Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-26-2019, 02:54 PM  
I'll be back.

****OFFICIAL Raiders suck thread****

So much fail in that franchise they need an official thread like the Donkeys.

Let's get it going.

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2021, 08:26 PM   #1021
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubya View Post
How many of those did Carr under throw not hitting his wide open WR in stride?
They don't keep count of that advanced gen stat yet.
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-09-2021, 08:27 PM   #1022
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
You visiting fans have the weirdest flexes
MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.MarkDavis'Haircut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 09:07 PM   #1023
I’m a Mahomo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP View Post
Raiders: 3rd in deep completions (25+) last season.

KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-10-2021, 07:17 AM   #1024
Here We Go Again

Quote:
How many of those did Carr under throw not hitting his wide open WR in stride?
I guess you don't watch the games. Which would explain your odd anti-Carr fixation.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 09-13-2021, 02:45 PM   #1025
I’m a Mahomo!

The Faid should win tonight with a soldout Vegas crowd in attendance & the Ravens 2nd & 3rd best RB’s out of the game.

I’ll be watching the Manning broadcast on the deuce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.KChiefs1 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 02:53 PM   #1026
Bolton gonna knock you out

Anyone see Mark Davis house he’s having built in Vegas? Looks familiar.

http://https://www.reviewjournal.com...s-2431192/amp/
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:23 PM   #1027
C Chiefs once a year!

Obviously the Raiders suck. Particularly DC.

Who knew if he had a decent defense he can win. Good luck Chiefs against the Ravens next week.
Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Eureka is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:31 PM   #1028
go to work wasted

Carr and Gruden not playing starters during the preseason, recipe for a headache. Pulled it off though.
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-13-2021, 10:31 PM   #1029
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider View Post
I guess you don't watch the games. Which would explain your odd anti-Carr fixation.
I watched tonight. Carr blows balls. Defense carried him no doubt. I am a grey beard Raider fan. Sorry Darren if I offend you
jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.jdubya is too fat/Omaha.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:33 PM   #1030
go to work wasted

praising the defense feels weird, not sure I'm ready for that after the last several years
backinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellibackinblack 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 09-13-2021, 10:39 PM   #1031
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by backinblack View Post
praising the defense feels weird, not sure I'm ready for that after the last several years
You are a pleasant Raider fan.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:41 PM   #1032
go to work wasted

hey I try

no reason to start shit in a host's house
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2021, 10:50 PM   #1033
Has a particular set of skills

One of Arrowhead Kingdom’s own last night
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	32EDC6E9-2527-449A-9D32-8B535D56E6F0.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	123110  
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 10:56 PM   #1034
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
I watched tonight. Carr blows balls. Defense carried him no doubt. I am a grey beard Raider fan. Sorry Darren if I offend you
Yes Carr is bad. No their defense didn't stop Lamar. Lamar's inability to play the position at a decent level cost them the game. Any top 12 QB should've cut that LV defense to pieces.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2021, 11:30 PM   #1035
Here We Go Again

Quote:

Right. Carr didn't win that game.
lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.lawrenceRaider has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.