Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 03-17-2015, 12:29 PM  
Has a particular set of skills

***Official Car and Gearhead Thread***

Seems like we need one on here to talk cars, mods and the coolness of your or their car.

Interested? Chime in
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2015, 06:09 PM   #1021
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Get a heli coil spark plug thread repair kit. Use the tap until it bottoms out. Then screw the longest insert on a new plug and put blue loc tight on the insert. let sit a couple minuteminutes then take the plug out and use the punch that comes with it to beat a new seat. Make sure you install the knurled end up.

I've fixed hundreds of them this way
Thanks.....Will rep
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:25 PM
stevieray
This message has been deleted by stevieray.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:58 PM   #1022
best in the biz

my latest purchase...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1991.JPG
Views:	324
Size:	290.0 KB
ID:	110016  
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:02 PM   #1023
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Thanks.....Will rep
Any issues shoot me a pm
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:03 PM   #1024
Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
my latest purchase...
I've always liked those rigs
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:05 PM   #1025
Shit

Does that happen to be a caballero? The emblem looks like one...
Old 06-15-2015, 08:09 PM   #1026

Quote:
my latest purchase...
Cool car! The guy thats doing my paint sealant on my car has a restored lime green el camino. I'll see if he will share a pic.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:11 PM   #1027
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO View Post
Does that happen to be a caballero? The emblem looks like one...
No, just an elki..it's an 84..previous owner preferred the single headlight, so he ordered and replaced the header.
...it's been meticulously maintained. He got it with 34k, had it for 24 years.
stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.stevieray is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:13 PM   #1028
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Cool car! The guy thats doing my paint sealant on my car has a restored lime green el camino. I'll see if he will share a pic.
Thanks! My Jeep got totaled by an uninsured driver, so I'm pretty pleased this fell into my lap.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:15 PM   #1029
best in the biz

..one more, and I'm done.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1990.JPG
Views:	327
Size:	271.0 KB
ID:	110018  
Old 06-15-2015, 08:17 PM   #1030

Quote:
I love those El Caminos. Very unique cars. Way better than some old Jeep.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:19 PM   #1031
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
I love those El Caminos. Very unique cars. Way better than some old Jeep.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:20 PM   #1032
Diablo Negro

Quote:
That thing looks clean.

I backed one of those into a tree going about 20mph when I was 16. Tailgate was down, didn't turn out well for the tailgate.
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:28 PM   #1033
Supporter

nice looking rig Stevie.

What motor does it have?
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:33 PM   #1034
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
nice looking rig Stevie.

What motor does it have?
Thanks! Stock 305..but it purrs...tilt, cruise, PS/PB and A/C.

I lucked out...the trim (and there's alot) is immaculate.
Old 06-15-2015, 08:35 PM   #1035
best in the biz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
That thing looks clean.

I backed one of those into a tree going about 20mph when I was 16. Tailgate was down, didn't turn out well for the tailgate.
It really is...Eighty year old owner, all receipts* in glove box. He has a Model A and Model T, so he's definitely into cars.

*including service codes from dealer, and delivery statement with 27 miles on odometer.

Last edited by stevieray; 06-15-2015 at 08:45 PM..