Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:41 AM   #1021
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
Might want to put that in a trust. You'll probably pass of old age before you get it.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:10 PM   #1022
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Just bought this last week
Very nice. that's my CC weapon without the laser light.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:00 PM   #1023
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
Just bought this last week
Sweet that reminds me a lot of my gun I take with me on road trips when I'm out running around the state making calls. Mines a 20, but damn close.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Glock20.jpg
Views:	383
Size:	117.5 KB
ID:	114173  
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2017, 07:48 PM   #1024
Veteran

I have the option to choose 1 of the following guns (family guns) and potential to purchase additional ones. Which one should I choose (free) and which others should I consider purchasing if not claimed by others? In what order would you claim these?

Bottom to Top in the 1st picture and then individually in the following (except for the 22 single shot, no individual pic)
1) 12 gauge pump shotgun
2) 22/410 over under
3) 1907 22 single shot (cracked stock)
4) Mini 14
5) 22
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6558.JPG
Views:	383
Size:	191.5 KB
ID:	114174   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6559 (1).JPG
Views:	362
Size:	90.9 KB
ID:	114175   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6560.JPG
Views:	370
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	114176   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6561.JPG
Views:	394
Size:	91.0 KB
ID:	114177   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6562.JPG
Views:	363
Size:	91.2 KB
ID:	114178  

Last edited by stlchiefs; 04-04-2017 at 07:51 PM.. Reason: Listing
stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.stlchiefs must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:08 PM   #1025
Keepin it Real

Does anyone have any experience with suppressors?
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:12 PM   #1026
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by raybec 4 View Post
Very nice. that's my CC weapon without the laser light.
Mine is the nightstand gun. Got a Viridian green laser/flashlight with strobe on it. Last polymer gun I own, but it ain't going anywhere.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:29 PM   #1027

Have you guys seen this one? Firearms instructor from hell.

Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:31 PM   #1028
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post

Yeah, I've seen that. Jesus, what a tard. At least that video should be enough to utterly ruin him as an instructor.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:34 PM   #1029
Supporter

Quote:

I wish that would've been a S&W .500 so it would've smacked him in his dumb face.
rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.rockymtnchief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:51 PM   #1030
Roy E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlchiefs View Post
I have the option to choose 1 of the following guns (family guns) and potential to purchase additional ones. Which one should I choose (free) and which others should I consider purchasing if not claimed by others? In what order would you claim these?

Bottom to Top in the 1st picture and then individually in the following (except for the 22 single shot, no individual pic)
1) 12 gauge pump shotgun
2) 22/410 over under
4) Mini 14
5) 22
I would choose either the Winchester Model 12 shotgun, or the Ruger Mini 14. I'm pretty sure the Mini 14 is the most valuable gun there, so it would be smart to take that one for free, and then buy the Winchester.

The other guns are nothing special, in my opinion.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:34 PM   #1031
Broncos' Fan Extraordinaire!

Quote:

I feel guilty laughing at this... what a tard.

Shocked student: "Did you mean to do that?"

Moron instructor: "Yah!"

Of course he totally meant to shoot the ceiling!
Tombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliTombstone RJ 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 04-04-2017, 10:01 PM   #1032
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munson View Post
I would choose either the Winchester Model 12 shotgun, or the Ruger Mini 14. I'm pretty sure the Mini 14 is the most valuable gun there, so it would be smart to take that one for free, and then buy the Winchester.

The other guns are nothing special, in my opinion.
Mini 14

Win model 12 2nd.

The model 12 was my second shotgun a hand me down from dad my first I bought with my savings a 12 ga single shot Ithaca. I shot a lot of Quail and Pheasant as a kid with that 12. I got cocky and thought I had to have a auto and traded it for a Belgium Browning at John Walls in Blarestown Mo. Wish id paid straight up and kept both.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2017, 10:10 PM   #1033
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I bought a cheap laser for my PPX, I got what I paid for. Don't buy a cheap laser for a pistol that uses gun powder, it falls apart... Fastly...
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-04-2017, 10:20 PM   #1034
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlchiefs View Post

1) 12 gauge pump shotgun
2) 22/410 over under
4) Mini 14
5) 22
I'd go with the Model 12.

Then the 22/410. It's a low value gun, but they're just way too much fun to hunt with if you can get into some rabbits.

The mini 14 is probably the value grab, but I just never did like them and family guns aren't for sale so who really cares what they're worth.
ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.ghak99 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-04-2017, 10:33 PM   #1035

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockymtnchief View Post

I wish that would've been a S&W .500 so it would've smacked him in his dumb face.
No doubt, if that would of been a .500, he would have been spitting teeth and getting stiches.