Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-30-2022, 04:53 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Nazeeh Johnson Thread*****

More to come!

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 11:59 AM   #91
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I thought he was a CB, but are you guys saying that we're going to see him more as an SS guy?
I think he'll play mostly corner, but our DBs are typically pretty flexible, so he'll probably slide to S in some looks as well.

Connor, Cook, Reid, and Hicks should be our primary safeties.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 12:03 PM   #92
Choco Favre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
I think he'll play mostly corner, but our DBs are typically pretty flexible, so he'll probably slide to S in some looks as well.

C'mon man...
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 12:51 PM   #93
Starter

Quote:

C-C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!
kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.kozzman555 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-12-2024, 12:52 PM   #94
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Football aside for a second, my favorite Robin Williams joke of all time is when Robin was in Germany and a reporter asked, "Mr. Williams, why do you think there isn't so much comedy in Germany?" and he replied, "Did you ever think that you tried to kill all the funny people?"
It's a great answer.
Thanks for sharing.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 06-12-2024, 12:58 PM   #95
MVP

Anti semitism at an all time high. Well not all time, but we’re with the trend here.
Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.Dunerdr is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-12-2024, 01:03 PM   #96
Hockey Town

Quote:

Hicks is going to end up as a Nickel LB/Box safety the dude is ****ing huge.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 01:27 PM   #97
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Anti semitism at an all time high. Well not all time, but we’re with the trend here.
The all-time high is really high. That's going to be a hard record to beat.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2024, 01:31 PM   #98
MVP

Really, really high. Like as high as an eagle's nest
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 06-12-2024, 02:06 PM   #99
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
Hicks is going to end up as a Nickel LB/Box safety the dude is ****ing huge.
I guess, but he's only like 215 lbs, which is 8-10 lbs or so heavier than Justin Reid or Connor.
Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pitt Gorilla is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-12-2024, 02:08 PM   #100
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
C'mon man...
I got it, but I thought I might also add some football info while I was at it.
Old 06-12-2024, 02:09 PM   #101
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
Really, really high. Like as high as an eagle's nest
Maybe Nazi's nickname should be edeleiss?
mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.mabbott is not part of the Right 53.
Old 06-12-2024, 09:43 PM
Dunerdr
This message has been deleted by Dunerdr.
Old 06-12-2024, 11:00 PM   #102
Repeal the 19th Amendment

This thread, taking this turn. LOLOLOL...I think we ought to introduce Nazi Johnson to Mitchell Schwartz.

This photo from Nazi's wedding website at The Knot goes especially hard now.

I envision him politely suggesting to Mitchell Schwartz, "Its time to hit the showers, bruh."

And Taylor goes wild from her luxury suite!

Can Nazi be my 2024 Adopt-A-Chief? I call dibs. He's 𝔪𝔢𝔦𝔫. o7
GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.GeorgeZimZam must have mowed badgirl's lawn.