Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-10-2023, 02:01 PM  
Keep Camp Home!

***** Official '23/'24 KU Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****

The Team:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

The Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-06-2023, 10:38 PM   #1021
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by smithandrew051 View Post
MSU went 1-20 from 3. Their starters were 0-17.
Despite what many college basketball coaches think, shooting is very important.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2023, 10:48 PM   #1022
DeadPunisher

So, this no Dave Armstrong thing is going to be hard to get used to.

I hope they can find some better announcers soon, both color and analyst. Armstrong was corny, but I liked his voice, he had a great signature call, and he knew a lot about basketball and the team. And some players just aren't meant to call games.
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-07-2023, 04:29 AM   #1023
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Connection View Post
Elmarko maybe? You decide what's best.
We’re all relying on your yearly meltdown to carry us through with our Irrational hate on a player.

It’s a yearly tradition. Don’t leave us hanging.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 07:43 AM   #1024
Prestige Worldwide

Shit didn't realize KSU lost.

Has the shine worn off the tang already?
Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr_Tomahawk is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 07:54 AM   #1025
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk View Post
Shit didn't realize KSU lost.

Has the shine worn off the tang already?
Doubt it. Seems like a solid coach. No clue if USC is worth a damn this year though
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 08:02 AM   #1026
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Doubt it. Seems like a solid coach. No clue if USC is worth a damn this year though
They have one of the top ranked freshmen this year. Most mocks have him as a top 10 pick. Isaiah Collier.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 09:00 AM   #1027
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
I have the YouTube plan and it doesn't cover this game because its covering UK!
What is the YouTube plan?

And ESPN+ is a separate service. It's not ESPN. I have ESPN on my YouTube TV but ESPN+ is a separate plan.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 09:01 AM   #1028
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
What do we even get out of this game? These guys are bottom 15 in Kenpom last year a KCC clone told me. Just overmatched. Nice for our guys to see the ball go in from the outside at least.
I agree. I used to like watching KU throttle an opponent like that but any more, it is kind of boring. I'd much rather watch them play a team that is at least decent.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 09:06 AM   #1029
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
I thought I heard that USC is ranked.

Edit: Yep, ranked #21 in AP.
Old 11-07-2023, 09:21 AM   #1030
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I thought I heard that USC is ranked.

Edit: Yep, ranked #21 in AP.
Oh well losing to a top 25 team in Vegas isn't something I'm gonna run anybody down about this early in the year.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-07-2023, 01:38 PM   #1031
Keep Camp Home!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic View Post
So, this no Dave Armstrong thing is going to be hard to get used to.

I hope they can find some better announcers soon, both color and analyst. Armstrong was corny, but I liked his voice, he had a great signature call, and he knew a lot about basketball and the team. And some players just aren't meant to call games.
where did he go?
cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.cmh6476 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-07-2023, 03:07 PM   #1032
Keep Camp Home!

Bill Self signs an amended lifetime contract, according to the school's official facebook page less than an hour ago
Old 11-07-2023, 03:08 PM   #1033
Keep Camp Home!

LAWRENCE, Kan. – Naismith Hall of Fame member Bill Self, one of just nine coaches all-time with 700-plus wins and multiple national championships, has signed an amended contract with the University of Kansas, Director of Athletics Travis Goff announced today.

With 773 career wins, two national championships, 20 conference championships, 18 first-round NBA Draft picks at Kansas and four National Coach of the Year honors, Self has had unmatched success with the Jayhawks. Since the start of the 2006-07 season, Kansas has won 498 games—21 more than any other team from a Power Five conference.

“Bill Self is undoubtedly the most consistent coach in college basketball, and a restructuring of his contract terms were long overdue,” Goff said. “In an ever-changing collegiate athletics environment, our strong commitment to Coach Self positions KU basketball to maintain and enhance its status as the most storied program in the country. Over his 20 years at KU, our men’s basketball program has been a primary source of positive alumni engagement, strong university enrollment, and revenue that has helped fund all other Kansas Athletics programs and invest in all 500 student-athletes every year. With him and his staff at the helm of our basketball program, the future of Kansas Athletics has never been brighter.”

Self’s tenure at Kansas has been one of the most dominant in college basketball history. He has posted a .811 winning percentage with the Jayhawks and led the program to 13-straight Big 12 Conference championships, tying an NCAA record. Self’s 566 wins since coming to Kansas also lead all active Power 5 coaches.

Consistency has been a hallmark of Self’s tenure at Kansas. Since Self’s arrival, the Jayhawks have been a No. 1 seed in the NCAA Tournament 10 times. Self coached teams have also been a top-four seed in every NCAA Tournament since 2000-2001.

“I am very appreciative to Chancellor (Douglas) Girod, Travis Goff and the entire KU leadership team for their continued belief and confidence in me and my staff to lead this storied program,” Self said. “I know the Chancellor and Travis are as excited as I am about the future of Kansas Basketball. There has never been a better time to be a part of our athletic department and this program. My family and I are so proud to be at this university, and I am looking forward to many more seasons representing the most passionate fan base in the country.

“There’s no place like Kansas.”

Self’s success has continued off the court as well. The men’s basketball program has posted seven consecutive term GPAs over 3.0 and set a program-record 3.29 GPA in the fall of 2022. The program has also achieved a perfect single-year APR score of 1000 six straight years and in 15 of the past 19 years.

“For more than 20 years, Coach Self has embodied the spirit and tradition of the University of Kansas, leading our men’s basketball program to unprecedented success on the court while also enhancing our entire institution,” Girod said. “We feel he’s the best coach in the country and he cares deeply about this place. We are thrilled that he will be a Jayhawk for the rest of his career.”
Old 11-07-2023, 03:16 PM   #1034
Perpetual Mediocrity

KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2023, 03:32 PM   #1035
Ultrabanned

Is it too early to sign the ghost of Bill Self to an eternity-time contract??
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote