Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-25-2024, 12:20 PM  
I'll be back.

The Chiefs Hallmark movie

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:07 AM   #91
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I wonder where we can audition to be extras for this movie. I can stand in the background and cheer for the Chiefs for whatever pay extras receive.
Have fun wearing a heavy wool coat in August.
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:10 AM   #92
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
Have fun wearing a heavy wool coat in August.
We actors have no issue with that sort of thing. It comes with our profession.

Hey, Hallmark casting people who are reading this. I look Midwestern and I own a Chiefs sweatshirt, and I can cry on demand by thinking about the Herm Edwards years. Let me know when and where to show up.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:20 AM   #93
Veteran

Don't watch Hallmark. The stories are different, the outcome is always the same.

Boring.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 11:23 AM   #94
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reroka View Post
Don't watch Hallmark. The stories are different, the outcome is always the same.

Boring.

I plan to give a compelling performance as "Fan in Background #3" that will enchant viewers.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:28 AM   #95
Veteran

Quote:
I plan to give a compelling performance as "Fan in Background #3" that will enchant viewers.
lmao,

Have fun, I will get the cliff notes.
Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Reroka must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old Today, 11:52 AM   #96
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reroka View Post

Boring.
you are not the target audience
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 11:58 AM   #97
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
you are not the target audience
Oh, I know. My wife, mother, and daughter will. My father might depending when it airs.
Old Today, 12:28 PM   #98
Starter

Quote:
Found your part in the Leaked Script.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INT. ARROWHEAD STADIUM - BOTTOM SHELF SEATING - NIGHT

Patrick Mahomes throws a TOUCHDOWN PASS. Camera pans to FAN IN BACKGROUND #3 as he mercilessly ridicules the BILLS FAN next to him. Chiefs Fans celebrate as their team has won the game.

FAN IN BACKGROUND #3 (To BILLS FAN)

This is what your shit franchise gets! Go back home and jump through a table onto a dildo!

BILLS FAN's head sinks down as he begins to weep, the inevitability of Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs dynasty and superiority sinking into his mind.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks Good!!!

Last edited by kcgreene; Today at 12:37 PM..
kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.kcgreene would the whole thing.