Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2014, 11:59 AM  
Life is changing..

***** Official NEW Dating Mega Thread, Part 2 *****

Let's do this.

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:47 PM..
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-03-2016, 09:35 PM   #1006
Consuming CP souls

Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 02:29 AM   #1007
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
I recently started dating a 1st generation American woman of Chinese decent. She is so chill and relaxed. It's kinda made me see how "drama" I am lol(I'm not really drama). I've never dated an Asian before and their probably not all like this. Sweet, very chill, and really sexy. I'll be rolling with that.

Life is good!
Oh baby, just you shut your mouth
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 08-04-2016, 08:12 AM   #1008
Woman should only make babies

Internet dating is for woman who constantly need to be hit on to avoid feeling like they are pieces of shit, and for men who suck at real world game/suck at putting in time and effort to make time and effort to go out and meet real woman. People who only internet date get in this vortex of suck because they never work on their people skills. What you get is a lifetime of netflix and chill which is good for most people because they never develop themselves and they just want to live and die. Inside though most people talk to know that this netflix and smart phone bullshit is going to cause regrets later on. Also most people I talk to who have a "busy" lifestyle keep busy because if they stop 5 minutes to relax they realize what a piece of shit they are so they go back to phones/work/texting people so they can avoid looking in the mirror and realizing they were their parents worst mistake.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 08:12 AM   #1009
Changes pants while driving

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
I recently started dating a 1st generation American woman of Chinese decent. She is so chill and relaxed. It's kinda made me see how "drama" I am lol(I'm not really drama). I've never dated an Asian before and their probably not all like this. Sweet, very chill, and really sexy. I'll be rolling with that.

Life is good!
Asian women look great when young and then fall off the cliff quickly.
ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.ping2000 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 09:38 AM   #1010
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aspengc8 View Post
I met my wife through internet dating. It speeds the process up, and I was able to filter by criteria I was looking for (profession/salary/sports interests/no kids/etc). Perfect for people that have busy lifestyles.
I'm not saying it can't happen but the majority of women on there only use it to inflate there ego and hide their own insecurities. Most guys are just trying to get laid.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:30 PM   #1011
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay View Post
I'm not saying it can't happen but the majority of women on there only use it to inflate there ego and hide their own insecurities. Most guys are just trying to get laid.
So it's a bar?
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:31 PM   #1012
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Not all that much different than real life social scenarios there, Billay.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:51 PM   #1013
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower View Post
Not all that much different than real life social scenarios there, Billay.
People can't hide behind facades as easily and have to get out of their comfort zones IRL. online dating stays with the bullshit.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 02:01 PM   #1014
I'll be back.

Quote:
People can't hide behind facades as easily and have to get out of their comfort zones IRL. online dating stays with the bullshit.
honesty and open-mindedness are key
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 02:10 PM   #1015
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellway View Post
honesty and open-mindedness are key
What are "Two things Americans actively avoid" Alex?
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 03:54 PM   #1016
MY LITTLE #15

Met my man on okcupid. Internet is just another tool. Not really different than a blind date or meeting someone by chance. If you don't have luck with internet dating, then it's probably for the same reasons you don't have luck otherwise.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-04-2016, 04:01 PM   #1017
Inmem 2.0

I had luck online all the time. It was so easy getting laid online. Then I'd send those broken women off into the world looking for a sucker who thinks they were going to have a relationship.
Old 08-04-2016, 04:18 PM   #1018
"You like to drink?"

http://thetab.com/uk/2016/08/04/use-...tic-news-12512
Old 08-07-2016, 04:23 PM   #1019
I'll be back.

My girlfriend invited me to be her date to this wedding, across the state from where i live, for a couple i never met. Shes also the maid of honor in this wedding, so theres been a lot of awkward sitting around. Needless to say, theres places id rather be than here right about now - in a suit on a hot ****ing day in Pittsburgh.

Last night, she told me i'm cheap because ive been keeping track of my spending relating to this wedding because i expect her to pay me back for gas and tolls (its 40 in tolls RT and i just had to fill her jeep up for another 40). I dont know any of these people and im solely here because it was important to her that was.

I dont think I should be responsible for any expenses that she would have had to pay regardless of whether or not i attended. I certainly dont expect to be insulted over it.

Thoughts?
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-07-2016, 04:31 PM   #1020
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smellway View Post
My girlfriend invited me to be her date to this wedding, across the state from where i live, for a couple i never met. Shes also the maid of honor in this wedding, so theres been a lot of awkward sitting around. Needless to say, theres places id rather be than here right about now - in a suit on a hot ****ing day in Pittsburgh.

Last night, she told me i'm cheap because ive been keeping track of my spending relating to this wedding because i expect her to pay me back for gas and tolls (its 40 in tolls RT and i just had to fill her jeep up for another 40). I dont know any of these people and im solely here because it was important to her that was.

I dont think I should be responsible for any expenses that she would have had to pay regardless of whether or not i attended. I certainly dont expect to be insulted over it.

Thoughts?
JFC.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.