Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-14-2024, 10:17 AM  
In Search of a Life

**** you Charvarius Ward!

This deserves it's own thread.

Ward during media week:

Kelce's response:

"You like it over there, huh? That shit's better on the other side, huh?"

**** this ungrateful shitbag. We got you a SB and got you paid pussy.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 01:16 PM   #91
You gotta kill a few people

Ward was a really good cover corner in KC. We got him for peanuts and he developed into a key contributor.

Arguing that he wasn’t ever that good because he didn’t make a ton of splash plays is dumb.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 01:19 PM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum Ripper View Post
The first one that I thought of was his pick against the Steelers.

They ran a flea flicker, he went up caught the pass, came down with it one handed to keep the WR away from it
I don't recall that one, I remember a one handed pick by him against Houston a few years back that was pretty sweet.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-15-2024, 01:20 PM   #93
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I don't recall that one, I remember a one handed pick by him against Houston a few years back that was pretty sweet.
That’s the one he got over Hopkins wasn’t it? I thought of that one too but couldn’t remember who it was over
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 01:20 PM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Ward was a really good cover corner in KC. We got him for peanuts and he developed into a key contributor.

Arguing that he wasn’t ever that good because he didn’t make a ton of splash plays is dumb.
Again, I'm not arguing that. I have said several times he was a solid player for us. I said he wasn't memorable in the way Sneed/McDuffie will be and somehow it turned into me saying he sucked. I never once implied that.
Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Wisconsin_Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 02-15-2024, 01:21 PM   #95
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perineum Ripper View Post
That’s the one he got over Hopkins wasn’t it? I thought of that one too but couldn’t remember who it was over
Yes it was on Hopkins, really awesome play.
Old 02-15-2024, 01:30 PM   #96
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Name me one memorable play from Ward. I'll wait.
Quote:
Quote:
Yes it was on Hopkins, really awesome play.
LOL
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 01:31 PM   #97
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spott View Post
I barely even remember Ward playing here. I remember Breeland more than Ward, and he was only here for 2 seasons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Ward was really good in KC and is really good in SF. Acting like he’s JAG because he made some douchey comments looks dumb on you.
Yeah, Ward was really good. I didn't want to see him go, but Spags is a secondary GOD, so nobody gave a **** what I thought.

He was the one that killed everybody, but was an inch too short for those Jamar Chase 50/50 balls Burrow threw. I think when he was here nobody threw at him because Nelson or Fenton or somebody was on the other side, and it was a much easier target.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 01:41 PM   #98
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
LOL
A regular season interception against the Houston Texans. Cool, good for Char.

I'm talking as a player in general, he is not memorable.
Old 02-15-2024, 01:46 PM   #99
Threepeat!

Charvarius and Steve Bono had dinner together last night at a popular San Francisco restaurant. Neither was recognized by anyone.
T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.T-post Tom is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 01:56 PM   #100
Field General

Didn’t he get glasses or contacts while playing for the Chiefs, that seemed to help! I agree with previous comment, he was just too short to battle taller Wr’s, we encountered.
farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.farmerchief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-15-2024, 01:57 PM   #101
What's up braj?

Quote:

The only reason your football takes are memorable is because they’re so bad
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2024, 01:58 PM   #102
Elway be drinkin' again

I used to always call Steve "Sonny Bono" on purpose. I got "corrected" numerous times, even at Arrowhead.
He did have the longest QB TD run in NFL history for a while. I think it was close to 80 yards

Last edited by Shiver Me Timbers; 02-15-2024 at 02:00 PM.. Reason: left out QB
Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Shiver Me Timbers is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-15-2024, 02:01 PM   #103
Ain't no relax!

Quote:

You literally answered your own challenge, doofus. Ward has been consistently ranked very high at the CB position. Easily top 10 CB last season.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-15-2024, 02:09 PM   #104
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
You literally answered your own challenge, doofus. Ward has been consistently ranked very high at the CB position. Easily top 10 CB last season.
Once again, I never said he wasn't a good player. I said he wasn't memorable and our guys are better.

As far as answering my own challenge, I literally had forgotten that play until someone else mentioned it because it was an early season regular season contest several years ago. Not really something that will go down in Chiefs history by any stretch.
Old 02-15-2024, 02:10 PM   #105
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
The only reason your football takes are memorable is because they’re so bad
Well I would post about my daily jackoff sessions, but you've got a stranglehold on that topic so I really have no choice but to keep filling the board with my horrible football takes.