Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-27-2023, 09:51 PM  
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

*****The Felix Anudike-Uzomah Thread*****

More to come!

Last edited by Dante84; 04-29-2023 at 10:57 AM..
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 08:21 AM   #1021
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
There’s always one of those “look at me” types in these threads.
I’m betting Kiimo has a little FAU doll that he sticks pins in at night as he repeats softly “it’s not a rivalry, it’s not a rivalry, it’s not a rivalry...”
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:21 AM   #1022
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Shut the **** up. You’re PGM without the “lulz”
I don't know who that is

or who you are

but gfy have a happy morning full of antifreeze

edit: nothing makes K-State fans angrier than "we don't care"
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 08:25 AM   #1023
Champion Golfer Of The Year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post
I don't know who that is

or who you are

but gfy have a happy morning full of antifreeze

Hey that’s great.

Edit: nothing upsets KU folks more than not being validated.

“The new stadium might be at Legends!! Think of how close that will be to Lawrence”!!
WilliamTheIrish has disabled reputation
Old Today, 08:26 AM   #1024
MVP

lmao
Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Kiimo 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old Today, 08:28 AM   #1025

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I’m betting Kiimo has a little FAU doll that he sticks pins in at night as he repeats softly “it’s not a rivalry, it’s not a rivalry, it’s not a rivalry...”
Don’t be so angry!
Old Today, 08:29 AM   #1026

Anyway, FAU will be fine. Or, he won’t.
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #1027

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimo View Post

Here’s the God’s honest truth. We know you care. That’s what makes your denial so laughably delicious. And honestly, I do agree with you. It’s not a rivalry when you haven’t beaten your opponent in over 15 years.

Now, back to FAU breaking out in 2024 and being a stud.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:04 AM   #1028
Special Teams ACE!!!

Y'know, when players go to the NFL, it means they don't play for that school anymore.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:09 AM   #1029

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Y'know, when players go to the NFL, it means they don't play for that school anymore.
Which is why I absolutely love Nick Bolton. The fact that he went to Mizzou is meaningless to me.
Old Today, 09:12 AM   #1030
MVP

so you do understand the concept of I don’t give a shit what school he went to
Old Today, 09:17 AM   #1031
Special Teams ACE!!!

I have a lukewarm friendship with the family of Josey Jewell. As in, I worked with them once, thought they were cool people, and we're friends on Facebook. They knew I was a Chiefs fan, so the next time I saw them after their son got drafted by the Donks, they grinned and were like, "So are you a Denver fan now?" I told them I hope their son stays healthy and gets traded/cut soon and finds a non-shithole franchise to play for, which I thought was very accommodating and understanding to the shame the family has to live with. They acted like I was taking the football thing too far.

Oh well.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 09:33 AM   #1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I have a lukewarm friendship with the family of Josey Jewell. As in, I worked with them once, thought they were cool people, and we're friends on Facebook. They knew I was a Chiefs fan, so the next time I saw them after their son got drafted by the Donks, they grinned and were like, "So are you a Denver fan now?" I told them I hope their son stays healthy and gets traded/cut soon and finds a non-shithole franchise to play for, which I thought was very accommodating and understanding to the shame the family has to live with. They acted like I was taking the football thing too far.

Oh well.
Well it looks like he's made a career for himself. First with Denver, now with Carolina. Another shithole franchise, but definitely less humiliating.
wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.wazu is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:51 AM   #1033
In Search of a Life

Looks like FAU off to a good start at camp.

Gonna hold back until I see the game for sure but I’m getting ere….excited about this
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:54 AM   #1034
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Looks like FAU off to a good start at camp.

Gonna hold back until I see the game for sure but I’m getting ere….excited about this
I'm still keeping expectations realistic at 5-7 sacks with a strong finish in the postseason.

Anything more is icing on the cake.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old Today, 10:55 AM   #1035
MVP

Honestly the whole BJJ stuff seems to be working. Has to help with hand placement.