safe and a pushover so I can marry you and not worry about anything." What a stupid asshole bitch for saying something like that to him.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:12 AM   #100
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

A simple rule of thumb is that if the statement contains the word 'but', there's an insult imbedded in it somewhere.

The same is not necessarily true of statements containing the word 'butt', though. Keep that in mind.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #101
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
Anyone saying it’s an insult because it means she doesn’t see him as attractive is completely missing the plot. He already won on the basis of attractiveness or she would have never been with him in the first place to then get to know him. You also have to factor in the drinking aspect as she likely wasn’t putting together a fully coherent thought or compliment.
I looked at the post on Reddit and that user didn’t have any comments or other posts, so just like most Twitter/Reddit stories, there’s very little context to gain from this.

Can only gather that she’s been with him for 2.5 years, was drunk, tried to explain her real intentions and he acted like a woman by going away to cry about something that wasn’t real.

While the guy is pouting, he should actually think about it and understand that this woman already hooked up with him and ****ed him 2.5 years ago and liked him so much that she actually wants to be with him and told him she wants to marry him.

When you get past 30, there is nothing worse in the dating world than being a hookup or fwb. It means you are a rebound for a sad divorced woman or a woman who has red flags for being so old and not wanting to actually be with you.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:24 AM   #102
The man you could post like.

Lol nah. We DO have context. All of her friends told her she was wrong for that by her own admission. If they aren't willing to give her the benefit of the doubt on it why should Internet strangers.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:33 AM   #103
Veteran

How many kids does she have? I'm going to bet at least one...
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old Today, 08:37 AM   #104
Veteran

She didn't mean it as an insult, but it absolutely was.
ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.ThrobProng < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old Today, 08:43 AM   #105
Starter

Clearly not a compliment. Try telling your wife or significant other this, and see how it turns out:
"When I first saw you at the bar, I really didn't think you were hot, but when you got up, I noticed your wide birthin' hips, and I said to myself 'at least she won't die in a field'. After checking out all the other girls and striking out a few times, I came to appreciate the idea that I could take you anywhere and not have to worry about other guys hitting on you! Big relief. Besides, a girl with a butt the size of yours is probably a pretty good cook, sooo...that's a good thing too."

Pretty much the same thing, and if you have to bounce your statement off the rest of the world for a 2nd opinion, you are likely a narcissist or a sociopath.
Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.Woogieman is not part of the Right 53.