Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 02-16-2022, 08:55 PM  
I'll be back.

How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had

Enjoy. And **** EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 02-18-2022 at 12:17 AM..
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 11:03 PM   #1021
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darren Smith View Post
So does your momma, but I’m thankful for her anyway

I will say, it's been a while since we've had a HOF worthy thread. This one has potential.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 11:04 PM   #1022
Mahomes > God

Quote:
Goddamn.
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 02-17-2022, 11:05 PM   #1023
The man you could post like.

Nice.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 11:07 PM   #1024
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
It is insane. they think a guy making half a billion dollars threw the game for money. You can’t make this shit up.

Yeah and Mahomes is too hot handed for NFL to tell to throw a game he would have brought in way more viewers for the Super Bowl and I heard or my sources tell me that they lowered Super Bowl ticket prices because it wasn't Patrick Mahomes and Chiefs in the Super Bowl. I'd have to check my sources but I'm pretty sure it didn't have the ratings as it would have with Patrick.

Also how much would you have to bribe him and then bet on him to lose to make the jack pot of a Billion dollars?

If he threw it because he was upset at EB that doesn't fly to me but if his mind was rattled at half time and lost concentration and play calling sucked and he thought he had to be a hero or the Reaper a lot of pressure may have gotten to him. He did drive down and looked like a potential touchdown but he didn't take the shot instead he instinctively did what he always done before and got away with it and spin out of the pocket only the Bengals had a spy on him and sacked him and we had to kick a field goal. People can look at that play and think he did that on purpose but I look at it him trying too much when he wasn't playing well.

Also yes we went up 21 to 3 but also the Bengals scored a touchdown in the second quarter to make it a 11 point game and we failed to score at the end of half but they also have a potent offense as we found out a month earlier with Chase. Bengals knew Chiefs would go into attack mode and call passing plays that's just what they did and they had an answer for everything. Play calling is much to blame should have ran the ball more because we had success running the ball in first half.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 11:13 PM   #1025
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Your fat Albert looking ass isn't hitting anything besides the buffet
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220217-231233_Instagram.jpg
Views:	118
Size:	187.3 KB
ID:	124181  
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 11:14 PM   #1026
Old, not Dead

Well, well, well, it does my old heart good to know that I'm no longer the most hated poster with the most hated post...
LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.LongSufferingToady must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 11:19 PM   #1027

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post

I don't know how this is a burn but I'm quite jealous of my career choices in life and think this guy has done good for himself.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 11:20 PM   #1028
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
He’s lost a lot of weight and the dude dresses like a boss.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-17-2022, 11:27 PM   #1029
The man you could post like.

Titty Meat getting into it with some radio host is the Burst I didn't know this thread needed.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 8 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2022, 11:33 PM   #1030

Let's compare a picture of you Titty Meat to be fair.
Old 02-17-2022, 11:51 PM   #1031
Thank you

Quote:
Do NOT be rude, mister!!!
carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.carcosa is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 12:07 AM   #1032
Veteran

What was the point in retaining eb for this year? Obviously it doesn’t take this long to Butt heads and had it been brewing they should have made a move sooner than later …

Eb must have been credited with some big influence on our success to stick around in spite of major controversy with our teams future(assuming there was animosity)
xztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutxztop123 is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 02-18-2022, 12:11 AM   #1033
MVP

Jesus Christ. This place is absolutely filled with the most gullible ****ing morons that will believe anything that they want to believe or what "sounds good to" them. This just shows how incredibly stupid most people are and why the US is the way it is today. I'd bet less than 5% of this is true and is complete bull shit.

****ing clay should be banned for this shit. It's embarrassing as **** and makes us look like a bunch of dumb Midwestern reeruns.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 14 Thumbs Down 3     Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2022, 01:09 AM   #1034
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Eh, "pissed off" is probably overstating it, but I definitely find this whole thing to be frustrating. I'm a pretty strong believer that misinformation is one of the biggest issues facing society today, so blatantly spewing bullshit for clicks grates at me pretty bad.

But to be honest, I just thought the jab at billay was funny.
hello DaFace.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 02-18-2022, 01:14 AM   #1035
June and Summertime!

Maybe it was Patrick that may have blackballed Eric B to not become a HC or that over in wanting to blame the latter over not going for a FG and trying to go for a TD at the end of the first half?!
Passepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutPassepartout is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about