Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2017, 11:58 AM   #10366
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
I don't think you can put too much cheese on pizza..
Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Agreed. Gimme triple cheese.

They make fiber pills for a ****ing reason, to enjoy triple cheese pizzas.
Triple agreed, like the cheese.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:16 PM   #10367
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
I often do brine, but not always. The salt and fridge is a dry brine. If it’s good enough for Alton Brown’s turkey, it’s good enough for my chicken. Inmem can **** off, he’s being douchey here, which is usually his safe space.
Dry brine in the fridge for a few days uncovered, is better than any wet brine I've ever done. I did it on my turkey again this year, ala Alton Brown, and FMB speaks the truth. It'd probably be good on a pork loin too. Maybe even a pork tenderloin.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:18 PM   #10368
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Cold smoked then roasted with butter and light brown sugar.

these are not butternut squash cooper. These are acorn squash. If you bought them as butternut squash, they were mis labeled.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:46 PM   #10369
MVP

Quote:
Maybe I missed it, but where did you say that? I just went back and scanned posts...

Also, you're flipping me shit over my homemade pizza that I screwed up the slide onto the stone and you're posting up **** Jack's?
You need to search harder as I slid it it there just so you wouldn't catch it...

If I have to find it, then you need to shit the pictures of the "mini" pizza's you said came out perfect.

You were "on" that day. You have to admit that that was an ugly pizza.

Can't you take a ****ing joke? Jeez.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-05-2017, 12:51 PM   #10370
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
these are not butternut squash cooper. These are acorn squash. If you bought them as butternut squash, they were mis labeled.
Yes, I called them by the wrong name "fuuge" I don't normally buy acorn or butternut. I am a Spaghetti or Patty Pan squash kind of guy.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:04 PM   #10371
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
You need to search harder as I slid it it there just so you wouldn't catch it...

If I have to find it, then you need to shit the pictures of the "mini" pizza's you said came out perfect.

You were "on" that day. You have to admit that that was an ugly pizza.

Can't you take a ****ing joke? Jeez.
Calm down, Francis. I was flipping you similar shit.

I'm doing more tomorrow, I'll take some pics this time.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:21 PM   #10372
MVP

Quote:
Calm down, Francis. I was flipping you similar shit.

I'm doing more tomorrow, I'll take some pics this time.

Me, not calm LMFAO

I am in the zone.

AND NO MORE OF THIS FRANCIS SHIT! IT'S MR ED, SIR FROM NOW ON. I AM NOT A ***ING MULE.

Old 12-05-2017, 01:27 PM   #10373
Baba Ganoush

Quote:
Me, not calm LMFAO

I am in the zone.

AND NO MORE OF THIS FRANCIS SHIT! IT'S MR ED, SIR FROM NOW ON. I AM NOT A ***ING MULE.

Mult
In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.In58men is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:00 PM   #10374
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by In58men View Post
Mult
Clown mult!

Go along and eat your chicken vagina tenders.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:05 PM   #10375
MVP

Quote:
Yes, I called them by the wrong name "fuuge" I don't normally buy acorn or butternut. I am a Spaghetti or Patty Pan squash kind of guy.
called them by the wrong name? So you didn't know what they were called then? I've seen enough. I'm calling this dude/chick out. Using interned pics, calling the wrong name of squash, I'm thinking you are a poser. Pretty much anytime someone posts a pic of some restaurant in (insert city here), you 've been there, or lived there but your memory is faint because it's been several years. LOL.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:35 PM   #10376
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
called them by the wrong name? So you didn't know what they were called then? I've seen enough. I'm calling this dude/chick out. Using interned pics, calling the wrong name of squash, I'm thinking you are a poser. Pretty much anytime someone posts a pic of some restaurant in (insert city here), you 've been there, or lived there but your memory is faint because it's been several years. LOL.
Yes I knew they were acorn squash, I freely admit I don't know my squash and I think we have been there before.

Go **** with someone else. Heres a start...

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...ostcount=10246

Quote:
scho63

Butternut squash I think

Table looks like Walnut wtih maple insets
Old 12-05-2017, 02:46 PM   #10377
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Just pulled Bierocks out of the oven.

2lbs of lean ground
1/2 head large cabbage
1 onion
Garlic
Salt and pepper to taste

Pilsburry Hot Roll Mix for the dough

When filling rolled dough add a chunk of Monterey Jack Cheese with meat mixture.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2017, 02:47 PM   #10378
MVP

Quote:
Right on both accounts.
Nah, I'd rather **** with the guy that confirmed it
Old 12-05-2017, 02:53 PM   #10379
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Just pulled Bierocks out of the oven.

2lbs of lean ground
1/2 head large cabbage
1 onion
Garlic
Salt and pepper to taste

Pilsburry Hot Roll Mix for the dough

When filling rolled dough add a chunk of Monterey Jack Cheese with meat mixture.
Staple of my youth right there. Dipped in mustard. I've never tried them with the Pillsbury roll mix though. I'll try to remember that whenever I do them again. I also like to do bierocks with leftover pulled pork and slaw.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-05-2017, 03:02 PM   #10380
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Sounds good. The Hot Roll Mix has always been good for them. Been wanting to make pizza pockets or something different with the Hot Roll Mix.

I like to make a shit ton and freeze them usually
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.