Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old Today, 06:55 AM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Chiefs sign Juju (2024)

Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #91
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I think Pats fans hated him for some dropped passes/tipped balls for INTs, but that whole team was miserable last year.
His QB’s were Mac Jones and Bailey Zappe… enough said.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:19 AM   #92
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedChief View Post
Oh no. Please let's not pretend this again.
This. My god This.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #93
It was not a fair catch

Are we in the "That player is only good on the Chiefs" mode

or do all of those other teams not understand how to do things
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:20 AM   #94
Forever Royal

Any JuJu routes would never need to go past 10 yards. He knows the playbook and will be where he should be on third and medium situations. The more I think about it the more I like it.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:22 AM   #95
Forever Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Honestly, when healthy that may be the deepest WR group in the league. I mean Moore sucks but I think he's probably the best 6 in the NFL.

I’m pretty sure there are teams with NFL caliber receivers as their last WR spots.
mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.mr. tegu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:23 AM   #96
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy Squatch View Post
Why does this have to be tied to Rice? The bottom of the WR room kind of sucks, and even a one legged JuJu is better than them. That's it.
Yeah, this is likely the truth of it. I was pulling for Remigio, and he may still on up on the PS, but I just don't think he flashed in preseason like he should have/is capable of. And if this somehow keeps Toney and Skyy off the roster, so much the better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
Good insurance. He knows the playbook and can fill in in spots and be able to give guys breathers without Reid and Mahomes needing to change the offense around them or dumb down stuff like they would for Moore and Toney
Yep. And I feel the receiver room is top heavy enough to where he doesn't need to start or be available every game.

- Hollywood
- Rice
- JuJu
- Worthy
- Hardman
- Watson

looks way better than

- Hollywood
- Rice
- Worthy
- Watson
- Hardman
- Skyy/Toney/Ross
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:24 AM   #97
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post

Deion Branch says good morning!
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:24 AM   #98
Mahomes: We Are All Witnesses

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
I’m pretty sure there are teams with NFL caliber receivers as their last WR spots.
Some teams only keep 5 WR’s on their active rosters and leave WR6 vacant… which would still be better than Skyy Less.
FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.FloridaMan88 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #99

The Patriots are paying Juju $7M to play for us.

wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #100
Diablo Negro

I didn't realize it but today is cutdown day so we will know soon who made the roster.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:30 AM   #101
MVP

I wonder if Jordan Schultz who broke this news even knows this...

Has a physical been done? It would certainly hinge on if he passes that physical
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 08:30 AM   #102
Dazed and Confused

Hardman was brought in after he couldn't even get playing time from the Jets, and caught the winning TD in the SB. JuJu has been brought in from the Cheatriots after not playing/staying healthy, and the results remain to be seen. But I like it!
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 08:31 AM   #103
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post

I mean, Andy is a REALLY good coach.

It wouldn't surprise me if players suddenly don't do well when they leave KC because Andy was hiding their weaknesses when they played here, but that also might be my homer side talking.
Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.Bl00dyBizkitz threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #104
Dazed and Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
I didn't realize it but today is cutdown day so we will know soon who made the roster.
I believe it's tomorrow at 3 p.m.
PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PHOG has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old Today, 08:34 AM   #105
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bl00dyBizkitz View Post
I mean, Andy is a REALLY good coach.

It wouldn't surprise me players suddenly don't do well when they leave KC because Andy was hiding their weaknesses well when they played here, but that also might be my homer side talking.
Agree: I think its more Reid focusing on each players strengths and best fit.
FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.FANATIC is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.