Retired Bearcat

I've Caught the Cancer [RIP]

Obituary:
https://www.fohnfuneralhome.com/obit...ichael-brattin

Quote:
In Loving Memory
Michael Anthony Brattin
July 6, 1976 - August 2, 2024

Michael Anthony Brattin, age 48, of Mt. Vernon, Missouri passed away peacefully on August 2, 2024, at his home.

He was born July 6, 1976, in Cassville, Missouri the son of David and Doris (Sanders) Conner. On October 20, 2007, Michael married the love of his life, Emme Robertson in Carthage, Missouri. Their union was blessed with love, laughter, and the joy of raising a family together. Michael is survived by his father, David Conner; devoted wife, Emme Brattin; three sons, Dalton Brattin and his wife Shanya of Monett, Missouri, Chad Brattin of Exeter, Missouri and Brett Brattin of Mt. Vernon, Missouri; one daughter, Jayda Brattin and her fiancé Tyler Yeargain of Exeter, Missouri; one brother, Eric Brattin and his wife Donna of Davenport, Florida; one sister, Tobie Jones and her husband Brandon of Buena Vista, Colorado; six grandchildren; two grand dogs and two grand cats.

Preceding him in death were his mother, Doris (Sanders) Conner and grandparents, James and Bonnie Sanders.

Michael graduated in 1994 from Purdy High School in Purdy, Missouri, his pursuit of knowledge led him to Crowder College in Neosho, Missouri, where he earned his associate's degree in accounting. He worked as an accountant for Damar Worldwide in Aurora, Missouri.

Michael attended the Covenant Baptist Church in Mt. Vernon. Outside of work and church, he was an avid fan of the Kansas City Chiefs, reveling in the excitement of football season each year. His love for the game was just one of the many passions that he shared with his family and friends. Michael also enjoyed being outside, whether it was tending to his yard, enjoying a family barbeque, playing friendly games of pig basketball and golf, or simply taking a moment to appreciate the beauty of nature.

Services will be held at 2:00 P.M. Tuesday, August 6, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville, Missouri. Pastor Rick Cooper will be conducting the services. Burial will be at Maplewood Cemetery in Exeter, Missouri.

The family will receive friends from 5:00 until 6:00 P.M., Monday, August 5, 2024, at Fohn Funeral Home in Cassville.

Contributions may be made to Three Rivers Hospice in memory of Michael.

FOHN FUNERAL HOME
Cassville, Missouri
417-847-2141
5/25/23 Update:
Spoiler!

Original Post:
Spoiler!

Last edited by DaFace; Today at 03:10 PM..
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:00 PM   #91
Pepsi, cheeburger, chip

Prayers with God’s speed
Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.Toad would the whole thing.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:12 PM   #92
Veteran

Thoughts and Prayers Haywire.
Stay positive and see it through.
Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Al Czervik has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:37 PM   #93
Valiant 'The Thread Killer'

Best wishes
Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.Valiant threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-18-2022, 08:43 PM   #94
Ain't no relax!

My carefully calculated prediction... You kick cancer's ass so impressively that they have no choice but to make you a CP mod.

Get it done, bud. Best of luck.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 10:35 PM   #95

Been there. Have two, maybe more appointments with Oncology a year... Depends on blood work. The last round was good. I am not dying yet. Going on year 8 or 9. So hang there.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2022, 11:01 PM   #96
Old, not Dead

Sorry to hear that. Just be stubborn as hell and do what the doctors tell ya.
LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-18-2022, 11:07 PM   #97
Starter

Prayers sent good sir. Hopefully they caught it early.
Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.Son of Logical must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 06:06 AM   #98
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bevischief View Post
Been there. Have two, maybe more appointments with Oncology a year... Depends on blood work. The last round was good. I am not dying yet. Going on year 8 or 9. So hang there.
Good for you man.

8 or 9 is great but like many others have said this isn't the 80s. Medicine has advanced 10 fold.

I'm trying to stay optimistic until my doctor gives us our "plan"
HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.HayWire threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 07:10 AM   #99
Retired Bearcat

I've tried to thank everyone the best I could.

I love to say it again....this place is a "community".

Not a forum.....I've talked to people in real life.

I truly and really think everyone for their prayers.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2022, 07:48 AM   #100
You Sweetie!

HayWire what is your previous CP user name?
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2022, 09:13 AM   #101
Retired Bearcat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
HayWire what is your previous CP user name?
None...I guess...I was DJKid... for a bit.

The name I wanted was taken....

AC change it for me one Saturday Moring.
Old 09-19-2022, 09:17 AM   #102
What the

Prayers coming your way...kick it's Ass...and oh yeah F cancer!!
RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.RickObie must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 09-19-2022, 09:19 AM   #103
World's finest morphius

Praying for you man!
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2022, 09:24 AM   #104
I'm with the Banned

Damn Haywire, I hope you beat the shit out of this. **** Cancer!
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 09-19-2022, 09:50 AM   #105
Retired Bearcat

I've deleted half what i've said.

I'll come up with something....

My Pa called.....

God Bless CP